Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:43 pm
Hi, Thistle! You're saying that really well. I'd invite you up here, but you're all wet!

You are? Why... *notices her slight blush* neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:51 pm
Amy's blush increased and she began playing with her gun with one of her hands nervously. She felt like her heart was racing.

"Uh, I guess... I don't know. Hey, yeah, why don't we play another game? Rivonu would really like to beat you this time!"

She forced a laugh and straightened back in her stool to face the target.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:52 pm
Thistle squeaked sadly and rested her chin on his chest. She looked up sadly at Mitri with her large blue eyes, a pitiful expression on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:56 pm
*Rivonu looks over at Amy*

'hmm Amy seems all shaky, wonder if she's alright'

*Rivonu puts a hand on Amy's shoulder*

Hey Amy everything ok?  

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:56 pm
Amy looked over at Rivonu and smiled slightly. "I'm okay. But thank you for checking. Guess it's just a little warm out here today."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:04 pm
*Rivonu looks at Karrie and then looks back at Amy with a big grin on her face whispering*

Ohh, I think someones in love! mrgreen  

Rivonu

Chef_Karrie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:04 pm
*grins* All right. Let's play again. *turns back to the game*

*looks at Thistle's big blue eyes melts* Oh, all right. *picks her up and puts her on his chest* Just don't stand up.  
Rivonu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:09 pm
*Prepare her water gun for the target*

Ready for action!!  

Rivonu

Cuwen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:10 pm
Amy's eyes widened when she heard what Rivonu said and she faltered on her gun when the game started.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:12 pm
Amy's eyes widened again, this time because of her high score. "Wow... Didn't expect that!"

She laughed. "Not bad..."

She turned her head to look at Karrie and found her ability to speak again. "So, what do you think about the prize thing I mentioned, Karrie? Rinovu thought the idea was good when I brought it up to her the other day."

She smiled over at Rinovu.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:14 pm
Thistle squeaked happily and rubbed her face along his chest in thanks. She then leaned up and started to lick his chin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:15 pm
*Rivonu sees that she has lost the race, yet again, but the expression on Amy's face she saw was priceless*

Teehee I'm sorry I did that but look on the bright side aleast you won! ^^  

Rivonu

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:17 pm
*finds himself staring at Amy without realizing it* Hmm? Didn't I answer you? I thought I did. I can handle that. You'll have to call me or something if someone wins and I'm not here. *realizes where he's looking and quickly turns back to the game* Anyone want to play again?

*pushes Thistle's nose away from his chin* Cut it out! That tickles!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:25 pm
*Rivonu shrugs her shoulders*

ok i give it one more try, If i lose again then im offically bowing out -_-  

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:27 pm
Amy had laughed softly at what Rivonu said. She said softly over to her, "Well, it did pay off, I guess... But just wait until I get you back."

She winked playfully at Rivonu so that she knew she was joking. Then, she turned back to Karrie when he started talking. Her eyes widened just slightly when she saw that Karrie was staring directly at her, into her eyes. Wow. How was she supposed to think right or be patient and wait for him to get over all that had happened to him recently when he looked at her like that? That was the kind of look every girl wanted to see directed at her, and here she was, sitting right here playing a game with her friends, and Karrie was looking at her just like she had always wanted to be looked at.

She knew she was starting back at Karrie but she just couldn't help it. She was so completely infatuated with him. She smiled sweetly and happily at him and she spoke softly. "You will? Thank you Karrie. That means a lot to me. I'll definitely call you if someone wins. Do you... umm, do you think it should be the winner's choice for what you make for them, or do you think you should choose? I know that my preference would be to let you choose, but I know how great of a cook you are and always love what you prepare, so I'm a little biased."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games