Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:10 pm
Kyo and Shi rolled across the ground to a stop on their backs as they stood up and Kyo smiled happily. He zoomed out as fast as possible as he jumped straight into the sand outside and Shi rolled in it while Kyo put it in a small bucket but sat there to wait for them to come out, it was also a chance to get dusty/dirty again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:02 am
Sypher followed Kyo out with Matt and Dai, frowning at a dirty Kyo "You're gonna get another bath when we get back to Cloud." he put his hands in his pockets and started walking for the gates "We're taking the bird back so no getting sick." he warned as he left the hospital.

((Exits to Gate))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:30 am
Dai giggled as Sypher told Kyo he was getting another bath when they get back to cloud. "Tch, like I planned on getting poisoned." Dai rolled her eyes and placed her free hand in her jacket pocket. She kept her space from Sypher as she walked behind him.
[exit to gates]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:27 pm
Arya rose to her feet, and followed the group out. Her mission had turned out differently than she had expected. It was fun, though sad that the cloud shinobi had run into hard time.  

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:31 pm
Kyo growled and got up, holding the bucket up as he and Shi ran to catch up to Sypher and Dai.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:25 pm
James walked into the tall building and looked for the nurses office. "hello. im looking for somebody to report to for training."  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:13 am
"ok Guess im in the wrong spot."

James leaves the Hospital and heads towards the Academy  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:27 pm
Howaido woke up in the hospital some time later, he was banged up but, the ninja healers had done an excellent job. Most of his bones had been fixed and he was just wrapped up to keep his wounds clean and tie down a couple precautionary splints. He got up immediately and checked out as soon as he knew he was functioning, Mamorou was gonna get it and Bast was going to get him a new sword.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:30 pm
Ganchou appeared in the ICU, rather suddenly disturbing some doctors. Noticing his wounds, He gave them a small smile, croaked "Uhm... I think I need some anti biotics... sort of got myself infected now didn't I... heh." before falling unconscious into a bed. The doctors, stunned, instantly went into crisis mode as he was put into a negative room, pumped full of antibiotics, and worked on by 6 Healers working in coordination. His skin began to lose the scars and burns, and he would soon be healed.

After an afternoon of full work, he looked as good as new, thanked the healers, and went on his way.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:40 am
James through the hospital door open with his free hand

"Hey Somebody get me a Wheelchair or a stretcher over here!"

one of the aids came running a moment later with a wheelchair for the injured Anbu  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:07 am
"Don't make a big fuss... It's just a flesh wound. I ain't going to die from it. I don't think." said Siniku as the Nurses came with a Wheelchair, A wide grin when he saw his favorite nurse. The Nurse's face not being as enthusiastic.

"Oooh I don't mind being fussed over by yooooou!" he said in a sing song kind of voice.

"By the way Kid." said Siniku looking at James, "Thanks for healing me. Don't take what I said at the Crevice too seriously." he said snickering.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:24 am
As Ganchou helped Siniku into the wheelchair, he saw the nurses reaction. Turning, he gave Siniku the "If-i-so-much-as-see-a-harassment-report..." look, before slipping his mask back on and sighing. "I'll go let Mamoru know you're back. I have some business with him anyways..." e said, before quietly slipping out of the hospital.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:31 am
James nodded to the "new" shinobi " It gave me some good practice and and let me heal for the first time. I'm James by the way. Hope everything heals up alright."

James turned for the door and headed to the academy.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:11 pm
"I've survived much worse then this so I am sure that I'll be back in action soon enough." said Siniku grinning at the younger Shinobi and would turn his attention to the nurse wiheeling him, the Look from Ganchou ether not heeded or was seen and was completely forgotten.

Anyone who would come into his room a few minutes later would hear a loud smack and see a red faced Nurse marching out of the room and a bright red hand mark on his cheek.

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[The Doctor]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Coming out from a laborous effort, the Doctor flicked blood off into an available sink. "At least she'll be fine for now," he mentioned to one of the attendants. Stripping out of the contaminated clothing, he pitched them before getting back into his familiar own. Straightening his tie & brown tweed jacket, he apologized as he left the clean-up room, "There is another matter at hand. The ANBU Captain has returned, & needs assistance. I'll call if I need help."

Passing the red-faced nurse, the Doctor gathered that Siniku was minimally in good spirits, & chuckled. Catching the door to his room before it closed, the man sauntered in & snapped his fingers. "You there, patient number..." Yanking Siniku's board off of his bed, he ran his fingers across the text. "Zero-One-Fuligin-Fox-Bravo. You've returned from your mission, & have given me quite the headache!" Lightly slapping his healing leg with the medical board before rehanging it on the bed, the Doctor smirked. "James here is quite the abnormal medic, & we have another that's practicing, as well. I don't have all of the story quite yet, but it seems that you did a swell job before being taken out. Thanks for the assistance... I'll look up what I can do for you monetarily, if you wish."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games