Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
The War for Estra ((Open/Acc)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idear?
  Yah
  Nue
  ...Lolwut?
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:19 pm
((Baw. Go listen to some music then, lol.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:56 am
((well sry I've been away for a while but does anyone want to continue this rp cause i thought it was a good one but i guess somebody is going to have to take over strider's character.))  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:17 pm
((Nah, it's fine. Understanding is hurr. I dunno, I'll continue it, I like it. I'll ask Strider what he's going to do.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:21 pm
Der Reisende paused for dramatic effect, then shouted jovially, "And that's when he says, 'that's no wyvvern, that's my wife!'" The tavern erupted with uproarious laughter. Reis himself wheezed a little and cried with mirth as the alcohol worked its magic ( a particular brand of magic he could never hope to control.)
"Seriously...that was the last time I ever visited that world. I stopped an army of revenants a thousand strong from storming that church, but I could never show my face there again!" He tumbled out of his chair and began to laugh some more. The evening had turned out to be quite pleasant. He would sleep like a baby that night. He waved vigorously from his place on the floor as he saw Chron and Strider wander into the room.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:19 pm
Reign had never seen so much food at once, and only for dinner. He listened to the various conversations going around the wide, canvas tent, drinking little of the water he had in his cup. Only a half of his food remained on the plate, the result of his stomach having shrunk on hungry nights in the wasteland he was accustomed to.
"Enjoying yourself?"
Reign glanced up at the man behind him, King Bariel, and shrugged. "It's good."
King Bariel nodded slowly, then looked off for a moment, gaze distant.
Reign took another sip from his cup and coughed before speaking again, loud enough for him to hear over the rowdy soldiers. "My falcon found them. The people."
"Really?" King Bariel said, surprised. He pulled out a map and spread it out on the table, and Reign eyed it suspiciously. "Can you point it out for me?"
Reign felt a frown twitch at his mouth but he reached out anyway, tapping the map at a marked fort to the south.
"Thank you!" The king grinned widely and rolled the paper back up, heading for the tent opening. "Wait here for a moment!"
This time the small frown came. Reign realized that he'd been set up.

Miles and miles away, somebody sat on the battlements of a large, dark castle. Swinging her legs aimlessly, Resa stared up at the night sky. With a sigh, she shook her head. "I'm so bored."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:08 pm
((Hrm...we need some inter-charrie interaction here. Your king and falcon guy need to meet the rest of the good guys. mrgreen ))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:28 pm
((They are. There's going to be a teleportation spell. =3 Should I do it in another post?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:37 pm
((That's up to you. My hands are kinda tied at the moment. Not much I can do without the use of a magical time skip. ))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:40 pm
((I'll just change the time they go to be earlier, since there was already a technical one. Wait a sec.))

Not long after Bariel left, Reign heard a crash to his right. Turning, he saw that a tipsy soldier had clambered up onto the long table, scattering food and dishes alike by accident. Someone in the vicinity began to pound on the table and many others clapped when the soldier began to dance. Reign found himself staring at the spectacle until his arm was tugged at so he was moved out of his seat and over to the side of the crowd.
"Come." The king was back, his brown eyes sparkling happily. "We're going."
"Where?"
King Bariel didn't answer, but slipped away from the merriment and back out into the night he'd come from. Reign had no choice but to follow. He led the falconer through the moonlit tents to a small space set aside from the camp where a mage was standing, in nightclothes, an irritated expression on his face. "Don't tell the one who gave this to you." he muttered, producing the teleportation spell scroll Reign remembered from earlier out of his sleeve. "I'll get the brunt of the shouting if you do."
"What's going on?" Reign asked, peering at the king from under his wide hat.
"I had the spell altered to the small fort's location where you sent your falcon." King Bariel explained, somewhat sheepishly and kicking the dirt guiltily. "Sorry to deceive you like that, but I'm impatient. And this is the fastest way I could think of."
Before Reign could ask another question, a tingling sense filled the air. Small sparks of electricity hopped along the ground towards their feet, emitting from the scroll the mage held aloft. His vision filled with colorful swirls and dots, and the falconer had the sensation of falling yet not falling through a void. Just like when he'd come to this world from The Terra. The next thing he knew, they were standing by tall, sturdily constructed buildings, calls of 'The king's here!' floated around in the air.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:34 pm
"King?" Reis stammered as he struggled to right himself again. That was one word he thought might help his situation. He was still quite inebriated, so he nudged Strider, in hopes of a mystical cure for intoxication. The ancient being rolled his eyes, and purged Reis's body of the ale he had consumed. Reis nodded his thanks and wandered across the giddy masses in the tavern to meet this King, if he could.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:55 am
Nydo appeared next to Resa then responded to her statement saying "So you are bored. I am bored as well so lets add a couple of more battles to the campaign. For too long there has been that disgusting Kingdom town at the base of our mountains northeast of here. So lets purge it then turn it into a Urel town where any demon, monster, or whatever can come and live the way they should live. I personally will lead this attack and you can be second in command. That is if you want to come if not I will have someone else be second in command. So what is your answer?"

After seeing the the Chron bowed to him then said "Greetings your majesty, my name is Chron Flivven and I am a stranger to this world. I was hoping to speak with you about my situation."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:12 pm
Resa blinked slowly, processing the question. "Sure, why not." Moving her legs under her body, she stood up, dress swishing lightly, and surveyed the moonlit landscape in the direction of the doomed town. "You lead the way, and I'll follow."

"Of course, of course." King Bariel blinked stupidly at the man for a moment before rubbing his eyes. "Forgive me, I haven't traveled like that in a long time. I'm a bit lightheaded. Pleased to meet you, I'm Erick Bariel. And this is Reign..."
"Falconeye." Reign finished, tipping his hat politely to Chron. Then he glanced around and gave a shrill whistle. His falcon, Eli, flew down from the top of the tavern nearby and landed, flapping, on his outstretched arm's glove.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:45 pm
Der Reisende walked over an introduced himself as well, stating that he was a stranger to this world as well. He smiled in recognition as he saw the falcon from several days before, sitting on his falconer's wrist.
"I had some questions, if I could ask them," he said respectfully to the king.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:57 pm
"If you need rest I can wait for my questions to be answered." Chron said politely to the king.

Nydo grinned from ear to ear then said "Alright, lets get this show on the road then." He then went into the mess hall where all the members of his army were at and said "Alright, everyone break time is over. Today we are going to claim a Kingdom town that has been living peacefully at the base of our mountain for too long. Now you want just have to live all cramped up in my castle or at the Urel fort now you can live in the first Urel town. Grab your weapons and lets go annihilate the Kingdom folk!" With the speech over the army rounded up and headed off for the Kingdom town.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:17 pm
"A very stirring speech, Nydo. I almost rushed out with everyone else." Resa commented enthusiastically to the Urel leader, tossing her ponytail back and forth to brush on her neck softly. "The townsfolk won't know what's coming." She hid the sarcasm in the last part, for the sizeable army would make enough noise to wake anyone up.

"No, it's quite alright. Being tired comes with the title." King Bariel gave a chuckle, forcing back a yawn unsuccessfully. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Reisende. I'd like a drink first, but you can both ask me whatever is on your mind."

Lifting his falcon up to eye level, Reign made the mental connection linking them together stronger, running quickly through the recent memories they'd both had while separated. It only took a second, but every minor detail was shared. Special falconers like him had a spirit bond with their bird, and in order to keep their awareness on edge, knowing everything about one another was more than trust. It was a way of life.  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games