Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
• Ϯѻɼϯʉɼɛɗ • →ʂlคvɛ ɼp← f u l l Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:31 pm
((wasn't she on earlier today?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:41 pm
((OOC: Agreed. *nod*))

Marcelius was focused on steering the ship. He felt a mild tug from the area of the slave's quarters and rolled his eyes briefly, but then returned his attention to driving. He didn't care what the slave was doing right now, as long as it wasn't trashing any of the ship's sensitive equipment. And since there was pretty much no way she could do that from the slave quarters, he wasn't worried.

It would be a long drive back home, though, if she insisted on talking so much. To be fair, he supposed, she couldn't know that every time she spoke aloud, the ship would give him the mental equivalent of a tap on the shoulder. Hey, the girl wants to speak to you.

He would have to actually mentally tune in to hear what exactly she was saying, but the ship would let him know every time she spoke.

So hopefully she'd keep it down for a while.

Marc had enough distractions already.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:52 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Despite any discomforts, Maxy slept soundly, exhausted from what the day had brought. Almost every part of her was sore, so laying there like she was, felt like heaven, especially to her legs.
Though, admittably, she sometimes spoke in her sleep. And every so often a soft curse would slip from her pale lips, or a random name which no one else would know.

((sorry, I've got the block, hehehe))

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:20 pm
((well she didn't post here so I can't do anything :3 ))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:31 pm
((that sucks...well, night guys))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:53 am
bump  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:10 pm
Marcelius tensed and usually gave a little twitch every time Maxy spoke in her sleep. He had to keep reminding himself that he didn't intend to find a way to quietly kill her as soon as they landed - or even before then if she didn't stop talking.

Needless to say, it was an even longer flight than usual for him, and by the time they actually docked he was nursing as severe a headache as most Keshval ever got - byproducts of the draining amount of focus required for driving those old-fashioned ships.

Irritably, he stalked downstairs and unkeyed the door of the slave quarters, opening it without so much as a knock. Hopefully Maxy didn't do anything too embarrassing in her sleep.

"Wake up," he muttered, not wanting to speak too loudly because of his own headache. He clipped the leash on once again, and waited impatiently for her to get up so he could just hurry and get home.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:55 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy groaned and curled her armsa up under her head. She didn't want to wake.
Her dreams were full of pleasant memories, and as she felt herself being taken from that paradise...her eyes shot open angrily, immediately falling on the Keshval. She wasn't a morning person.
She offered him nothing but an angry glare before sliding her feet off of the cot and stood, gritting her teeth as it put pressure on the bruises on the bottoms of her feet. How the hell did she bruise the bottoms of her feet!?
She stared at him, waiting for him to lead the way, as, she had no clue where exactly they were going.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:50 pm
Marcelius had watched her get up, and was now standing still, looking at her bare feet. There was a faint wrinkle between his brows, possibly confusion or annoyance, but otherwise he had no change of expression. It was going to be very hard to read any physical cues from this man.

"Your feet are bruised," he remarked calmly. There was no feeling in the statement - the warm, relaxed way of speaking he'd had earlier had vanished as abruptly as it had appeared. "You'll have trouble walking all that way."

A shame, as he personally preferred to walk, but there was no help for it. She'd come dear enough that he didn't want to have her bloody and limping before they even got there, but there was absolutely no way he was going to carry or drag her all that way. They'd simply have to use the transportation device he kept on board.

With a few low words in his own language, spoken so calmly that no one who didn't speak it could know they were curse words, he opened the closed chest with his free hand and tossed what looked like an average pair of Earth shoes to her. "Put those on. It will help."

He leaned against the doorway, waiting for her with every appearance of patience.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:59 am
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Max listened carefully, not understanding what exactly it was that he was saying. She nodded taking the random shoes, and slipped them onto her tiny pale and completely bruised up feet.
It honestly wasn't her fault so she had no reason to feel embarrassed or angered at the time it took to put the shoes on.
Not her fault the people who captured her could not have waited for to to get shoes on, or even the people whom had hurt her while going into and during being put in the cage, for sale.
'Atleast I'm worth a lot' she thought hopefully, but tried to show no sign of it on her face, at all.
"Alright." was all she said, oncce she was wearing the shoes, and stood up straight.
She could still feel the hurt of the bruises, but the shoes made it easier to walk, so she 'sucked it up' and didn't complain.
She didn't need another beating.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:58 pm
Marcelius didn't say a word while she worked the shoes on, but he noted in a back corner of his mind that they were too big for her. If he intended to keep her around for a while, he'd have to find her something that would fit. That would be a pain, but he accepted it. Slaves were kind of a pain. It was in their nature.

When she finally got up, he took a good look at her. Yes, she was a pain, and the bruises were hurting - and he didn't want to put up with any whining. It was a short walk to the transportation unit, but he knew how some humans were prone to whining, and he didn't want to find out if she was one of them already. He murmured another set of curses in his own tongue, took two steps forward, and after settling himself a little bit, he simply offered his hand.

He'd carry the girl if he had to, or support her, or whatever. At least until they got to the transportation unit and he could go home and nurse this headache.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:13 am
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy stared at his hand like he might strike her with it. It suddenly struck that he wanted her to take his hand, and, hesitantly, she did so. She wasn't sure what exactly he was offering...she wasn't one to accept help.
She wasn't a whiner....a bit of complaining when she was alone, sure, but most of it stayed locked up in her pretty little head.
True, the shoes were too big...but they were SOMETHING, right?
Her legs, side, and feet throbbed with the bruises, but she tried to ignore it...waiting for him to lead the way, since she didn't know where exactly they were going.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:37 am

[ Hi, hello, good morning, etc.
I'm sorry about my really long dissappearance. I've been held hostage by the real world for the past couple of months. Unfortunately, this might conitnue to happen until the middle of August D: I'll honestly try my best to stay active, though. ]

Before Kara had time to blink she found herself bound to two other slaves and hauled onto a rather large ship. The girl beside her stumbled as they began to board, causing Kara to go down with her. The two of them fell into a jumbled heap, Kara landing hard on her knees and elbows. She fought the hiss she wanted to let escape as her knee was cut open. She must've landed on something sharp. The girl beside her- possibly a year or two younger than herself- began to whimper.

[ and my deepest appologies for the crap come-back post ]

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:13 pm
((OOC: It's okay. Been there. 3nodding ))

As soon as Maxy placed her hand in Marc's, he dropped his gaze to her feet again. Shook his head with what might have been impatience. Then he looked her directly in the eyes.

Though some might have seen that as a hopeful sign, it was no more than one of Marcelius's many ploys. Humans looked people in the eye when they respected them. Marc knew it, remembered it, and used it to his advantage. He was a master manipulator, and wasn't ashamed to practice his craft on his slaves.

"Can you walk, or will you need support?" he inquired, as though asking about the weather. 'Support', of course, meant that he would have to carry her - not that he mentioned such a thing.

Even if she said she could walk down to the transportation unit, Marcelius would likely be supporting her most of the way anyway. He just did that kind of thing when he wanted to take care of an investment.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:27 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy looked him straight in the eyes, and her skin shivered. Why did the Keshvals have to be so beautiful!? She forced herself to look away begrudgingly. She didn't respect him.
She pulled her long hair over her shoulder, "I can walk." she said shortly.
Her voice was quiet but icy.
"If I might ask...how far will we be walking?" she looked completely away from him.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games