Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:43 am
Hatira shook her head, saying that she would be fine. She stood up, pardoned herself from the table, thanking them for thier company for breakfast and walked to where the doctor was going to be.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:28 pm
The Doctor is just walking out of the room where Hatira's mother is resting, and almost bumps into Hatira,"Good day madam...Oh, you must be the duaghter of my patient."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:30 pm
Hatira nodded, "Yes I am, you wanted to speak with me about my mother?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:42 pm
"Yes, I have examined her wounds and she is in a critical state of injury, infection, and her mind is slowly slipping into insanity, any of my treatments will probably kill her before they are able to have any helping effect. If left un treated, she may have about 6 days of life, the only sure fire way to save her life is for what Master Xexx did to your arm. I've spoken with master Xexx and when I explained it to him, he told me the ramafacations of using his method, and said that what ever is to be done should be left up to you. I'll give you some time to think about it, but know you don't have much, and be forewarned, Master Xexx can heal her body, but not her mind, She will remember everything she has gone through and I believe he mind is still remembering the feeling the pain as it happens, and my experience with insane people is that traumatic experiences that are remembered will continue to huant them and may cause them to inflict pain upon themselves both attempting to dull the old pain with new pain, and to remind themselves they are still alive, if not become suicidal. Does she have any extra sensory abilities, that she may be capable of losing control of?  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:52 pm
Hatira sighed, "The ability to control water will be a problem for her, she may cause a worldwide flood if she were to go completely insane from her mental trauma. I will definately think about it, not only the present, but of what may happen if I let her live. I know she's my mother, but the safety of the others is extremely crucial, I'll miss her terribly if I happen to choose to let her die, but I can easily move on from it. I inherited the ability to control water of any sort which was passed down from her to me, it is extremely dangerous if she's in a mental state like this." She took a deep breath and looked over at her mother, sighing lightly, "I may decide to let her go because she wouldn't be the same person if I let her live, I'll let you know in about an hour, because I think that's about enough time for me to finalize my thoughts and decision." She said goodbye to the doctor, telling him to remind her when the hour is up and she walked out of the room and to the balcony, where she stood, leaning on the rail and thinking about her decision.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:21 pm
Krist comes walking by and stops, sensing Hatira not in the most pleasants of moods, walks over and leans over the railing beside her,"What did the doctor say?"  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:24 pm
Hatira sighed lightly, "My mother's mind is in a state of trauma, so much so that she would go completely insane. The doctor is giving me a choice to let her die, which would be 6 days, or let her live and threaten the safety of the others. I would let her live," She shook her head a bit and stared into nothing, "but the thing is, if she's mentally unbalenced, then the control she has over water will put everybody in serious trouble, and I don't want that to happen. I gave the doctor an hour for me to contemplate and finalize my decision."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:30 pm
Krista groans,"I know that has to be a hard decision, I don't think I could handle that kind of pressure, especially with the whole thing of every mother's once theyhave a duaghter if to see them married to someone respectable, and I do mean see, as well as watch her grow into a wonderful woman and mother herself," It's almost like your mother's dreams are put into your hands, but I'm sure she'd want you to do what was right for the greater good, not the sentimantal good."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:34 pm
Hatira had nodded, "Indeed, not easy, but you guys are in danger of her, and I don't want that."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:38 pm
"Do you really think Xexx will actually let the city in Danger? Knowing him, He'll if you choose to let her live, he'll heal her body and send her back to the Godless Mountains to live in the merchant town. Which is only about a five minute run, by K-Ba's speed, from the barrier. So her power will be at bay, though the location is very much unsanitary, and ver little protection from Grendal and Dralgard, if they so choose to reaquire her."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:43 pm
Hatira sighed, "Even if he were to protect this place, my mother in a rage and having the ability to control the water just does not mix, hell, everybody is in danger of her, I just don't want to see you guys get hurt because I idiotically decide to let her live another day."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:48 pm
Krista wraps her arms around Hatira,"I'm not trying to make you any more hysterical, I'm just making suggestions, but in the Godless mountain, the only one subject to danger is herself, I mean I believe you experienced it yourself when going to get her. But remember, I also suggested what is best for the greater good, and that seems to be your main focus."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:51 pm
Hatira hugged her and nodded, "I am concerned, not only present day and in the future if I were to let her live. I may just decide to let her die, it'll save everybody from what she may do if I let her live."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:54 pm
"Is that what you're going to decide?"  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:59 pm
Hatira sighed, "I think I am going to, sway my choice if it's wrong in any way."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games