Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:15 pm
((>.< I gotsta eat sometime. oh, and I lol'd so hard at your last post. actually it was more of a strange noise than a laugh, but whateva))
(wow, just realized that Jordan doesn't have phys ed....)

Jordan walked towards her next class and stopped by the edge of woods. "Those flowers...aren't in season, are they?" She wondered if perhaps a gardener had gotten a little crazy planting. They were all in a circle surrounding one spot on the ground.

Mr. McDougall smiled a big smile at Avery and announced to the entire class while keeping his focus on her, "Hello class, I'm sure by now most of you know me. I am Mr.McDougall. John McDougall. Any of you can feel free to see me in your free time if you are having trouble with a lesson."  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:17 pm
Michishige glanced over to where Avery sat. Apparently she didn't notice me, he thought. Michishige got up and walked over to Avery. "Hey, mind if I sit here?" He whispered, gesturing to the seat adjacent to Avery.  

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:20 pm
rawring ninja
Michishige glanced over to where Avery sat. Apparently she didn't notice me, he thought. Michishige got up and walked over to Avery. "Hey, mind if I sit here?" He whispered, gesturing to the seat adjacent to Avery.

((lol, subtle))  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:24 pm
((I know, right?))  

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:24 pm
rawring ninja

"Go for it" Avery murmured still depressed and staring out the window in an attempt NOT to make eye contact with the McDougall. She'd even forgotten to be shy.

(Lol he shall be known as THE McDougall...lol I know eh wolfy?)  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:34 pm
((lol, his color's violet xP))

The McDougall smiled and began writing on the board explaining (...statistics? idk, it does seem like an advanced class...) the basics of the first chapter. Most teachers didn't teach difficult lessons on the first day, but The McDougall made sure to always teach something. Let's just say he was always ready to help any students who were confused.

Jordan was curious about the flowers, but she didn't want to be late for her writing class. In fact, she was really looking forward to most of her classes. Deciding to check the flowers out later she headed toward the English hall. Stepping inside she noticed that by the clock inside she was already late. "Oh well..." she sighed.

((hey, wasn't Maria in McDougall's classroom too? I don't remember.. this rp moves soooo fast sweatdrop ))  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:40 pm
|| XD Maria is in Earth Science now, all alone. By herself. And me having no idea what to write. (SOMEONE GET IN THIS CLASS AND COMMENT ON HER DOODLES D<) ... Don't worry biggrin I'm not angry, I just like "D<" Cause it looks cool ||

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:40 pm
Michishige sat down, and looked up at the board. "Are you any good at math?" he asked Avery. He was genious when it came to math, although it didn't look that way.

((No one cares about you Carni. JK. We all... acknowledge your existence.))  

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:41 pm
Random kid #1: *walks up to Maria's desk* "Is that a firetruck?"

((there, happy? ^^ you...exist. Kind of. XD. Feel free to skip a class or something. It's not like Jordan hasn't >.>))  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:46 pm
((I'm about to go, but I'll be back in like... 3 hours... but y'all might be off then))  

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:47 pm
rawring ninja
Michishige sat down, and looked up at the board. "Are you any good at math?" he asked Avery. He was genious when it came to math, although it didn't look that way.

((No one cares about you Carni. JK. We all... acknowledge your existence.))

(Aww, poor Maria..her class could be cancelled due to lack of interest!? lol Random kid #1..XD)

"I average out." Avery said turning her head to Michishige. "Though the teacher is probably half the problem." she said begrudgingly.
"At least he isn't handing out review tests of last years material. He looooVes to make people stay after school for those."

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:51 pm
((I gotta leave too, I may be back in about 2 hours. sry, homework & teakwondo beckon))
(maybe when I get a chance I'll make some more teachers and stuff...))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:54 pm
( gonk guys! Aww T.T I'll make Zaias's lil sis then. I guess...and ,,...take a break or something >.>....)  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:00 pm
Maria took a piece of paper, crumbled it up, then threw it at Random Kid #1's head, Its a cow! She sent into his mind, not confident to say it outloud. The teacher merely looked up and said, "Hey, no... Whatever."

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:08 pm
(Lol, aw poor Maria. Gimme a sec and I'll NPC....SOMEONE...>.>...)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games