Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
vampires versus werewolfs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:20 pm
vance took note of the tear rolling down sky's face and covered his mouth trying to stop himself from giggling, quite unsuccessfully as it was clear that he was laughing "wow your crying? what a b***h"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:37 pm
Sky's head shot up at Vance and glared at him. He growled at him, he was ready to send him to hell. He knew all those year with the priest would pay off. His anger rose and he stepped closer to Vance. He grinned and laughed out loud, he held his stomach. I can't believe this ghost is really that stupid to fight with me. I've been playing dumb for this long and he's still stupid as ever. "Tu, kas darījis vairījās man, tu, kas darījis aizskarts man var savu dvēseli ierakstīt ugunsdzēsēju liesmas un pelni Vance i šeit izraidīt jums elles liesmās mūžīgi būs jums zaudēt cerību un mīlestību." Suddenly a black hole appeared below Vance. It started to pull Vance in, to bring him to hell. "The Prince did warn you!" Sky yelled out

(( The spell is translated to this: Thou who hath shunned me, thou who hath pained me may your soul burn to fire
flames and ash
Vance i here by banish you to the flames of hell forever will you loose hope and love. It took a while to look this spell up))  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:23 pm
marcus stood back and did nothing with a stern harsh face "yes i did warn you vance but you chose not to hear me i hoped it dint have to come to this"

(pdragon even though you have been sent to hell you can still keep posting as you chronicle your time in hell and later on eventual come back somehow the way you come back is up to you but dont come back wright away bcz it would defeat the perpouse)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:57 pm
"Boys." Nova stated in an exasperated tone shaking her head.  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:43 pm
Sky started breathing heavily. I forgot how much energy it takes to do that spell. Sky looked at Marcus "Sorry Prince, but i couldn't handle it any more"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:19 pm
(well considering that the "purpose" was utter bull s**t I'll come back whenever I damn well please. your really think ima gonna just go along with whatever you say after you condone something THAT god moddy?)  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:00 pm
thats not god moddy i posted the entire explenation to it but vance dicided not to listen and the idea of exorsism wuld have come up sooner or later due to the fact that well your a ghost and i mean seriously vance was getting to be a reall bully to sky  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:43 pm
((Well you can come back soon, since Vance is a clever Ghost. But Vance was be a bully and considering Sky's personality sending to hell was the right choice.))  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:49 pm
(just because you explain it doesn't mean that giving someone the power to instantly kill another character with no way for that character to stop them isn't god modding.its completely one sided and unfair. what happens if theres a battle and they end up fighting? oh I know. instant banish spell with no real draw back. like I said bs to the max)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:25 pm
oh well when you put it like that i see what you mean : maybe we should take that part out but with some conditions that sky and Vance at least get along if not become friends im tired of the constant fighting between the two characters its stupid and childish  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:28 pm
((I didn't kill your character, If i recall. you said you can't kill whats already dead. And Sky and Vance fighting is stupid and childish but im not the one kept pushing it. At least i tried to stop the fighting))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:40 am
(yeah but what happened when vance tried to crush sky with rubble? oh yeah HE GOT OUT THE WAY!!! I didn't say he was instantly crushed I gave him a chance to get out of it, its called not god modding you should try it out sometime. plus since when can you banish people anyways? can't just make up powers on the spot because its convenient.)  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:05 am
((I did give you a chance when i did the spell. I said a black hole opened below you. But Marcus said you went to hell. I let you have the chance. But Marcus bested you to the punch. But whatever. Im tired fighting over this stupid thing. Lets say i did the spell but you dodged it ok? happy now..... God i hate fighting))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:34 pm
alright if you want i can delete when i say you went to hell and well say that you dodged it alright  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 am
(naw im good with going to hell now. just wanted you guys yo admit you were wrong)  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games