Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:08 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Neomuna ddewguhwuh manjil suga eopseo
Saranghae tabeoryeo hookkeunhan geol

Soo-Young looked at each of the members of her house, she had failed to form a bond with most of them. Siwon had talked her into trying harder this year, and had even encouraged that she fall out of her own comfort zone to do it. He had told her that their culture was extremely strange to the rest of the school and that they did not have to be the ones to assimilate. He had challenged her to make friends with at least one student other than Kangin, who was a fellow Korean so he did not count according to Siwon, and Tamara. "I am very glad to know that you feel better, Oppa." She smiled gently at Xenos, she had heard about the previous year's events and even though it was strange for her to address the boy so informally she knew that if she had spoken formally it would not have sounded sincere. It's also very hard to be formal in English. She thought to herself as a way to reassure her mind that she had not been disrespectful to her Oppa.

I can't touch it because it's so hot
I'm engulfed by love's fire completely

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:17 pm
User Image

Gweneira "Gwen" Haude

Fifth Year Ravenclaw Prefect

What I'm Thinking: Food!
Who I'm Talking to:My housemates.

When I look in the mirror, I can only hope I see myself looking back at me.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

"Ah, fairly well. It's only the first day so things can't be too bad yet," Gwen laughed. That was a true statement. Things always seem better at the begining, but they always have a way of getting complicated. "How are you this fine evening?"
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

These songs in my head: Wow so popular

Oh what turbulent emotions: Content to a point, exicted, curious

The spirits that stand with me: Zamir, Kangin, the Grey Lady, Gwen, Soo-Young

"Oh hush. I didn't talk that much." Xenos said as he turned a pale shade of red. Leave it to Zamir. "As long as I didn't say anything perverted it doesn't matter." He continued managing to keep his voice calm. Last summer was the first summer that he and Dante got to spend time together as a couple. It was wonderful dispite their time being so brief with each other. Those were wonderful memories. Already the albino couldn't wait to meet up with him again.

The fifth year looked over to Soo-Young when her soft voice spoke up. A soft smile crossed his face. "Thank you Miss Choi. I do appreciate it. How are you today?" Xenos asked the quiet girl. To him it was almost a contest as to who was more quiet, Soo-Young or the quiet Miss Matilda. "You know, Miss Blair. We don't bite. Unless that book is really good." He continued looking at the dark haired girl.

In you and I, there's a new land...

My sanctuary, my sanctuary....

Where fears and lies melt away....

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image
Who am I with? Kangin,Xenos and the rest of Ravenclaw
What's my mood? Content
Who/What's on my mind?not much

Zamir made a rare smirk that only implied that a few things the albino had said had been rather...interesting to say the least. The smirk did not last long. When Xenos' attention turned to the others at the table he decided to look around. The room was getting crowded again and he could feel his panic rising lightly. He turned his face back to the table and looked down at the wood. He closed his eyes and took slow, deep breaths.

He had learned over the break how to keep himself relatively calm in situations like this. Yet it only worked if he was still slightly ok. If he was in a full blown panic then it would have no effect on him. As the room grew louder, Zamir turned into himself even more. There was no way that he was going to run from the hall like he did the last time.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Neomuna ddewguhwuh manjil suga eopseo
Saranghae tabeoryeo hookkeunhan geol

Soo-Young smiled again at the older boy, she found it very strange to speak to him so much but she knew that it was rude if she did not. "I am very good."

I can't touch it because it's so hot
I'm engulfed by love's fire completely

User Image

User Image
User Image
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

Kangin looked away from the rest of Ravenclaw, and back to Zamir when he felt the boy move. He saw that he was going into panic and he knew that he needed to act fast. Lest his older friend get ill like he had done in the past. "Try not to focus on any of it, Zam. The feast will be over soon."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image
What's my mood? Content
Who/What's on my mind?not much

Zamir nodded to his friends encouraging words. He knew it would all be over soon. Yet not soon enough. The meals had not even been served yet. This thought caused his panic to elevate only slightly more. He recovered by taking a deeper breath. Subconsciously he gripped Kan's hand tighter. During moment such as this it seemed that the touch of someone's hand helped to calm him.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:44 pm
Mᴏᴏᴅ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ
∴∵∵∴∵∴∵∴∵¤∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴
User Image

For a moment she remained motionless as if thinking over the statement, then seemly satisfied glanced over Xenos and gave a simple small smile. Her hands carefully folding the small black cover of her notebook over her sprawl of pencil written notes.

"Oh, Mister Xenos," she said with a voice that seemed rusty from lack of use, "I am not quiet out a confused concept of biting people, but rather the silence is spurred on by a contemplation that is...."

She paused, realizing she was about to say 'contented'. Which might not be the truth. In her ears there was no quiet, silence was taken up by the scratch of her pencil against page and the whirling buzz of her thoughts. Was she truly content in silence. Oh the things one contemplates in a heartbeat...yet I can not be sure that inner chiding dulls the question's point, she thought tapping her finger against her notebook,Is there contentedness in my silence or is it simple a product?

Finally she said, "Well whatever spurs the depth of my imagination and ink splattered pages, I am sure that it is well enough for me. Leaving me to be sour company; a point best proven by me opening my mouth. Clearly I am not savvy in the ways of conversations."

∴∵∵∴∵∴∵∴∵ ѺѺℭ ∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴
ℛαṽℯηḉʟαẘ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ℉◎ʊя☂н Ẏℯαя
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:44 am
User ImageUser Image

These songs in my head: Zamir?

Oh what turbulent emotions: A bit worried, still relativly content

"I doubt that you make for sour company, Miss Blair. More like a very interestings set of view points. It's nice and refreshing." Xenos said to Matilda with a smile. He really did find the quiet girl interesting. If he could, sometime Xenos knew he would love to sit and talk to her. Assuming he could get the girl to talk. Something told the older boy that it would be an interesting converstaion.

When Xenos looked over at Zamir, the albino recgonized what was wrong in an instant, much like Kangin he was used to the boy's issues. reaching over he put a hand on his shoulder. "Zamir? Should we take you up to the dorms?" Xenos asked in a soft voice. He knew better then to make loud noises around the boy when he was like this. Xenos could only imagine what it was like having your brain trying to absorb everything going on around you in this place.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:51 am
User Image
What's my mood? .........
Who/What's on my mind?everything

Zamir flinched lightly when he felt Xenos' hand on his shoulder. "No...no I want to stay here as long as I can this time. I dont want this to beat me..." he said with his eyes still closed. He did not want to be weak. By giving into his illness as he had for so many years would be, for him, showing weakness. "Thank you though, Xenos" he said opening his eyes briefly to look at his friend and offer a small smile. "Besides, it isn't that bad this year" he lied.

He closed his eyes again then looked back at the table. His grip never leaving Kans hand. He lied about being alright simply because he did not want everyone looking at him. If that happened then he would have a worse problem on his hand.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

These songs in my head: Zamir?

Oh what turbulent emotions: A bit worried, still relativly content

"If you're sure then I'll hush. I'm thankful Kangin's here to to help." Xenos said smiling softly at the two. Really it was nice having another person around to help him when Zamir had one of his fits. It wasn't always easy to settle the boy down by himself. A thought crossed his mind and Xenos smiled again. It probably wasn't the smartest of ideas but there was another prefect here so he should be ok.

"If you all will pardon me. I need to go to the restroom. Gwen, I hope you'll be ok if the sorting ends before I get back. See you all soon. Good Evening." Xenos said with a slight nod as he stood up. Looking up at the Slytherin table he met Dante's eyes before looking towards the door. Quietly the albino slipped away from the table. As quickly as he could he slipped out into the hall. Once out he sighed in relief. "Now onto more important buisness." He said softly. Adjusting his glasses the albino hurried away to the meeting spot.

{Exit to Viaducts II}

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:06 pm
User Image
User Image
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

Kangin hated seeing his friend in pain, and he knew that Zamir had to be miserable right now. He always wondered why the two of them would even try coming to the feasts, neither of them liked them. He tightened his grip on Zamir's hand slightly, looking over at him sadly. He had no idea how to help with this. "It's gonna be okay Zam..."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image

Zamir looked at Kan and smiled lightly. If it hadn't been for Kan sitting next to him, Zamir would have probably asked Xenos to stay. But with him there he felt that he could handle his panic attack. It was a rather funny idea considering over the summer Kan had been the cause of such an attack. Yet that memory, although firmly embedded in his mind, was now behind him and he thought of it no more.

"Thank you Kangin, I appreciate your support"
he said trying to make his words sound sincere. A difficult feat for someone who does not know what even sincerity feels like.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image
User Image
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

Kangin smiled over at his friend, trying to get his mind on one thing, though he knew that it would never work. Zamir always took in everything, no matter what the two of them tried, and they had tried several different things over the summer because they knew the feast was coming. Apparently nothing had worked. "You know I'm always here for you."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:43 pm
User Image

Zamir nodded" Yes I know, and I am here when every you will need my aid. I do believe that is what friends are for" He laughed lightly. It seemed that his laugh helped to relax his mind slightly. This helped him relax and his tight grip lessened on Kan's hand. The comment had been rather cheesy but he did mean it. Friends were supposed to be there to help another in need no matter what.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:18 pm

Aster Owena Cardell
User Image
Second Year | Ravenclaw
User Image
Aster silently sauntered into the Great Hall, gaze darting around the large room, taking in its familiar, but foggily remembered sights. After the ephemeral, but seemingly long Summer, the girl was feeling very merry about her return to Hogwarts. No Algebra lessons, no horrible, forced attempts at the harp. No, nothing of that terrible rot. Just subjects of the magical variety, with a teacher who actually taught more than one person. It was nice, to say the least, and a relief. Nice to learn things so foreign and strange, but yet, charming and alluring. A relief to be freeded form the Cardell mansion. The second year let a happy grin break out across her pale face. She tugged her robes closer to herself as she neared the Ravenclaw table. Aster sat down on the bench with a swift, graceful movement which made her robes flutter loudly. As Aster watched the Sorting Ceremony take place, her hands became a bit sore from all the clapping. Ravenclaw had claimed a lot of first years, and the grey-haired girl clapped energetically, instead of politely for them.
User Image
User Image
One learns through the heart, not the eyes or the intellect

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games