Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
<~> Wastelanders, an orignal rp.Now Open<~> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:37 am
"Yeah, but that picture you said it was your sister, and she looks like that girl in your picture, do you think that she could.." Gene asked letting the words speak themselves.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:40 am
Dark_EdgeXI
"Yeah, but that picture you said it was your sister, and she looks like that girl in your picture, do you think that she could.." Gene asked letting the words speak themselves.

She blinked. 'She could but... gah!' She signed.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:42 am
"i don't get any say in this?" Mysty says. "i can say that i am 98% sure we are sister. i have been having more and more vivid dream of clips of my past and i am pretty sure Amber is my sister."  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:44 am
NekoGirl665
"i don't get any say in this?" Mysty says. "i can say that i am 98% sure we are sister. i have been having more and more vivid dream of clips of my past and i am pretty sure Amber is my sister."

She closed her eyes, trying to think, finding it hard.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:20 pm
"It's not impossible, but its hard to believe not only did you both survive, but you also found each other out in the wastes, and are now together." Gene said putting it in perspective.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:28 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"It's not impossible, but its hard to believe not only did you both survive, but you also found each other out in the wastes, and are now together." Gene said putting it in perspective.

She nodded quietly, she pulled a bracelet from her pocket.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:31 pm
Mysty smiles.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:33 pm
NekoGirl665
Mysty smiles.

'Here.' She signed giving the dragon bracelet to her, in hand written Chinese symbols it said 'sister'.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:36 pm
Gene smiled and pulled back in the shadows, "I'm going to leave you girls alone for a bit, go exploring and the like, If I'm not back in a couple hours come find me." Gene said softly but loud enough for them both to hear before heading off to let the two, catch up.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:37 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene smiled and pulled back in the shadows, "I'm going to leave you girls alone for a bit, go exploring and the like, If I'm not back in a couple hours come find me." Gene said softly but loud enough for them both to hear before heading off to let the two, catch up.

She nodded. 'Be careful.' She signed, tossing him a flame to use for light.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:39 pm
"Always hun, now have fun, and talk, you two have alot in common." Gene said as the flame followed him lighting his way deeper into the mall until from the camp you could no longer see him.

(ooc: girls, I need you to do a favor, report the thread, theres a phising scam somewhere in it, and everytime I refresh it shows up, in the notes tell them that I'm not involved, but if you've giving info to a tiny box telling you no so fast reinput your password and username, go change your password now.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:40 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"Always hun, now have fun, and talk, you two have alot in common." Gene said as the flame followed him lighting his way deeper into the mall until from the camp you could no longer see him.

She blushed lightly at the nickname and watched the flame disappear before standing up and looking at Mysty.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:58 pm
(how do i report the thread? )
Mysty took the braculet and looked at it. "what does the symbol mean?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:05 pm
NekoGirl665
(how do i report the thread? )
Mysty took the braculet and looked at it. "what does the symbol mean?" she asked.

'Sister in Chinese.' She signed.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:14 pm
Myst smiled and put it on. "thanks you. soooooo what do you want to talk, well sign it your case. about?"  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff