Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:02 pm
Moshe Yitzchaki Hufflepuff first year
User Image

Moshe nodded, that would give him a chance to see how food was made. Then he call his dad and get some advice about getting food. "Yeah I think I can wait till then..." Moshe gave the older boy a weak little smile. It was a start.

User Image User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:21 am
User Image
User Image

"Alright then." Yuan said smiling back at the boy. Looking down the table at everyone then the hall, Yuan notice several tables had already begun to leave. "Hey Bailey, want to get going? Show the first years the way?" He asked his fellow third year. Honestly he wanted to get to the kitchens as soon as possible.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Rechosia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaera smiled. "I am looking forward to potions, but I think what I'm most excited for is Defense Against the Dark Arts. I also can't wait to start flying!" she exclaimed enthusiastically.

User Image

User Image

((sorry it took me so long to respond!))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image
Grumby rushed over to the table that belonged to the Hufflepuff's, smiling to the nearby students as he set a flyer on the center of the table, giving a slight nod before walking away.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image
Bailey practically skipped into the Great Hall, her face laden with a broad, welcoming smile. Although she loved it at Hogwarts and never really enjoyed leaving, she couldn't wait to visit her mum. The hall was filled with the buzzing of hundreds of excited students, and the thrilling aura rubbed off on Bailey as she took a seat near the front of the Hufflepuff table, getting as close to the Headmaster's podium as possible.

She loved the end-of-year announcements and the awarding of the House Cup, but even more, she adored the feast that followed. She leaned forward on the table, taking a side glance at a flyer that sat in front of her before turning her attention to the staff table. With all the teacher changes she had been through this year, Bailey wasn't the least bit surprised to see nearly a dozen professors whom she didn't recognize, and she assumed that next year would bring many more. She leaned her exhausted head on her fist as she awaited the Headmaster's entrance. Once the time had come, Bailey listened intently to every word, her jaw dropping as she was awarded 10 house points. Glad I got something out of it. She smirked to herself, waiting to hear the final house point. Her shoulders slouched a little as Gryffindor was awarded the House Cup, but Bailey quickly recovered, knowing food was coming next.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Rechosia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaera made her way into the great hall, excited that the new year was starting. It was weird to her to be watching the sorting, instead of participating, but she was relieved that she would have something to distract her, at least for a little while. She really was excited to see the new group of first years, and she would get along with the ones that would be sorted into Hufflepuff.

She sat down at the table, eager for the sorting to begin.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image
User ImageKevin walked to the hufflepuff table. He felt rather uncomfortible. He slipped into an empty seat watching intently to see where his sister would be sorted into. Silently he was begging that they were in the same house so that he had someone he actually knew in the house.
User Image

User ImageUser Image  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year-- Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack smiled and stepped down from the front. She hurried over to the Hufflepuff table and took her seat. She wondered if they could talk while the other kids were sorted, just to be safe she said nothing.

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaera did her best to put on a convincing smile when the two new first years sat down at the table. "Hey there! Congrats on getting Hufflepuff. We're all really friendly, so you should feel welcome in no time. I'm Kaera," she looked at the two first years. "What are your names?"

User Image

User Image  

Rechosia

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:54 pm
User Image
User ImageKevin clearly cheered up when he heard the hat call out that his sister was Hufflepuff as well. This seemed to trigger something in the guy because he seemed to get less uncomfrotible in this group knowing the fact that he had his sister."I'm kevin Johnson,"he responded to the girl who had asked what his name was.
User Image

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:00 pm
User Image
User ImageNicole walked up to the table that her brother had joined. She would've had no problem it they had been sorted but she knew her brother would so she was happy that they were in the same house. She grinned as she took a seat right next to her borther so that they were almost sharing the same seat."Kevin looks like we're together both here and during the summer."she said hugging her brother happily. She could tell that he seemed even more confident they he would've been if he had been alone.User Image

User ImageUser Image  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Rechosia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Well it's nice to meet you, Kevin," Kaera beamed. "Are you excited for this year? I know I was last year. I'm a second year, by the way. So I was going through what you are just a short time ago, really." She smiled. Another first year joined their table. Kaera watched as she hugged the boy that had just introduced himself. "Hi! I'm guessing you two are related? I'm Kaera, by the way. Kaera Frisk."

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:17 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack was completely shocked when the girl she had sat next to actually spoke to her. She had completely expected to be ignored at Hogwarts, and then here she was having more conversations than she ever would have been able to dream of having. "I'm Jacqueline Ryans. You can call me Jack though."

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:19 pm
User Image
User ImageKevin nodded when he heard the girl ask if he and Nicole were related. It didn't surprise him too much but they did look a bit a like but not much"It's Nice to meet you as well. Yeah we are. She's my twin sister,"he would've introduced Nicole but he knew his sister would prefer is she was the one to introduce herself.
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games