Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"That's the way to do it... first hand," I replied as Howaido finished his first Fuuinjutsu. "I'll write you up a permissions slip for the lower levels of the library, where the higher level jutsus are kept." Writing on the scroll that was already out, a signature down along the edge sufficed after the permission statement. Bringing the edge out of the drawer, I rolled it back up into its naturally bound state. "This is now yours, Howaido. Take good care of it: it will need to be rewritten upon if made damp enough."

((I'm out'a here until at least after midnight. Happy New Year! ^_^))

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:19 pm
"Thank you Mamorou-sama," with that he nodded and exited,"I will be back later for Ninjutsu training, but I know you are busy with the retreat so I will wait." With that he pocketed the slip and left at a walk.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:32 pm
Lilith poofed back in, and said "I'm going home, to train this rascally devil!" tickling a hawk on her arm under the chin, her arms also laden with shopping bags. The hawk bit her finger. She left.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:59 pm
A bird flies in and leaves Mam a message.  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:05 pm
Dear Mamorou Miyamoto,
I am dying it seems by a fatal virus I had gotten from the base. I hadn't even taken part of the attacking yet I had gotten some sort of fatal virus from the desert. I wish that I could tell you that everything would be okay... but I can't. I have had such a wonderful life as far as I have come to know it. The shadows of my days are finally coming up to catch me. Being your disciple has taught me so much and I will take that with me to the afterlife. If you could see everything through my eyes all you can do is smile and hold your head up high. I wanted to be so much more before my time came, now I don't know if my goal will ever be achieved. Keep the village safe Mam, and tell Eziel that I know he has the potential to become a phenomenal shinobi, he just needs to take a strike in with his sweeps. Other than that tell San, Howaido, Sarus and everyone else I wish them best of luck with the rest of their lives. I loved this life and I hope to achieve more in the next life.
With Sincerity and Gratitude,
Alucai Hatake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:42 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San's white bird jumped off the desk and flattened itself on the ground, revealing black ink. In a plume of white smoke, San appeared one on knee behiend the unfolded bird with his hood and mask off. Standing quickly to his feet, He spoke.

"Sir! Orders?"

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:43 pm
Howaido entered having conversed with his clone and put his hand on Sans shoulder,"ne San, Kazekage-sama is very busy right now, we should train until he summons us."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:45 pm
Silas walked up the stairs slowly not really wanting to go to the office but in order to gain his headband this was a necessary precaution. Si knocked on the door and slowly entered awaiting a reaction he bowed to the Kazekage or whomever it would be that would give him a headband. "Hi, I am Silas Nara and I am requesting a headband!"  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San nodded to Howaido and spoke softly, offering a head rotation to the kazekage.

"I suppose your right, ill follow you then."

Turning aroun, San made his way out of the office

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:48 pm
Silas walked up the stairs slowly not really wanting to go to the office but in order to gain his headband this was a necessary precaution. Si knocked on the door and slowly entered awaiting a reaction he bowed to the Kazekage or whomever it would be that would give him a headband. "Hi, I am Silas Nara and I am requesting a headband!"  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:53 pm

Info:
[Myself]

"A headband!" The voice boomed from over the back of the chair. "And a scroll for jutsu learning! We'll need you for the front lines, soldier!" Whipping around in the chair, it squeeked & squeeled, revealing myself. Folding a handband into a shuriken shape, I flung it up into the air, arcing it over to land in an awaiting hand. "I expect great rewards to be handed to you in the future. On your way, now..."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:56 pm
Catching both the headband and scroll Silas sighed and mumbled "Such a drag." Silas left the office in order to perform a few missions and learn a few jutsu.  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image

Ashitaka Shishigami
Ash

[Gennin] [Katei no Neko] [Modern Strange Samurai]
"All You Gotta Do Is Believe."

Ash came in with Ouka sleeping on his back, piggy-back style. He sat her down against the wall, then dusted himself off, wondering if the Kazekage remembered him or not; the new look wasn't his choice, but there ya go. "Ashitaka Shishigami, returning for duty. Got here a little later than Sesei's group because of some... issues."

( Posts: 47 )
(Current Pact with Ouka: Bond of Trust)

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:05 pm

Info:
[Myself]

Having already been disturbed by Silas, it wasn't a problem when Ashitaka came bounding in just after Silas left. "What do you need, Ashitaka? I hope those issues won't deter you from the on-going missions & training." Ruffling through paperwork, a stack fell down off the side, scattering documents about the floor behind the desk. "Ugh."

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image

Ashitaka Shishigami
Ash

[Gennin] [Katei no Neko] [Modern Strange Samurai]
"All You Gotta Do Is Believe."

"Ok... this is gonna be kind of... conceited, but I don't think I should stay Gennin. With Sensei, I survived an A ranked mission, and survived a fight with a jounin, konin, and some weird fire chick that could remake herself instantly. It made me realize I need to be stronger, but with the restrictions placed around the village, that's gonna be tough for me now. Any chance you could, I donno, wave your magic hand and fix it?"

Ash scratched the back of his head. Yep, more selfcentered than he would like, but it was true. He'd done something most wouldn't have been able to at his rank, though to be honest, his sensei did most of the work. Still, he'd been told that he was credited with the completed mission and fights.

( Posts: 48 )
(Current Pact with Ouka: Bond of Trust)

User Image

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games