Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image
Kiko blinked in disbelief.
You think that you...you think that you could?
His tail began to wag fast.
YES! YES, OH, PLEASE YES!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:40 pm
nahi looked down at him. "Well jeese, you're not very interested, are ya? Anyway, I can only try. If you turn into a cat I'm deserting you." she half joked. "Ok, stand really still. I haven't done any transfiguration in a while." she said, moving down to the ground. She placed one hand on Kiko, one on the ground. She took a deep breath and focused as hard as she could, picturing his haunches changing to legs, his front paws arms, et cetra. When she opened her eyes a gorgeous boy stood before her. "Hello, hottie." she looked him over. "Clothing not EVEN necessary. In fact, it would hinder the picturesque form."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:30 pm
alex ans shaun rose form the ground. shaun had whit eyes and alex black. it was over. the beginning of the end. the battle that would insue would leave a massive ammount of carnadge.
alex: "miss me?"
shaun: "i hate you! i cant stand the sight of you! murderer! monster! you made me kill bree!"
alex:" i know. i made sure i would be the cause"
shaun: shaun let a roar of hatred escape his burning throat. "youll pay for this!"
alex: "ill drag you down to hell with me! and you cant staop that."
shaun:" that may be, but atleast youll be where you belong"
alex: alex exicuted a perfect round house kick that landed in his brothers face
shaun:shaun through a fist out at alex but missed. he then grabbed a lardge branch and wished to be a sword. it chandged be for his eyeys, it gleemed in the fading sunlight.
alex: alex was stunned. how did he do that?
shaun: shaun hurled the sword in his hands. it coloided with alexs arm. he saw th blood trickeling from his arm
alex: the wound burned alexs arm and he winced. his hands became fier and he through a punch at shaun.
shaun: alex m,issed. shaun once again again through the blade. it laNDED IN HIS THRAOT. ALEX... DARNESS.... WAS DEAD
he heared a sweet voice in his ear behind him. "hello" the voice said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:17 pm
Bree blinked. She wasn't....and then was. "What the hell?" she said, one of the only times she cursed. She looked over and through the trees spotted Shaun fighting with Alex. Shaun stabbed Alex in the throat, killing him. "Shaun?" she stepped forward carefully. "Are you...you?"

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:41 pm
shauns crystle blue eyes looked over to her. "yes. jiro is dead." he held out his hand to her. "i love you." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:01 pm
Bree ran up and hugged Shaun, ignoring his outstretched hand. "Are you ok? What the hell happened?" she said, voice muffled by Shaun's shoulder.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:25 pm
im a visidon bree. well, a half breed anyhow. alex spat blood in my mouth. his blood. it changed me.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:33 pm
She looked up. "But...you're you. so it doesn't matter what you are." Bree thought a moment. "I wonder what happened to me. There was...numb. Inky black floating. Not like sleeping, more like...nothing. Naught. But still there."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:02 pm
shaun nclosed his eyes, fighting back aorrow," i... killed you. when you went numb, you died. that was over 300 years ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:45 pm
"I...remember." Bree whispered "But it wasn't you. I only meant, hy am I alive?" she looked up at the sky. "Don't get me wrong, not complaining!" she hollered at the sky dramatically.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image
Kiko blinked, looking down. He ran a hand through his black hair. He had skin...he was tall...he was....human!
"Thank you!" he grabbed the girl in a tight hug.
This is it! This is my chance to tell Airi how I feel!
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:43 pm
"Wow, muscles. Ok, your welcome, please let me go." she said, standing stock still. "Go show Airi. You two are tight, she'll wanna know. Oh, and good luck." she said, winking.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:22 am
shaun looked into brees beutifull eyes, "because, i brought you back. lets go find nahi. im sure she will be glad to see you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:40 am
"That's probably a good idea." she said, looking around. "She's probably at her cave." she said, staring that way. As she walked she grabbed Shaun's hand, bouncing along.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Kiko smiled and pecked the girl on the cheek.
"Thank you a million times. I owe you big."
He turned and ran, revealing in the pull and tug of tendons and muscles. It felt good to be human again.
Airi was leaning against a tree, her eyes half-closed. They snapped all the way open when she saw a human Kikoru running towards her.
"What one earth!? Kiko, you are...but you...that...is impossible!"
Before she could say anything else he grabbed her by the shoulders and lifted her up, pressing his lips to hers. Airi's eyes at this moment were wide. It took a moment before his actions sunk in.
Kiko assumed that her silence meant she approved. That was before a stinging feeling bit into his cheek. He pulled back and yelped, rubbing his cheek.
"Dammit, Airi! You didn't have to smack me!"
"Do you mind explaining things before grabbing me and kissing me!?"
"So, if I explain first, can I kiss you?"
Silent pause.
"No."

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items