Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
WWE Discussions: What is the Deal betwen Finlay and Vince? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Deal is....
Hornswoggle for World title shot.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Hornswoggle for Winning Royal Rumble.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'm not sure. But i might post in this thread.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

brad013

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:46 pm
Kronik
badboy012533
Leprechaun86
Agreed, I'm sorry, Hulk Hogan is one of the greatest ever, but give it a rest. Professional wrestling has evolved so much since his era. I just find it difficult to believe that in today's wrestling ring, a guy can win matches with a big boot and a legdrop without about seven chairs involved.
Hey HBK wins with a dang kick to the face so its kinda the same as for the question with Lesner hek yes I mostly want Lesner back because they need a better heel I mean JBL's stupid Lesner can make the best heel!

I totally agree, JBL is a big loser that needs to join Farooq in the realed section. Brock could have a pretty good fued with Benoit, Batista and, for a funny match,Rey Mysterio
Yeah I can see it now Lesner vs Rey announcer: THE WINNER OF THE MATCH BY COMPLETLY BEATING AND TOSSING THE MIDGET AROUND LIKE A DAM INFLATED CHAIR! THE NEXT BIG THING BROCK LESNER!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:49 pm
I believe Lesnar could have a good feud with Batista. They're both big power houses and I believe they could have a few great matches. Probably better than Batista/Triple H. I think he could also do with a Lesnar vs Cena rematch. Cena has gained alot of experience and it could be a really good match.

From what I've understood there will be no contract signing with Brock Lesnar.  

XxPsychosisxX

Death=Peace

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:51 pm
badboy012533
Kronik
badboy012533
Leprechaun86
Agreed, I'm sorry, Hulk Hogan is one of the greatest ever, but give it a rest. Professional wrestling has evolved so much since his era. I just find it difficult to believe that in today's wrestling ring, a guy can win matches with a big boot and a legdrop without about seven chairs involved.
Hey HBK wins with a dang kick to the face so its kinda the same as for the question with Lesner hek yes I mostly want Lesner back because they need a better heel I mean JBL's stupid Lesner can make the best heel!

I totally agree, JBL is a big loser that needs to join Farooq in the realed section. Brock could have a pretty good fued with Benoit, Batista and, for a funny match,Rey Mysterio
Yeah I can see it now Lesner vs Rey announcer: THE WINNER OF THE MATCH BY COMPLETLY BEATING AND TOSSING THE MIDGET AROUND LIKE A DAM INFLATED CHAIR! THE NEXT BIG THING BROCK LESNER!
yall under estimate what Ray is capital of.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:56 am
Death=Peace
badboy012533
Kronik
badboy012533
Leprechaun86

No, you think to highly of Rey rey, his ladder match was crap.  

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

Native Funk

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:52 am
Should Brock Lesner be aloud back...? s**t MOTHA ********... Hell yes... Batista gets gayier EVER day.... 'Woo!! I can win a Match because of a spine buster.... Im so strong!!!' Thats Complete BS!! Lesner is Young and SHOULD come back.... Vince wont let him I bet.... I'd rather See Big Show, Turn GAY than Watch Batista... Batista is Over Rated... I believe Christian could, and SHOULD beat him, But nooooooo, The Face fans don't like that...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:43 am
Z Mystic
Should Brock Lesner be aloud back...? s**t MOTHA ********... Hell yes... Batista gets gayier EVER day.... 'Woo!! I can win a Match because of a spine buster.... Im so strong!!!' Thats Complete BS!! Lesner is Young and SHOULD come back.... Vince wont let him I bet.... I'd rather See Big Show, Turn GAY than Watch Batista... Batista is Over Rated... I believe Christian could, and SHOULD beat him, But nooooooo, The Face fans don't like that...
>.>;; Pssssssst Z.... Brock Lesner withdrawed from his contract uintil further notice  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

brad013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:26 am
Kronik
Death=Peace
badboy012533
Kronik
badboy012533
Leprechaun86

No, you think to highly of Rey rey, his ladder match was crap.
Besides he was in the worst storyline for gods sake! I mean Domonic! I am your father! Thats really annoying and with those 2 facing off 10 times in a row cmon cant they think of anything else?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:27 am
Here is my feeling right now. I feel that not all ot of these superstars have come to par. First off all of these tag teams are not as great as previous tag champs. The Dudley Boys, The Hardys, Edge and Christian, The Heart Break Co, Legion of Doom, Undertaker and Kane, and many other old tag teams were better than these new pretty a** people who think they are the greatest. Now to regular superstars in the light weight devision the only people that are keeping the fans interested are Rey and Tajiri. Rey considering he has been able to come on top of all odds and Tajiri because has had a lot of experience. I do agree the storyline for Rey and Eddie is cheesey. Yet like I said before previous light weights did a better job. The Heavyweights...oh man where do I start almost all of them are really getting on my nerves. Who writes these scripts anyways. The poem for Heidenrich has to go, JBL just needs to stay in marketing, Oralando Jones need to work on his own, Batista...should have not joined Evolution because now he is just a bit weird, Randy Orton need to quit trying to take down older superstars, The Master peice and his dumb challenge is killing me, Snitky just has to go, and a lot more other things. I mean if you want to be a villan be original not digusting, like Undertaker and Kane. Speaking of digusting, Viscera need to quit humping his opponents. This is probably the reason why I always look back at the old wrestling matches cause things have gone down hill since 2001. I mean it picks back up sometimes but I don't know they need better storylines  

hrtbrkkd

brad013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:25 pm
hrtbrkkd
Here is my feeling right now. I feel that not all ot of these superstars have come to par. First off all of these tag teams are not as great as previous tag champs. The Dudley Boys, The Hardys, Edge and Christian, The Heart Break Co, Legion of Doom, Undertaker and Kane, and many other old tag teams were better than these new pretty a** people who think they are the greatest. Now to regular superstars in the light weight devision the only people that are keeping the fans interested are Rey and Tajiri. Rey considering he has been able to come on top of all odds and Tajiri because has had a lot of experience. I do agree the storyline for Rey and Eddie is cheesey. Yet like I said before previous light weights did a better job. The Heavyweights...oh man where do I start almost all of them are really getting on my nerves. Who writes these scripts anyways. The poem for Heidenrich has to go, JBL just needs to stay in marketing, Oralando Jones need to work on his own, Batista...should have not joined Evolution because now he is just a bit weird, Randy Orton need to quit trying to take down older superstars, The Master peice and his dumb challenge is killing me, Snitky just has to go, and a lot more other things. I mean if you want to be a villan be original not digusting, like Undertaker and Kane. Speaking of digusting, Viscera need to quit humping his opponents. This is probably the reason why I always look back at the old wrestling matches cause things have gone down hill since 2001. I mean it picks back up sometimes but I don't know they need better storylines
The tag teams I agree with because right now the Raw tag champs are doing nothing but this crap with heartbreakers or whatever the hek they are Orlando JBL Heidenriech I agree with and also they need to start having people look right I mean Edge is winning against people he should be losing to! Eddie shoulda won against Rey since Wrestlemania and the storylines are just getting plain old stupid!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:56 pm
Besides almost everyone you know is gonna do something you can predict for example Ric Flair you know hes gonna chop the living outa the guy  

brad013

Rawrr o_o

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:13 pm
Vampiro The Tormentor
I believe Lesnar could have a good feud with Batista. They're both big power houses and I believe they could have a few great matches. Probably better than Batista/Triple H. I think he could also do with a Lesnar vs Cena rematch. Cena has gained alot of experience and it could be a really good match.

stare

from what ive heard and read in the official magazine there hasnt beena a contract signing yet but there might be a chance. because Brock broke the contract with the WWE he isnt aloud to wrestle with another company like TNA or ROH for 10-15 years.also in the magazine it says that Brock said he wouldnt come back for the enjoyment but only for the money.

Did anyone hear about the 12 wwe superstars that had been fired alot just for extra money for Brock.Charlie hass,mrs jackie were fired when they came back from the honeymoon and alot more like Kenzo suzuki D-Von dudley etc....

Brock will only return under his circumstances and him and Vince are trying to come to some arrangement  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:05 pm
seki-slayer
Vampiro The Tormentor

stare

from what ive heard and read in the official magazine there hasnt beena a contract signing yet but there might be a chance. because Brock broke the contract with the WWE he isnt aloud to wrestle with another company like TNA or ROH for 10-15 years.also in the magazine it says that Brock said he wouldnt come back for the enjoyment but only for the money.

Did anyone hear about the 12 wwe superstars that had been fired alot just for extra money for Brock.Charlie hass,mrs jackie were fired when they came back from the honeymoon and alot more like Kenzo suzuki D-Von dudley etc....

Brock will only return under his circumstances and him and Vince are trying to come to some arrangement
Dude it was becase they wouldnt have anything to do with them and that to maybe  

brad013

Leprechaun86

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:49 pm
Ok, while I completely and totally agree that the Tag Team division is all but dead in the WWE, it's not because of the people in them. La Resistance, though with a bad gimmick, was a great tag team, the 2 guys seemed to really be able to play off of each other. The WWE decided they were gonna push them singles, and they split. Same thing happened to the Hardyz and E&C.

As for the heavyweight division, you can't blame gimmicks on the guys who portray them. The writing team hands them their little card or whatever that describes their character's personalities, and they have to either go with it, or go find another job.

Batista needs a more persona based gimmick instead of the powerhouse thing, because that's getting old, but for now, it still works. Batist is NOT however, overrated. The guy busted his a** to get where he is.

JBL is a B-Card superstar at best. The highest he should ever have gone is either the US Championship or Intercontinental. The guy just isn't fantastic to watch. He can put on a decent promo, but his matches are lack-luster at best.

As for Orlando Jordan, Snitsky and others who are still new, you must realize, all people when they first break in, their gimmick sucks. Batista started out as D-Von Dudley's b***h-boy carrying the collection box at ringside after the Dudleys were broken up in the first draft.

The cruiserweight division simply needs to go away at this point. Don't get me wrong, I love the style and can watch their matches for hours, when they're done properly. If you'll recall, a few years ago there were a string of injuries (culminating in Chyna's neck injury due to a botched Piledriver), that led to the banning of several moves (Spike piledriver, Vertebreaker, etc.) This overall feeling of promoting safety in the ring led to the total crippling of the Cruiserweight/luchador style. I should be seeing matches where my neck hurts from turning quickly because they move so fast. Now the most complicated top-rope maneuver I ever see is the Shooting Star Press, and that's on its way out after the Chavo injury. If you go back to the WCW era, and watch cruiserweight matches involving Rey Mysterio, Billy Kidman, Juventude Guererra, Psychosis, La Parka, Dean Malenko. Those are some of the best matches I have ever seen. Don't criticize the cruiserweights based on the cruiserweight division you see on WWE television. That is NOT how the style is supposed to be done.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:29 pm
Leprechaun86
Ok, while I completely and totally agree that the Tag Team division is all but dead in the WWE, it's not because of the people in them. La Resistance, though with a bad gimmick, was a great tag team, the 2 guys seemed to really be able to play off of each other. The WWE decided they were gonna push them singles, and they split. Same thing happened to the Hardyz and E&C.

As for the heavyweight division, you can't blame gimmicks on the guys who portray them. The writing team hands them their little card or whatever that describes their character's personalities, and they have to either go with it, or go find another job.

Batista needs a more persona based gimmick instead of the powerhouse thing, because that's getting old, but for now, it still works. Batist is NOT however, overrated. The guy busted his a** to get where he is.

JBL is a B-Card superstar at best. The highest he should ever have gone is either the US Championship or Intercontinental. The guy just isn't fantastic to watch. He can put on a decent promo, but his matches are lack-luster at best.

As for Orlando Jordan, Snitsky and others who are still new, you must realize, all people when they first break in, their gimmick sucks. Batista started out as D-Von Dudley's b***h-boy carrying the collection box at ringside after the Dudleys were broken up in the first draft.

The cruiserweight division simply needs to go away at this point. Don't get me wrong, I love the style and can watch their matches for hours, when they're done properly. If you'll recall, a few years ago there were a string of injuries (culminating in Chyna's neck injury due to a botched Piledriver), that led to the banning of several moves (Spike piledriver, Vertebreaker, etc.) This overall feeling of promoting safety in the ring led to the total crippling of the Cruiserweight/luchador style. I should be seeing matches where my neck hurts from turning quickly because they move so fast. Now the most complicated top-rope maneuver I ever see is the Shooting Star Press, and that's on its way out after the Chavo injury. If you go back to the WCW era, and watch cruiserweight matches involving Rey Mysterio, Billy Kidman, Juventude Guererra, Psychosis, La Parka, Dean Malenko. Those are some of the best matches I have ever seen. Don't criticize the cruiserweights based on the cruiserweight division you see on WWE television. That is NOT how the style is supposed to be done.
I couldnt agree more with what she said the tag team I know about the old La Risistance I was watching SummerSlam 2003 (( Elimination Chamber one)) it had Resistance vs Dudleys it was a great build up now its just weird

The heavy weights are kinda right but then again TNA gives them better gimmicks for example if you look at Waltman (( X-Pac)) When he was in WWE the only way he could get in is if he would have " X-PAC SUCKS!" chants and now in TNA hes like one of the stars but back to WWE they do have some good gimmicks atleast

Batista part was right but one thing he needs to get better mic skills atleast when he talks you can hear him stu-stu-stu-studer hes great in the ring he just needs better mic skills

JBL part is right no compliment since I'm lazy

The new and young people they need to get new guys better thats why I like the Masters Micheals storyline but if they can get a decent match that would be good for the young guys they tried that with WCW with the New Blood with Kidman vs Hogan in that match they just had Hogan beat up Kidman all the match and at the end Kidman rolled up the tights to win they need to get a decent match for one thing Ric Flair I know can anyone noticed and give out a good match.

Cruiserweights I've been waiting throughout the whole post heres what I have to say thats all right and also WCW they actually had the best cruiserweight matches from Dean Melenko vs Rey Mysterio JR at Holloween Havoc that was a classic also the 6 man lucha lebrie matches were great if you have Bash At The Beach I think its 97-98 or something they had that kind of match it had Juventude (( He was masked back then!)) Liz Mark JR and Prince Iakaya (( I think)) vs Psicosis Larparka and Piano 5 it was the greatest cruiserweight match bodies flying all over the place over the ropes through the ropes off the ropes you name it these guys didnt even care for their bodies!But it was great also when they had Jericho as a cruiserweight and I mean Lion Heart not from ECW not from WWE but WCW! He and Ultimo Dragon had one of the greatest cruiserweight matches ever!I mean now they cant do great moves like Juvi messing up the 450 Kidman messing up the SSP Christian messing up the Unprettier (( I think)) its all messed up.

Well that does it for my promo on wrestling I got some RP'ing to do thank you for listening  

brad013

vax

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:25 am
badboy012533
Leprechaun86

I couldnt agree more with what she said the tag team I know about the old La Risistance I was watching SummerSlam 2003 (( Elimination Chamber one)) it had Resistance vs Dudleys it was a great build up now its just weird

The heavy weights are kinda right but then again TNA gives them better gimmicks for example if you look at Waltman (( X-Pac)) When he was in WWE the only way he could get in is if he would have " X-PAC SUCKS!" chants and now in TNA hes like one of the stars but back to WWE they do have some good gimmicks atleast

Batista part was right but one thing he needs to get better mic skills atleast when he talks you can hear him stu-stu-stu-studer hes great in the ring he just needs better mic skills

JBL part is right no compliment since I'm lazy

The new and young people they need to get new guys better thats why I like the Masters Micheals storyline but if they can get a decent match that would be good for the young guys they tried that with WCW with the New Blood with Kidman vs Hogan in that match they just had Hogan beat up Kidman all the match and at the end Kidman rolled up the tights to win they need to get a decent match for one thing Ric Flair I know can anyone noticed and give out a good match.

Cruiserweights I've been waiting throughout the whole post heres what I have to say thats all right and also WCW they actually had the best cruiserweight matches from Dean Melenko vs Rey Mysterio JR at Holloween Havoc that was a classic also the 6 man lucha lebrie matches were great if you have Bash At The Beach I think its 97-98 or something they had that kind of match it had Juventude (( He was masked back then!)) Liz Mark JR and Prince Iakaya (( I think)) vs Psicosis Larparka and Piano 5 it was the greatest cruiserweight match bodies flying all over the place over the ropes through the ropes off the ropes you name it these guys didnt even care for their bodies!But it was great also when they had Jericho as a cruiserweight and I mean Lion Heart not from ECW not from WWE but WCW! He and Ultimo Dragon had one of the greatest cruiserweight matches ever!I mean now they cant do great moves like Juvi messing up the 450 Kidman messing up the SSP Christian messing up the Unprettier (( I think)) its all messed up.

Well that does it for my promo on wrestling I got some RP'ing to do thank you for listening
thats not a pormo, its more or less an opinion peice...but yeah i sgree with ya  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games