Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:40 pm
from across the canyon cheering noises could be hear "wohoo man that was a great fight, a little anti climatic but still.........." there sitting atop a tree branch was a little kid with pale skin, grey eyes, and bleach whit hair. he looked over an noticed the group of werewolves and after getting a running start he lept over the canyon landing next to them "hey did you guys see that fight it was amazing!" he looked at them and blushed "oh sorry how rude of me, my name is Desmund, Desmund Malotise. nice to meet you" he stuck out his hand for a handshake  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:42 pm
Emily grabbed the boy, her eyes glowing blue and her hands on fire. "Amazing? You think my father dying is cool! Do you want to die?!" The fire on her hands grew. "I could kill you right now you idiot! Did you not see me crying? Or did you think that was for fun?!" She was angry and really wanted to kill someone.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Banriona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:42 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni glared up at him, trying to communicate that he should just shut up. She stood up and walked over to her, "He really isnt worth killing...", she told her calmly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:55 pm
Emily kept her eyes on the boy as she spoke to Toni. "Oh, he is worth it. No one talks about my father's death like that. No one."  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Banriona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:56 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

"Killing him would mean issues with whatever clan he's with. And right now, we arent in any position to deal with that.", she said, going for logic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:58 pm
"Do you honestly think I care? Right now I want to kill every clan. No one would accept the fact that Shawn knows what I am. They would all want us dead. They would even want you dead."  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Banriona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:03 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

"I know they would but right now i dont care. And killing every clan would benefit no one.", she said, cautiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:07 pm
Emily knew Toni was right. She threw the boy down and stood up. She went over to Shawn and stood next to him. She wanted so badly to cry on his shoulder, but she knew they couldn't stay here. They had to move.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Banriona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:11 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni sighed, relieved. She looked at the boy and then looked back over at shawn and emily, "We have to move.", she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:13 pm
Desmund stood up and dusted himself off "is that really anyway to treat god?" he looked back at the canyon "sorry about your father but things all happen for a reason you know" he looked back her and smiled  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Banriona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:18 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni glared at him, "You really think highly of yourself dont you?", she asked him and walked over to him, "You really just need to shut the hell up. My friend just lost her father and you are just making it all worse.", she told him angrily and then stalked back to Emily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:23 pm
"well yes you could say that i think highly of myself but then again a god cannot be modest knowing the power he yeilds, back to your father from what i saw he was all to ready to die. infact he saved yourlife in the process" his eyes grew more serious showing his regal side "so if you want to sit and cry like a child go ahead or maybe you could get up and prove that your father didn't sacrifice himself for nothing! theres a war coming and as a god i can only sit back and watch but i'll be damned if its boring simply because you choose to mope around!"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Banriona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:31 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni narrowed her eyes, "What do you mean a war? Between who?", she asked him, curious about how he knew all this.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:35 pm
"isnt it obvious? the rosencrest clan leader offically declared war on teh other clans by attacking their assassin, and ofcourse with him dead i dont see the american lycans talking peace arrangments" he turned around so they couldnt see how exited he was getting "imagine it Dogs vs. Dogs in all out war! it kinda brings a tear to the eye just thinking about it. so you should all get prepared because some serious shits about to go down" he began giggling childishly and smiled with his back still turned to them  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Banriona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:36 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni looked at him more closely, "If you arent human, and you are most definitely not a lycan then that only leaves vampire...", she said.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games