Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:11 pm
((great. i'm behind again. Hate my parents banning me from the computer. DX)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:04 am
Zero was annoyed when the hollow-like man didn't respond to his taunt, though it was probably for the better. 'Even if I did get him in here, there's no telling if I could beat him without killing myself. Best wait for an opportune moment to attack.' He was getting tired from sustaining his bankai for so long, he needed to get used to using it again, having sat silently in meetings and doing paperwork for so long.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:01 pm
((We didn't get too far. Just scan over the posts. =D ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:33 am
Kenzo saw that Akihime appeared behind him, and was about to deliver a kick to her torso when he saw the concerned look on her face. He lowered his leg, and said "You woried about the Soul Reapers?"  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:53 pm
Kousuke's wolves circled around his feet warily as he thought quickly, eying the circle around him. He knew rather than felt that Drekovec was toying with him. And as much as he wanted to go all out, the Captain continued to force down his thirst for vengeance. The wolves weakened even further as his reiatsu fluctuated, more creatures forming next to their predecessors. He never like making more than 2 or 3 of them, but he felt that more were necessary. "Enough with these games!" He said finally, feinting off to the left at one of the Arrancar copies, flanked by the two original wolves to guard his blind sides, while the other five attacked in separate directions with ear-splitting growls.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:31 pm
Drekovec smiled as Kousuke presented him with the chance to counterattack. He employed his Sonido once more as the Soul Reaper lashed out, and appeared just under the Captain, his fiery zanpakuto swinging for him. Kousuke's death was inevitable. The kind-hearted captain, and quite possible the last hope for Quincy, human, and Soul Reaper to unite was about to die twitching on the end of a Sith blade. A thunderous noise filled the air as two blue blades caught the red zanpakuto between them like a pair of pliers. Daisuke had left his still position across from Kaizeloye with his mastery of Hohou, and met Akihime in mid-air, already using Hirenkyaku to intercept the Sith lord. Between the young warriors, a silent moment of communication has passed before Yamato and the Seele Schneider crossed paths to catch Drekovec off guard. Daisuke cast a slightly apologetic eye towards Kaizeloye and shrugged lightly.
"Well...don't just stand there. Help us!" Akihime shouted to Kousuke and Kenzo.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:26 pm
Kenzo complied to Akihime's order as he materialized his bow, and started firing multiple spirit arrows at the Sith Arrancar.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:44 pm
Kousuke spun away from the three way of Drekovec, Daisuke, and Akihime clashed in a bit of a shock, but even then he tripped a little and came up leaning almost parallel to the ground. Relief thankfully took some of the surprise away when the five additional creatures disappeared while he righted himself to keep from fully falling. "Of-of course." He stuttered in reply to Akihime, shaking his head back in forth. Not ghosts, definitely not. They're Quincies. His fire wolves darted forward at the Arrancar without needing him to tell them to, acting on his subconscious mind.

Kaizeloye glanced lazily over his shoulder and returned Daisuke's shrug. What're you gonna do?, he thought to himself, grunting a little as he stood. He hefted his crude weapon for a moment, testing it's balance for the second time. Then he launched it as if it were a spear at one of the two Quincies that had appeared, the one firing his bow.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:06 pm
Akihime raised an eyebrow as she realized that the Captain was staring. She and Daisuke exchanged a quick look, before nodding in silent agreement. Flash Steps and Hirenkyaku combined to place the two of them just behind Drekovec. Their blades of energy swept down together, forcing the Arrancar to dodge. He moved deftly, but he was not fast enough to avoid Kousuke's follow-up. The flames swept him up and engulfed him before he could beat the spectral animals back. As the revolving flames cleared, Drekovec caught one of Kenzo's arrows in the chest.
"Huh...ya got me!" he chuckled weakly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:54 pm
((Durr de durr, where's everybody disappearing off to lately? *is aware of lacking the imagination to post in this*))

"Now, I very much doubt that Drekovec." Kousuke muttered, loud enough for him to hear. The wolves kept way eyes on the seemingly defeated Arrancar. He raised one of his glaive's blades to point at Drekovec's throat menacingly. "As much as it's a bad idea, my curiosity's too strong to kill you this moment. One question before that: Just what do you hope to accomplish through all of this?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:30 pm
((I'd love to go on...but ere'body's quitting on me. Oh, well...such is life. *is sad*))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:50 pm
((i'm only waiting on something to happen to me. otherwise i have nothing to go on))  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:48 am
((iam waiting for you))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:30 pm
((I was waiting for Blue...*stares at the circle of waiting* Meh, Silas I put some interaction thar.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:56 am
Kenzo saw that one arrow would not do this Arrancar in. So he started using Hirenkyaku he started appearing in, and out of vision circling the Arrancar firing spirit arrows at him while he did that. He hoped that a hundred or more would put that Arrancar down.

Chron jumped in on Daisuke's fight as he Force pushed the Arrancar into a building. "You good enough to fight?" He asked Daisuke.  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games