Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San chuckled at Howaido and spoke reiterating the sentence of Howaido.

"Of course bast, please tell us what you did to it...."

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆[/color

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:09 pm
"'Owe'? What about 'owe'?" Bast asked, handing Howaido his blade. "Why don't you tell us, Howaido? Now where's my money?"  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:15 pm
"Ah, I see how it is ne? Maybe I shouldve used promised instead, haha?" Howaido tossed her the 500 ryo and smiled,"Ill give you a spar too if you think that would satisfy you sensei? I havent had my a** kicked lately." He laughed at this knowing her answer and formulated a Raiton: Kage Bunshin. The Kage Bunshin drew its own sword and so Howaido got used to his blade again, the weight was different, but he didnt mind at all as it didnt even effect him. He twirled his massive blade around with one hand before taking a single step forwards and slicing at the clone his blade knocking the clones silly katana from its hand. The cleaver sliced through the clone as Howaido braced his feet with chakra for the explosion of electricity.

(Is it just as I listed on my profile or did she do something even more devious to it? o.o)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

San's attention shifted from Bast to Howaido as he tried to figure out what was going to happen.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Cruising by in the 1st Gate, Six happened to pass by San, & figured she'd mess with him for a bit. Starting in a wide circle, San would notice a rather viscious trail of something going around him. Tighter & tighter the circle would become, until it was enough that San would be able to smell the faint perfume extending off of Six's own body. "Oi," she called out to San, continuing to encircle him. "Now this is fun! Everybody should learn how to do this." Jetting off to a nearby dummy, she let loose her arms, sliding to a position underneath the non-living object. Kicking it up high into the air, she wrapped it in her bandages, hugging it tightly. Reaching the apex of the jump, she began her spin, dragging the dummy down with her into the ground. Drilling down as far as she could get, the spinning slowed as dust settled about the area. Letting it go, Six unwrapped the dummy & reabsorbed her arms back together once more. "San," she called out, "You've been learning something while I've been busy, ne?"

4/10 for the Second Gate

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

San, once he heard Six sensei and smelled her perfume, knew that whatever she was about to play with him with was difinately no good. So sinking into the ground using Mayfly, San would later appear back out of the ground on the other side of wrappings as to not be confined in them. Speaking in a chuckling tone, he knew she was just trying to have some fun going on.

"Hey Six sensei! Yes, i learned a good deal about the Bukijutsu style Shukan no Hagane. Its pretty fun stuff. I see you too are...um...having fun...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:09 pm
*First Stage Achieved!*

Haru jumped out of the training room and dashed towards the first clone. Taking his original stance, Haru swung his leg upward towards the clone's head with his leg slightly limp, then he hooked the foot around the clone's head and threw it downward. The clone fell to the ground but put it's hands on the ground before landing and countered by grabbing Haru's leg and throwing him.

*Tsuyoi Senkou Learned*
*Second Stage Achieved!*

"Woah!" Haru went flying and recovered in the air and fell back onto his feet. Once again in his original stance, he began his second attack. The clone again ran towards Haru to attack but Haru quickly brought his leg up and then back down right into the skull of the clone, but not before it was able to slam a fist into Haru's chest making him stagger back and fall over.

The clone quickly recovered and threw a flurry of punches and kicks at Haru. He quickly blocked the majority of the attack but a few got passed by his guard. "Ow!" Haru cried out in pain as a kick landed in his gut making him retch a little. Despite the pain he put in another kick and smashed his foot into the clone's head.

Or so he thought, the clone had caught his kick and threw him again. This time Haru wasn't able to recover and slammed into a wall, his vision became a little blurry and he shook his head trying to clear his vision. Howaido's clone ran towards him again but Haru dashed inwards and slammed a fist into the clone's chest, it staggered back and Haru brought his foot down on it's head. The clone fell to the ground and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

*Kire Ono Learned*
*Third Stage Achieved*

Haru coughed a little as he looked around for the other clone that had been watching the fight. He heard a sound behind him and barely dodged a kick that would have knocked him out. He rolled out of the way and got ready for the clone's next attack. Howaido's clone ran towards Haru and threw a fist. Haru caught the fist and moved it aside as he slammed his elbow into the clone's head but the clone had saw the attack coming and caught his elbow.

"Ugh," Haru jumped away from the clone as it launched a flurry of punches. Haru was running out of stamina and needed to destroy this clone before he would be able to rest. His reflexes had been improving and so had his strength, it was as if the techniques he was learning was giving him strength.

He remembered reading about the style in the library a month ago and wanted to learn it. Haru indulged in it and memorized all the techniques by heart, he just hadn't been able to practice it until now. Haru caught one of the clone's punches again and was successful in countering. His elbow slammed into the clone's head and it staggered back.

The clone swung a fist around from the momentum of Haru's attack and punched Haru in the side. He barely caught it and kicked the clone in the head and brought his elbow into it's gut.

*Hyoushi Tentou Learned*

Inwardly Haru shouted Yes! The clone recovered quickly and attacked again. But it's movements were even faster and it's punches and kicks were stronger. Haru was able to block the majority of the attacks but the strength of the hits stung even as he blocked them.

Haru rushed toward the clone and jumped towards the side of it, he brought his knee up and slammed it into the clone. But the clone again caught the attack and pushed Haru away. Haru breathed heavily, he knew that his limit was almost there.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]

Still hyper from the energy release, Six whirled about the area. "I've thought about Shunkan no Hagane. It would do well with the 8 Gate System, yes, yes." Tackling San as he finished, she tried her best to avoid crushing him under her enthusiasm. Attempting to tickle him the best she could without causing undue harm, she withdrew after a few seconds. "Oh my, oh my, oh my. So much energy is drawing out from me!"

6/10 for the Second Gate

((I'll be back on later... gotta get some dinner!))

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

The massive glomp took San by surprise and he had to fight every instinct to keep from unleashing jutsu and Iron Sand everywhere. This was Six sensei after she was just....energy drunk. BUT THE TICKLING!!!!! Squirming and laughing, the ANBU was finally able to wiggle himself away and too his feet, trying to catch his breath. He would get her back...someday.....

"Wow Six sensei...thats funny.....never seen you like that before..."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:19 pm
(Will edit in the description of the sword attack after Ergo responds.)
Howaido clapped Haru on as he shouted,"Dont quit, youre almost done. I wont have any student of mine quitting, you cant get better if you dont push your limits!" The clone was almost on him now and he only had so fast to react, if he struck now he would be finished.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:23 pm
Haru dodged the fist the clone threw and jumped back. He ran towards the clone again and repeated the attack except the knee hit with that, Haru added a palm, swinging it towards the back of the clone's head. Even then it was able to block the palm and threw Haru off. He wiped the sweat off his forehead and clenched his fists.

The clone dashed towards him and threw a punch. Haru blocked it and one last time repeated the attack and was successful in launching the whole attack. The clone fell to the ground and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Haru fell to his knees and panted as he fell over, out of breath and sore from the training. "I . . . did it!"

*Assai Hiza Learned*
*Fourth Stage Achieved!*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:31 pm
[This counts as a spar with a Jounin for your AC and in the chakra training missions this counts as one of your spars so document these accordingly please in between posts.]

Howaido smiled cooly as he approached his student and swung the cleaver onto its latches on his back. "Yes, you did Haru-kun. You are stronger than you think. I have something specific I want you to learn for bukijutsu which we cannot learn in this village. I will do this later. Now, I want you to gather your things and follow me, I am going to train you in Ninjutsu." Howaido turned and led his student out to the academy.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:37 pm
"Ah! Nii-san, wait for me!" He grabbed his stuff and ran after Howaido.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]

Fidgeting about, Six twiddled her fingers. It was similar to a sugar rush, but with extra recreational drugs intertwined! "Ahhhhh! Too much, too much, too much... I'm awaaaake!" A ping knocked her on the head at this point, & she fell over, wiggling and rolling about while grasping her head. Going limp for a second, her limbs all jumbled about before going silent once again. Clearly, her time was long over-due for being in the Gate System.

"Oh.... my head... I need water." Putting a hand on her head, she moaned slightly before rolling over to the other side. "Ugh... I need something to refresh myself." Seizing at this statement, her body jiggled about before leaving her in a standing but slacking posture. A cool wind flowed about the area as she slowly breathed in & out as she relaxed. "That's odd... I feel refreshed now."

10/10 for the Second Gate

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

San was trying so hard not to grin. This was prehaps the funniest thing he had ever encountered. Six sensei was being...well....her. He piped up for a moment to offer some assistance, as well as offer a suggestion.

"Are you ok sensei? You seem to be having way to much fun now. So is this your training? I need to get some sparring down as to improve my resume. Im working relaly hard tog et a promotion soon, and getting one on one with ou would prob help a little....right?"

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games