Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:12 am
Wright watched the as the wolf girl fought off the Erasers. She was really quite amazing. It's hard to believe that she and the Erasers shared the same genitic makeup.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:14 am
"Can't a bird kid get some sleep?!" Sora shouted, looking down from the branch he was on. "Can't we go one day without being attacked?!" Sora launched himself at the ground, unfurling his wings as he fell so that he glided above the Erasers, his shadow signalling death as he slashed with his claws, let and right.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:15 am
Zelda changd back inot a hawk and started slashing eraser, throats wings , and faces , she finished off all the ones in the air she went down hit the ground and turned into a black wolf she growled meciagly at the erasers " take a bite of this " she said to them in english as she jumped on one ripped its throat out and moved to the next one  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:21 am
Tomoyo sneaked up behind an Eraser and clawed his back. The Eraser whirled and Tomoyo leaped on him, clawing him hard.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:25 am
Sora glided over Tomoyo, slashing at an Eraser about to attack her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:28 am
"Thanks." She said to Sora. The Eraser that Tomoyo clawed shook her off and lunged at her. She stepped to the side before the Eraser could catch her. "To slow." Tomoyo muttered as she leaped on him and clawed him some more.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:28 am
Zelda was visous she was jumping to one eraser to another she killed the rest she changed back into a human in a fluid motion " ahh wolf definatly my favorite form i should use it more often " zelda said thoughtfuly  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:29 am
Tomoyo sighed and turned into a human. "It leaves such an awful taste in your mouth." She said as she spit an Eraser's bone out.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:57 am
Sora landed beside Tomoyo, took a cloth from his pocket and started cleaning the blood off his claws.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:59 am
Tomoyo's face wound stop bleeding. She smiled a bit.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:59 am
Wright came down from his tree, " Sorry I wasn't any help in that fight. I guess I didn't really know what to do."

Krystal came up behind Wright. "I'm sorry I wasn't any help either. What are those things? I've never seen them before"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:02 pm
Tomoyo frowned. "Erasers. They're trained to hunt down experiments and guard the School."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:02 pm
"Erasers," Sora said, putting the bloody cloth back in his pocket and retracting his claws. "Part man, part wolf, all killer."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:11 pm
Krystal shuddered,"That's terrible! The next time I see one of those things I'll make sure its blood runs cold." Krystal's eyes showed the anger she felt towards the Erasers that attacked them.

"Don't you think we should get moving? Our location has already been discovered," Wright bluntly pointed out.  

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:13 pm
Tomoyo shrugged. "It would probably be best.." She murmured.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games