Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:17 pm
Akila blinked, confused. Why was Aleera putting herself out there, like that?
"Leave, slave girl." Clorogne ordered and she mumbled, "Um..Yes...master." she moved slowly...afraid to leave the shifter girl with him dressed as she was, but he gave her a quick shove, and she was off down the hallway, holding her bag tightly.
"You are no longer warm?" He asked, now standing directly in front of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Aleera looked up at the king, playing with a strand of her dark hair. "Yes. The people here certainly know how to make their clothes." She said, seemingly completely relaxed. She unhooked a small bag from her belt, handing it back to the King though it was significantly lighter than before. "There's the change Sire."

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:05 pm
Clorogne took the bag, noting it's lightness but paid no heed for the moment, setting it on his desk and leant down, pressing his lips to hers so softly, he could not have been the malicious king. And a mere moment later he was turning back to his desk, "They suit your body type well."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:53 pm
User Image

Aleera's eyes widened as she felt the King kiss her lightly. 'Soo gonna scrub my mouth later!' She decided silently. She was silent for a moment, then spoke softly. "Thank you, I suppose." Though it was unclear just what she was thanking him for - The compliment, the kiss, or the new clothes.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:28 pm
"Is that all which you came to do?" He asked, motioning to the bag, "If so, you may be excused." and he returned to his work before he could go further than just that soft kiss.
Almost to the castle, now, the vulture flew low to the ground, through the jungle forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image

"Very well Sire." Aleera said, bowing slightly. "I'll be in my room if you need me for anything at all." She said and turned around, padding softly from the room. Once she was in her own room, she shuddered. "Oh that was vile. That was just nasty." She scrubbed at her mouth, finding a pail of water and washing. She had to admit she was surprised though. She would have thought him to be a much rougher kisser. Instead, he was oddly gentle. "That man is so confusing at times." She muttered to herself.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:53 pm
Clorogne would stay locked up n his room for hours on end, working on paperwork, having Akila deliver him a sandwich.
Akila wore the silk gladly, spinning and dancing about the halls as she went.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image

Aleera sat in her room for awhile, simply staring at nothing. Growing bored of that, she began a letter to Markus. Writing of everything that had happened took her awhile. She looked out the window of her room, trying to decide who she could use to send it. Her crows weren't here. Besides, they would look out of place. Finally, she settled on a condor, asking him nicely and bribing him to take the letter. He spread his wings and took off, looking for Markus who was hidden away not too far.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:27 pm
Once the vulture arrived, a tear stained cheeked young servant boy took the note and lit a match, throwing it at the curtains of the castle, before booking it out of there. In the King's room lay a still, large, body in the bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:49 pm
User Image

The condor soon returned with a note and Aleera read it eagerly. Markus wrote to just stay put for the next couple days and to keep her head down. He had something planned. She smiled then folded the paper up, setting it on the tray she used for incense and burned the paper. Now it wouldn't look odd if anyone were to check in on her. She sat at the window, eyes closed, and an "incense" burning.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:57 pm
The vulture returned then, but instead of bringing the note to the King, it was brought to Akila. He ran through the hall, "Master! The castle! The staff! The castle was set aflame! Almost all of the inhabitants died!" Akila cried, and was more than a little surprised when he was angry with her for not knocking first. All he was doing was looking at that odd medallion again.
"The people!...and they said you're dead! Died in the fire!"
"Right...slave, give the news to my desert flower." And Akila did, this time, remembering to knock.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:09 pm
User Image

Aleera looked up at the sound of the knock, calling for the girl to enter. Her eyes went wide at the news. "What? But....But he's right here! He can't be dead!" She rose to her feet and hurried to the king's room, knocking on the door. She had to know what was going on. How could the king be dead at the castle when he was alive here? Nothing made sense.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:40 pm
Akila gulped "it says everyone died... Everyone in the castle." she sniffled.

Clorogne looked up, "Hush, Aleera, I am well. It's those damned rebels... I don't know this business about my death, but I can use it to my advantage... From now on you are to call me 'Clorogne' ... I am no longer King Robinne in front of other people... It will keep us all safer."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:50 pm
User Image

Now Aleera was more confused than ever. She knew it hadn't been the rebels who had done that. Markus would never hurt the innocent people that were forced to work in the castle. She kept that to herself though, just nodded. "Very well Sire, I mean Clorogne." The name felt awkward to her, after calling him Sire for so long. It also run a bell in her mind but she could remember why. "I don't understand though. Why not just tell the people you aren't dead? Why let everyone believe you died?" She asked innocently.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:25 am
"Obviously the rebels will not rest until Myself, and my people die...I can't have that." He spoke sternly, placing an arm around her waist, like it might give her comfort.

Akila wiped at her face, and whimpered, stepping away. He ran a hand down her face, "And in front of others you are no longer my slave, but a good friend whom willingly does my bidding."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games