Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lay Me Down to Sleep [[OPEN AND ACCEPTING ]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:40 pm
Suki took the vodka from the fridge, took a gulp, and crenged as it burned all the way down her throat.

"DAMN! That hits the spot." She walked into the front room and plopped down onto the couch. "I think I am going to take a nap right here." She took another gulp and laid her head back.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:56 am
"Just don't drink it all." Riley ordered sternly. "That's Mom's. She finds it gone she'll kill us." she said, remembering the first time she and Skye had realized that Mom trusted them enough to leave the alchohol in the fridge(well, actually the freezer, something about a substance being so strong it ouldn't freeze thrilled her,). It had been disastrous. Then came the punishment. She shook her head. "Leave at least half a bottle."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:20 am
Yuki shrugged, standing. Momentarily, her eyes darted to Skye, only to flicker back to Riley. She had a feeling that Riley was being sarcastic, mostly protective and that she wanted to give her space. It was endearing if anything, though she was pretty sure that a shower had nothing to do with it.

"I'll go ahead and go. Skye and Suki can stay here, and you'll take me. Let's go."

She didn't wait for a response, grabbing her jacket and walking out the door. Riley followed, keys in hand.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:45 pm
Suki took yet another gulp and offered the bottle to Skye.

"I'm not making any promises that it will be here when you get back. If I drink it all I promise I will replace it with an even better vodka. 'Kay?"

She slouched further into the couch and breathed in deeply. Her body began to feel warm as the vodka ran through her vains.

"This vodka sucks. What kind is it?"

Evil_Maiden420

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:42 am
Riley followed Yuki out to the car and hopped in. She turned on some Adam Lambert, from a CD she kept in the car for when Yuki was with her. The beautiful, shiny red 'Vette was a gift from her father, an attempted bribe to get her and Skye to see him more. What he didn't think of was that after the title was in their mother's name, they would stop seeing him. It was a 1970 Stingray, with specialty white leather seats and white wall tires to match.

Riley turned to face Yuki more. "What did he do?" she said, taking a fast turn. "I will kill him if he did anything stupid. You can count on it."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:26 pm
Yuki flushed, the heavy beats in the Corvette making her relax.

"Well, I suppose I'm just bothered. I mean, when Shadow took me into the room I had been in before, the first thing I saw was Kasai on top of Skye. He just..."

Yuki swallowed, resisting the urge to smack herself.

"I just feel helpless. I...I really like him a lot. I mean, I like him, even though I know he only looks at me as a kiddo. I guess seeing Kasai on top of him made me realize that he is fresh meat to any girl out there, especially to girls that deserve him more than me."

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:08 pm
Riley slammed on the brakes, causing several honks, and even one small bump. "You're payin' for that b***h!" she yelled at some little rich daddy's girl in a convertible, who prominently flipped her off. She turned back to Yuki. "Deserves him more? My God, are we talking about the same person? He doesn't deserve you, and he better know it! Jees, I knew you liked him but..." she rested her head on the steering wheel for a moment, took a breath, then looked up at her. "I didn't know it was more than a passing crush. I'm sorry girl. Kasai was on top of him?!" she said, pulling back into traffic. "Wait, that doesn't make sense. He hates that b***h." she pulled up in front of the library and parked the car. She got out and began walking to the door. "Want me to talk to him, feel him out?" she said, holding back a shudder. Riley and her brother didn't talk. They just didn't. But of course, if Yuki had wanted her to follow him around like a puppy, she would've.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:10 am
Yuki flushed, shaking her head.

"N-no, don't do that. Perhaps I'm over-reacting a little bit. I just...nevermind."

She paused, absorbing what Riley had said. Yuki swallowed, fidgeting with her skirt. Was it possible that she only had a crush on him? Even more wondrous - he hated Kasai? But why? Kasai was a split copy of herself, so could it have been possible that he disliked Yuki?

Avelyst

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:14 am
Skye shrugged, leaning back in his chair. He swallowed down the last of the MD, throwing it into the trash can.

"Our mom tends to just buy whatever makes her really wasted really fast."

He paused, his mind wandering to when he and Riley were little. Back then, his mother used to be drunk all the time. It was just another reason he hated his father.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:43 am
Riley gave Yuki a sideways look. "Don't you dare. Now you've got me interested. You know I have to talk to him now, right? I won't mention you, swear to God, but I do wanna talk to him abobut the dike." she said, following Yuki around the many shelves.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:58 pm
Suki kicked her shoes off and rested them on the couch and closed her eyes.

"I have had stronger." She put her hands behind her head and just laid there. Her stomach growled and her hands flew to her stomach.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:50 am
Yuki shrugged, "Whatever then. But don't mention anything uncomfortable, or you'll both hate it."

The bookshelves in the distance looked old, and Yuki ran for them. She had some research to do, even if she was missing school.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:40 am
Riley smirked. How did Yuki know them so well? It was downright scary. "I'm gonna head back to the house for Skye. You want me to have him pick you up, or tell him to get his a** home PDQ?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:12 am
Skye shrugged, leaning back until his head was tilted back. He was tired and frustrated and a little bit of sleep sounded wonderful. Hell, maybe the vodka would help.  

Shadowolff

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:15 pm
Suki rolled over on her side and closed her eyes, waiting for the sweetness of unconsciousness to take over.

This is all a dream and when I wake up, I will be at home on my comfy bed.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff