Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [13]~ Announcements ~
Gaia Demonstration }rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or .. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATION
  OH YEAH
View Results

tokoshima22

Deathly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:02 am
change the profile settings easier. if you have friends and you don't want them to see your comments then you can block them from doing so. It would make less people get in trouble with friends and a whole bunch of other things  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:09 am
A daily gift! Everyday you log in you should get like 1,000 gold and a nice little gift. The more items you have the better you gifts and gold will be. so like for every 100 items you get and extra 1,000 added on and a nicer gift. So if you start with 100 items you get 1,000 and a gift. months later you have 500 items....now you get 5,000 every time you enter. That would be a very sweet welcoming gift!  

tokoshima22

Deathly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

tokoshima22

Deathly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:11 am
Hmm some sweeter npcs TT.TT

npc's that will give you a better gift when you become friends with them. They will also give you exclusive items on your birthday and christmas. That would be very nice!  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:23 am
I hate how the now have a sutpid annoying request fro every little thing scream gets on my nerves

By I do love gaia the things on it and the people who I get to meet ^_^  

Keely Noelle

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Commandercarlo

Profitable Browser

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:12 am
This Guild is so Awesome! and people here are so nice!
The Purpose of this Guild is Loving and Sharing and Especially Fun!

Gaia is good too we get to meet new people and we are able to have more friends  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:33 pm
Doctor Blovem
Paste the link of your recorded video or sound or you can write your think about gaia here

ITS TIME TO TALK!!!
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATIONS wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

We will make a common topic in Gaiaonline Feedback sub-forum and we will paste videos there.
In video you can show and talk about how you feel about gaia in these days, What you dont like about gaia, why gaia is boring now... etc

Record A video or only Voice Sound to uploaded in Youtube
Everyone made Video or recorded sound will get10k or 50k or 100k :)
But you must say your username and The name of our Guild"The Empire of Gaia" in the first of show.
And you will get one of these rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or item worth 200k

Most of gaians says that gaia turned to the worst in 2010..

Some says:
Quote:
You have to keep playing over and over to get gold and get items you want. Gaia Online takes litteraly no precautions against excessive play

Quote:
Gaia Online keeps announcing new features, but look how many are really introduced.

Quote:
Perhaps the worst problem about Gaia Online is how bad they suck. It’s just a god-damn forum, and the point of the game is totally stupid. There are no levels, no monsters, no challenges

Quote:
According to GaiaOnline, accepting their ToS (Terms of Service) in effect means you give them the right to ban you anytime for any or no reason at their sole discretion, and you might not do anything about it

Can you post like a word document instead. I don't have any equipment availible for me to use.  

Cooki3-MonstoR

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ii_asian_jerk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:26 pm
I kinda do like gaia But not as much because I do the Daily Chances and well it only gives you 5-50g it's chances to get 50 is very very low. Things could be improved but for now not really. They need to give us more gold and stuff. On gaia things of haing the itemor gold os very low. sad Thats's not good.  
[13]~ Announcements ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff