Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:57 pm
User ImageRyuu let out a breath of relief since she wasn't bitten but was still worried about her arm."Alright better have Kirin take a look at that then and try not to be fooled by them, I know you were trying to do the right thing but...I want to believe that maybe some are alive but by the looks of it it just leaves me in doupt."

Ryuu looked back at the school bus"Doesn't seem to be anymore but never know and it looks really damaged, I don't think it will start but we can still give it a try otherwise the only other buses are through this building on the other side like Koji said."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:10 am
User ImageSirena turned to Naoki and rolled her eyes on Kirin "Kirin, It's your duty to help Naoki now. We might get messed up if we will get into that." Sirena told to Kirin. Sirena then waited for Kirin start healing up, as she kneeled down to Naoki and sighed.

"Naoki...Im sorry for shouting at you and slapping. Im a really bad teacher, and not enough courageous to be in army." Sirena told to Naoki with an apologize eyes. Heriko came near Sirena and told "L-Lieutenan--" Heriko was stopped by Sirena's voice "Just...Heriko just call me Sirena." Sirena smiled a little bit. Heriko stepped back a little bit and told "S-S-Sirena...The bus might be damaged. What should we do?"

Sirena looked away from Heriko and told "Im not a commander. Think yourself. We are a whole group here." Sirena then looked back at Heriko.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Autumn Crisp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:18 am
User ImageKirin heard Sirena and nodded. She kneeled down to Naoki. Kirin, very gently putted an Medical Alcohol around the glass wound, and carefully removed the glass. Kirin didn't hissed, but inside herself she did. Because she somehow feel the pain of Naoki.

"Just a little more...hang on Naoko." Kirin just messed up in Naoki's name a little bit. She roll the bandage around the wound and told "There you go. You should feel better." Kirin putted the glass anywhere, away from the group. She sighed and turned to the people "Bus damaged? Oh, I got a key from my car. It's not far away from this place." Kirin told to the people.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:01 am
User ImageAfter witnessing the capabilities of these 'little zombies', Koji warned everyone not to let their guard down. "While you you guys hotwire the bus, I suggest some of you try to reinforce the windows and bumpers. I have a feeling we'll be ramming more than just road blocks and gates." He slowly motioned towards the grade school building again, checking the halls for signs of life and movement. "I'll go see if I can find a few things that can help us here." A moment later, he was gone.

The grade school building is probably one of the most horrifying places Koji has ever been in since the apocalypse began. Beside scribbled crayon drawings lie bloody hand prints of children, begging for their lives. The pictures seem to change right infront of his eyes, from peaceful illustrations of flowers and houses, to gory images of dead bodies and cannibalism. Feeling sick, Koji stepped backwards, only to realize how close he was to tripping on an undead kid, crawling on the floor making no moaning noise at all. Oh f*ck.. He was used to hearing moans as a warning of their presence, but these children were quiet. For a minute, he watched the child make his way towards Koji's leg. A bit of sympathy came through his mind before he cracked the boy's head open with his wooden sword. Never in his life did he imagine himself killing little boys and girls no older that 8 years old.

A few minutes later, Koji found his way to the 2nd floor. Through the windows, he could see the rest of the survivors by the parking lot. The 12 o' clock sun peered through the broken glass, illuminating the bloody floors. The first door sign that caught his attention had a few blood splatters on the knob.

Art Room

Slowly opening the door, Koji slipped his way in, making as less noise as possible. The area seemed clear as he closed the door behind him. After exhaling once, he began searching the room for supplies. He managed to get enough duck tape, some scissors, and a few confiscated cutters. After checking the area one more time, he left the room.

Science Laboratory

The room was colder than usual, as if someone placed the air conditioning in winter mode. He rubbed his hands together to keep warm and motioned towards the cabinet of vials and bottles. Okay.. these look dangerous.. I dont know what Miss Anasako needs but oh well.. He muttered as he held a rather large bottle that had a big skull with cross bones in it. He carefully stuffed the containers into a gym bag and left the room.

Clinic

The big red cross symbol was quite obvious. Without thinking twice, Koji entered the room and quickly stocked up on penecilin and other pain killers, bandages and gauzes, and syringes. The gym bag was now feeling heavy and it was still a long walk from where he was to the buses. As soon as he zipped the bag, he heard a knock on the clinic door.

"Who is it? Is that you guys?"

No response. Just more knocking.

"Cmon, help me out here. This bag is getting heavy."

Still no reply. Koji dropped the bag gently and motioned to the door. "Guys..?" As soon as the door was fully opened, a small girl screamed at him and jumped at him, knocking him off balance. The girl was trying to wrap its tiny bloody hands around Koji's neck as it continued to snarl and growl. "Get-a-way-from-me!" Koji pushed the undead grade schooler away hard, smacking her head on the corner of the door. Another undead child came and ran towards Koji's legs panting. He hesitated for a moment, thinking it was just a scared boy, but when he noticed the torn flesh from his side, Koji swung his sword hard at it. The body flew across the hall and smacked into something that appears to be a small red box. The boy's hand fell on it and suddenly a loud echoing siren blasted all over the building. "F*cking fire alarm!"

Back at the bus, some of the survivors waited idly on the seats while some observed how hotwiring vehicles were done. At the corner of their eye was a young man, running with a large gym back stuffed to the brim. He was waving frantically at them. When the image became clearer, they noticed Koji with supplies but apparently trying to say something.

"They're coming!!!"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:31 am
User ImageMean while Koji was gone everyone was on the bus and examined it making sure nothing undead was in it. Ryuu was sitting in one the seats with his arms under his head on the seat in front of him as he watched Miss Anasako and Heriko try to hot wire the bus and Kirin tried to mend Naoki's arm. Really hope this thing starts, don't really want to go through that building to get to the other busses Ryuu thought to himself trying ignore the blood in the center of the bus as well as in some of the seats.

As the two managed to succesfully hotwire the bus was about to respond to Kirin but his attention was grabbed by the sound of a fire alarm."I don't think we'll have enough time to go to your car Kirin" Ryuu said as he moved up to the front of the bus to get a better view of what was happening.

"Ah damn."Ryuu said annoyed as he saw Koji running back with a large bag waving and yelling. Ryuu then grabed the lever to open the bus door."Maybe you should stop going off alone huh?"Ryuu said in what seemed like a playful voice which was something he harldy ever did.

"Hopefully thos things will just head for the building instead off the bus although they're going to be in the way no matter what"Ryuu said closing the door after Koji got on."So who's going to drive?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:46 am
User ImageSirena made a tsk'ing sound before sitting at the driving area "Here we go...Ready?" Sirena told as she heard one by one of the people tell Ready. Sirena stepped on the gas pedal and started driving. She was driving like a drunk person, but besides hitting zombies, she driven trying to avoid the obstacles.

"Here comes my..." Sirena stopped as the driven away from the school as she continued "Home!!!" Sirena still driven peacefully.

The city was quiet outside the school. Like there is no apocalypse at all. But then, there is one by one coming zombies ignoring the bus.

Home, zombies, bus, escape, school...Surviving. Tags all.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Celebrity01

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:52 pm
Mico stood from his seat he was sitting in. though he was only 16 he knew a thing or two abotu defense" he let dow na window and got out one of his pistols  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:57 pm
User Image "Remind me to never let you drive again, Sirena," Naoki said quietly from her seat behind the lieutenant. It was like some sick version of a virtual ride. The zombies hammering against the bus during were scary enough; add in an innocent looking girl who was a driver from Hell, and it was enough to send Naoki gripping the edge of her seat until her knuckles turned white.

"Those things aren't still following us, are they?" she asked, looking around. She sighed and turned to face Koji.

"You just had to go off alone, huh?" she called over the bus engine. "Why is it that everytime you get separated from us, a swarm of zombies come along to kill us? Will you just stop doing that?"  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:39 pm
User ImageRyuu was tossed around in his seat and ended up hitting his head on glass. Covering his head cursing under his breath. God if this is how she always drive I can't imagine how bad it must be in the army driving a truck or something Ryuu thought as caught a glimpse of Mico taking out his gun while opening the window.

"Mico don't do that we don't need any of the following the sound or waste any ammo" Ryuu said to Mico trying to cover his head with one hand and holding onto the seat.

"I don't think they followed but just keep your eyes open"Ryuu said to Naoki  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:43 pm
User ImageSirena laughed at Naoki, but she still was concetrated on the road. The house was just right turn.

Sirena turned to Right, and saw her house. It wasn't big, but it was a villa. It wasn't great, but at least it's a home. When Sirena walked out of the car she saw people knocking her house's door. But then they run away. Sirena waited until they haven't seen them entering.

All of them entered the house. All are out of breath. Sirena came near Naoki and whispered "Have you seen that? People will knock the door until they are exhausted, and then go for other home." Sirena switched off the light and told "We need to go take a bath. Sadly, I have only one bathroom with Bathing tub. Who will come?" Sirena told to the whole group what was already feeling at home.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Autumn Crisp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:59 pm
User ImageKirin came in the house in all 'Wow' face. She heard Sirena and looked at her "It doesn't matter to me if girls or boys go first." Kirin politely replied. Kirin first took out the supplies and leaved them on the cupboard. She feels, she won't lose them.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:16 am
User ImageKoji gave a very annoyed glare at everyone who commented his little adventure in the grade school building. He tossed the bag furiously on the corner of the bus, making a rather loud banging noise on the steel flooring of the vehicle. "Hey, I dont see any of you doing anything to keep our supplies up! So don't give me that bullsh*t look and just be glad I got the f*cking stuff!" He stormed out of the bus as soon as they arrived at Sirena's villa and remained outside the garden.

Koji was clearly frustrated and tired. A part of his head wanted to just end it all. Although he understood it was risky to venture alone, he knew it was a job better done solo. Inconsiderate.. He wanted to say something foul but instead he exhaled deeply. The wooden sword in his hand was the only thing that gave him real peace and a sense of security. It got him out of a lot of tight spots. Sitting on a chair near the pool, he looked at how worn out his weapon was. Only a matter of time before I have to give you up..  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:41 am
User ImageRyuu staired in amazement at Sirena's house Ok either this girl was something else before she joined the army or her parents are rich Ryuu thought to himself inflating his gum. He was about to make a comment on her her house just sighed at Koji's outburst and got off the bus making sure no undead were to close to hear the noise. Ryuu didn't see any but never know if some did.

Geez it's even bigger on the inside Ryuu thought entering the house. Turning to the window stared outside to where Koji was sitting."Why don't the women go first I'll just wait here or maybe if you have a television a radio or something I'll check the news and see if they say anything if it's working that is." Ryuu said to Sirena facing the window

Hmm go outside and talk to Koji about this and maybe get into an argument and attracting the undead, let someone else go out there and talk to him which will also probably end up as an argument, or just wait for him to cool down while I see what's going on Ryuu thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:52 am
User ImageSirena smiled at Ryuu as she told "Alright, girls let's get in." Sirena walked in the bathroom with other girls. They undressed, while Sirena closed the door.

Peaceful here huh? Something strange is happening. Around house's there is barely one zombies. School was like 'School for Zombies'. Tags..Oh, tags! Bath, home, peace, survivors, bus, arguement and...Friendship.

Sirena putted on the water to get filled in the bath tub as she looked at all the girls. There was a lot of them. Naoki, Kirin, Mizu, Susakia, Hana. Sirena started talking "Susakia and Hana can go to the bath tub. Me, Naoki, Kirin and Mizu will wash around here." Sirena tried to be soft and not act bossy as she smiled.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Autumn Crisp

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:56 am
User ImageKirin walked in to the bathroom with the girls, as Sirena closed the door. She heard Sirena's words and told "A-Alright..." Kirin started undressing. The bath tub was already getting filled in, as Kirin run and off the rinse. She putted a shower gel inside and smiled. They were all getting naked now.

They boys won't peek. They are polite. Kirin thought with a smile on her face and closed eyes.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games