Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun
Hokage ☉ King of Dreams ☉ Ranmaru

Zhou took his legs off of the desk and sat up. He laced his fingers and rested his head on his hands. He looked up and said to the boy who grabbed the headband," Whats you name kid?" He nodded to the girl who had come in. He had heard about her and wanted to speak with her alone, simply for the sake of privacy due to the subject.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image

She bowed lightly before taking her leave of absence. "If you should find you have need of me I will be in the academy." With her words said she stepped off in the way of the academy.  

First Lady Jocelyn

Dangerous Werewolf

4,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
[Gennin] [Genjutsu] [Phantom Wolf]
"The Mind Will Defeat The Sword."

Keiji's eyebrow raised. "Keiji. Maede if you need a family name. Rather not be reminded of that b*****d." Despite his emotionless look, there was definitely anger in his voice, as it was every time he had to mention his family. He would never think about killing the man, but that didn't mean he would be saddened to see the man rotting in a ditch somewhere.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:22 pm
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXXif the bombs go off the sun will still be shining
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbecause you've heard it said that every mushroom cloud has a silver lining.

User Image
The pinked haired girl had been so wrapped up in her own thoughts that the warmth emitted from the hand of someone patting her lightly on her shoulder caused her to jump almost a foot in the air. Immediately her hands went up, defensively. Her blue green gaze flitted over to the culprit, a blond haired blue eyed boy. The color of his hair reminded her of someone and even though she should have been a little upset by being touched so casually by a stranger, she just followed his unsaid suggestion to enter the room. Shigeru... She thought, his face clearly popping into her mind. He had been very upset at her the last time they had spoken to each other. Jae raised her brow quizzically once she saw who was behind the desk. He nodded to her, acknowledging her existence but said nothing. It was not the same man from earlier. Confused, she drew back a little bit, watching as the other two kids received their headbands. Looking at them, she shuddered. For so long she had proudly donned her own headband and now she was giving it up for theirs. The girl who had entered before her was gone as quickly as she had come, bounding off for the academy. Jae watched her go, feeling a little on edge. These Genin were a little different than the people she had grown up with. It was going to be very hard for her to make friend here. Her attention was drawn once more to the blond haired boy, his tone taking on an aggressive note. Scary... Jae thought, feeling pity for whoever had been the one to entice that sort of character out of the lad.

[edited]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun

Zhou sighed as the girl left. Well at least she was respectful. He looked at the boy who identified himself as Keiji. He took a small breath and said," Keep your past it serves you well but make sure your mind is clear of the consequences of your prospective actions. Wait outside the door please and close it on your way out I still need to speak with you." By the boy calling his father a b*****d meant he harbored a large amount of resentment towards him. He cared not what had happened in the boys past it was just that in the past and thus deserved to stay there. He now turned his attention to the girl. He smiled and said," What is your name young lady." It was a stupid question one that he knew the answer to. It was a test to see if she trusted him enough to be willing to divulge any information.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:46 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
[Gennin] [Genjutsu] [Phantom Wolf]
"The Mind Will Defeat The Sword."

Keiji nodded. "That's where he is now, the past." He grinned weaky, then made his exit. Only then was he able to do a quick rundown of this girl that would be next. In all honestly, his cheeks grew a little red and he hoped no one present noticed. She was a babe, that much was for sure. Now, the only question was how many of the Bs did she have?

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbecause you've heard it said that every mushroom cloud has a silver lining.

User Image
Jae had watched silently what transpired between Keiji and the man behind the desk, assuming he was the Hokage, Hokage, not just the man behind the desk. She tried to really recall the Hokage's face from before but couldn't seem to do so. Passing out before she even got to get into her speech had left her in the dark. The 'Hokage' momentarily dismissed Keiji, Jae watching him leave, a little uncomfortable now. Once the door had closed, she turned to look at the man, mashing her lips into a straight line. If he was trying to intimidate her he would be sorry. Shinobi from Snow were not push overs. Her heartbeat accelerated, her chest heaving a little more noticeably. "What is your name young lady." He inquired, his attention completely on her now. Jae held her silence, figuring out what she should do. She was still confused. Was he the Hokage? And if he was who had been the man she had spoken to before. Gathering her wits, she avoided giving him her name immediately. She didn't know who he was and didn't feel safe. From birth she had been taught not to easily give those around her information about herself so she wasn't going to start here, despite her position and location."Not that I am trying to demean you in any way, shape or form but who are you? You are not the same Hokage from before."

Jae gauged him for his reaction to her question and statement. Peoples expressions were what really gave them away. Studying people had become a habit of hers and even without consciously doing it, she immediately became attentive after speaking to someone. She had to at least acknowledge that he had been the one handing out headbands, which was something that was tasked to the Kage of any village. Jae cleared her throat, a light pink blush touching her cheeks. "I am sorry sir, it's just I am not from here. If you are the Hokage then who was the guy who allowed me to stay here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:56 pm
Judai Satetsu The Black Sand

User Image
As the other ninja left Judai walked in in a very good mood now that he had learn some good jutsu. He really wanted to see and talk to the kage also a headband would be nice. Judai with a large smile said " hello hokage" as he walked in not checking if any one else was their or even if some one else was talking but this was just the way he is.
Leaf Village Genin

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun

Zhou listened to the girl speak and it was obvious she was defensive and more than likely a tad bit scared. When the boy barged in he was slightly irritated by the boys breach of protocol. He stood slowly and said," Hello there, I have a door for a reason. Please remove yourself for the time being as this is a matter of some importance. Endeavor to prevent the entry of others until I say please. " He waited for the boy to leave before continuing on with the girl. He sighed and said," Yes I am the Hokage of this village. I have no idea as towards the identity of the man you met before but an agreement once struck will be an agreement upheld. In return I wish only that you explain the events of how you came to be here and why you left your previous location. "

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:14 pm
Judai Satetsu The Black Sand

User Image
AS soon as he hears the kages speech he turns around and walks right back out waiting outside sulking beside the door while playing with his iron sand.
"why is it allays me " he says to himself while poking at the ball of iron sand.

Leaf Village Genin

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:35 pm
User Image

User Image
Jae turned her head the moment she heard someone enter, her edge dissipating by this strangers lack of restraint. He completely ignored her existence in the room, his eyes only there for the Hokage. Jae didn't take this to heart, it wasn't like she gave a flying ******** how some leaf punk treated her. Taking this little distraction, she looked around the room, having not really had the chance to do so. This place was so warm. Even with the decorum was a lot warmer than what she was used to. The Hokage chewed out the interruption and asked him to get out, in the most eloquent way she had heard someone ask. Jae watched the guy leave, turning to continue her conversation with the Hokage. Taking in a small breath, she tried to ease the little knot that was forming in her belly. This was not a subject she liked to divulge on. At least he was going to uphold the decision that had already been decided. This made her feel better. She wasn't going to have to worry about running anymore. "My name is Jae Ketsueki. I am from Yuki. I was given the...option to leave by my Yukikage, I left." Jae knew she was leaving out a lot but it's not like it mattered. All the Hokage would need to know was that she was kicked out, point blank. "I came here to seek refuge and to start over. I can't go back and staying without affiliation to a village makes me a rouge..." Jae was no criminal. She did not want to end up hunted and on the run like one. Especially if her friends were the ones to come after her. That was like driving the knife further in the wound. "I wont cause your village any trouble. I know you say that you wouldn't revoke what was decided upon already but if you are the Hokage, then someone else's decree doesn't mean anything, I need to here it from you. I promise Sir, I will stay out of the way, please let me stay." Bowing to anyone other than her Yukikage was something she never thought she would do but Jae ducked her head and bowed, her pink locks spilling over her shoulder and cascading in a torrent of hair around her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:55 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun

Zhou sat back into his chair and resumed his pose of resting his head on his hands. He stared blankly into nothingness as he thought. If he continued to shelter the girl it could have political ramifications with Yukigakure. On the other hand he could not let the girl become hunted by her own. He let out a long sigh and said," This village is a excellent place to seek redemption and recovery. I myself have found this to be true. Its people are pleasant and logical and its shinobi are loyal above all else." He reached into the drawer and pulled a brand new headband from it and placed it on his desk in plain view of the girl. " I will grant you sanctuary from your past but you must be willing to take the step forward and move on. If you agree to renounce your ties to the Yukigakure and swear loyalty to the leaf village I will give you all the rights and protection that go with them as a shinobi of the hidden leaf village." His voice was calm as he spoke.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:16 pm
User Image

User Image
Waiting for him to respond was torture. She was seriously starting to get a little scared when he didn't say anything, Jae looking up from her bowing stance. As he sighed, she watched him carefully, trying to discern his answer before he said anything. It wasn't easy to read people that hid behind blank expression but it only meant there was something to hide. As he started talking about the village, Jae felt the heavy pressure lift off of her shoulders. She started to smile, her muscles protesting the absurd action before she froze in place as he told her his conditions in order to grant her refuge. Swearing loyalty was something she could agree to wholeheartedly. Even if she loved her home she could always grow to love this place and the people in it. Loyalty towards a good place was easy to swear to but renouncing her ties to Yuki was a different thing altogether. Her smile disappeared as quickly as it had appeared, Jae looking at the headband and then looking down at the floor. She was the one who was asking for refuge, it was not like she didn't have a choice. Does that mean...I can't go back, not even to see my friends, my family? She asked herself, her expression bleak. This was something she had prepared herself for but hearing it said outright to her made her very hesitant. Once again, she felt more child like than ever. Lifting the hem of her dress a little bit, she reached under and pulled the knot that held the band around her thigh like a grader belt. It came undone, the headband she had been awarded from Yukigakure in her hands now. Jae stared at it, the decision weighing heavy on her heart. "I swear my loyalty to leaf....and...I-."She approached his desk then. Hugging her old headband close to her chest, as if hugging onto a stuffed animal for dear life , Jae did not meet the Hokage's gaze, instead she stared down at the new headband placed in plain view for her to see. "I will give up the ties I had to Yukigakure." She finished, carefully placing her old headband on top of his desk. Jae did not want to let her dismay show, so she returned to her usual self, a cheerless smile and expression warming her features. It was as if she slipped on a fox faced mask, one that never stopped smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:30 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun

Zhou sighed as the girl swore her loyalty. She was hesitant about the second part which indicated a level of regret or resentment towards the act. He smiled at the girl and said," I find myself in the odd position of apologizing to you. I worded my request rather poorly, a rare occurrence. When I spoke of ties I meant your loyalty to them, or rather what remained of it. The friends you made and family you had are tie's I could never dream of asking a person to sever. Those tie's are what make us who we are.Without those experiences we would not be who we are today. " He nodded at her old headband and said" Keep it, as a memento of your time with them. Wear your new one with honor and pride. You are now a shinobi of the leaf. "

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:43 pm
User Image

User Image
Feeling a little weirded out as he answered her previous thoughts, she once again felt herself raising a brow quizzically. Jae kept her face even and calm despite her reaction towards something he said. Loyalty to them. If push came to shove she would have to leave Yuki to it's fate and protect leaf. That was what it came down to but that was not something she knew she could do. She would try her best and swear now, her feelings sincere with that but it was something she hoped would never happen. He allowed her to hang onto her headband, Jae finding this a little odd."I think i'll leave it here with you instead. My first act as a Shinobi of the Leaf." Holding onto it would be a lot more painful than anything. Jae took the new headband and held onto it, not putting it on just yet. She would do this in private where her feelings could be kept to herself. Smiling as if she had not a care in the world, she bowed to the Hokage. ."I think I need some air now sir. Thanks for everything." She bowed and turned for the door, pushing it open. The two people from before were standing outside in the hall, waiting their turns. ."He's all yours boys." She chimed, walking past them and heading off to find somewhere she could be alone.

[/exit]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games