Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:55 am
"where are the others?" lusa said looking worried "do you think my dream could be of the future?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:30 am
just at that moment kiriyuu started glowing with a dark purple light "uhhh should I be worried?" she said as the light became blinding when it stopped her appearance had changed
User Image
((also when she misuses the power through malice she becomes trapped in the mirror))
User Image
((ooh very annoyed kiriyuu lol))  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:55 am
kiriyuu ran down to where the spirits were "more just keep coming and coming what are we going to do?" she screamed "keep your filthy paws off me,no I dont want to feel your pain leave me alone go pick on somone your own size why dont you!" lusa went pale and hid under a bed before diving out again being chased by a girl about her age "give me back my brothers!" it called after her "bubble where is the camera?" lusa asked shaking the girl off her kiriyuu shreiked again as there was a loud thud. Lusa ran out to the landing tripping and falling headfirst downstairs "ouch...bubble you should see this!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:22 pm
Bubble looked up at Kiryuu.
"What?"she asked wondering what she should be seeing.

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:09 pm
Diamond hear Diana... "D-Diana?! Could you hear me?!"

"Somehow..." Diana said... She clap her hands and do a heart sign from her hands... "Transformation! Lock on!"

Diana transformed
User Image

Diamond had to hear that Diana transformed... Soon Diamond started glowing orange color...
"A-Again?" Diamond asked herself...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:24 pm
Dimitri walked back into his apartment, his phone rang, he walked over to pick up the phone "Hello?" the person on the other end was talking to him "Okay so The element girls are learning how to transform eh? well I havent seen them yet so could you fax me pictures? Sorry boss I'm not good with faces" The man on the other end hung up and the fax started and 3 pitcures came out Bubbles, Diana and... "Mint?!" he stared at the wall in his room that had a hole in it "Oh crud..."  

dawgybites

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:51 am
(( @III Spades III : Sorry but... Diamond cannot transformed and also Flara could not transform... ))

Diamond falls and catch her shoulder...
Diana close her eyes and make a heart from her hands... She put her hands near her heart and then Open her eyes sharply... "Heart Musa!!" A Pink energy came from Diana's hands and then it breaks the wall... Diana ran to Diamond... She hug her and cried. "Where are we?" Diana said looking at Diamond
"L-Like i know..." Diamond said and then she look around again... They both close their eyes and then, the dimension started spinning around... Diamond and Diana open their eyes and they were already near Diamond's house... "H-How?!" Diamond said and then she open the door... It was quiet...
Diana look at Diamond and then she sighed... She followed Diamond and look around her house "I-I thought, Mint and Bubble were here..." Diana said and then she goes upstairs...
"A-Anybody here?!" Diana said and then she saw nobody...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:20 am
Reiko Tsukagi
Bubble looked up at Kiryuu.
"What?"she asked wondering what she should be seeing.

((uhh it was lusa speaking kiriyuu was downstairs and lusa just fell downstairs)) lusa pointed to the ground "kiriyuu is in the mirror" there was a purple mirror on the ground kiriyuu waved "howdy, it isnt very fun in here dont suppose you could let me out" lusa strifled a laugh "that is very silly" kiriyuu erupted "you think this is funny?" kiriyuu's image faded "that isn't good" lusa said looking at bubble.  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:23 am
kiriyuu appeared in the room with the wall broken "that was weird" she looked at the guy in the room "dont mind me I doont know whats goin on" she looked at dimitri "I think I used to know you" she said "errrr...Dimitri?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:10 am
Diamond followed Diana and saw nobody..."Maybe it's the other dimension?" Diamond look around and one pair of wall became negative...
"W-Wha?!" Diana ran to that wall... It was black and all in web... "H-How?" Diana look at Diamond and sighed... "I think you are right...It's the negative side of your house..." Diana look at Dark Pink glow in empty space... Then, there appeared a copy of Diana... But she look angry and negative... "W-Wha?! Who are you?!" Diana was shocked
"I'm O-Diana... Opposite of Diana... I really hate love and cute things..."
Diana look at her

Diamond look at Diana and then look at other Diana
Diana became angry at what OTHER Diana said, but after she made her face as it was before... "D-Does, Every guardian have Opposite side?!" Diana was intrested
"Yes..." O-Diana transformed... Her transformation was same as Diana, but it was dark pink and black...
"Now...Fight me!" O-Diana started attacking as Diana dodged... She transformed and they fought together...

"D-Diana!" Diamond was worried...She knows she was useless... She glowed Orange color again and then she transformed fully
User Image
Diamond was excited...

Diana was pushed by O-Diana and then she got in hands of Diamond... "Diamond...Let's combine our powers..." Diana said slowly as they touch their hands together... They were glowing... And they transformed into other
User Image
O-Diana look at them and then said "So you got Partner transformation... You both are partners..."
"Huh? You mean that there is other transformation?"
"Yes, Each Guardian have a partner...But sometime they do not have transformation from it..." O-Diana explained

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:29 am
kiriyuu looked through her mirror and saw diamond diana and o-diana "oh my they need help!" she was sucked into the mirror.
she appeared in the room next to them "you guys need help? transform go!"

((working on proper transform piccy hand drawn YAY!))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:43 am
O-Diana look at Kiriyuu... "O-Kiriyuu is here too..." O-Diana look back of her and other girl came... She looked exactly like Kiriyuu, But negative...

"O-Kiryuu?" Diamond look at Diana and they smiled... Let's do this...

(( And when you do transformation, You need to say "Transformation! Lock on!" ^.^ ))  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Xx_MooNLighT_X

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:30 pm
User ImageMint looked around, and entered the house again after the run-away from the hammer. She then sighed and saw that Kiriyu, Diamond and Diana missing. She then saw a small hole where the black hole had appeared, and peered through it. She saw two Kiriyu's and two Diana's. "Oh no. If they dont escape from this Negative World then it will become a disaster! Guys! Come out from there!" Mint shouted, but her words could not be heard...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:37 pm
Diamond could hear something, but it was unclear... It goes like "Gisyah Cimamnsout fhem there" Diamond sighed... But she kew it was Mint as she know her voice

Diana look around but saw nothing... She hear Mint to, but more clearly... "Mint?! Why?!" Diana respond
"No time to talk!" O-Diana sharply attak

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:15 pm
Bubble is the only one not in the mirror as far as she knows.
"Still not able to transform..how useles.."she mutters.
((Whats happeneing?))

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games