Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:06 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 345 |-|AC: 2,550|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse blinked at Shikatsu when he reached into his pocket; pulling out Reiko's ring. Inside she felt pained that what she thought was true, that he had thrown it away. The girl didn't show any of the pain on her face though, she waited til he was done before reacting to it. When he placed the ring in her hand she felt his intense body heat radiating off of him. The ring itself was also very warm. Taking in everything he said she started to understand, the reason why he blushed a lot when she was around, another reason why he wouldn't like Reiko, and more. Why didn't he tell me? No, how could I be so blind? So oblivious to it all? Now I see it, the ways he acted. "Shika, . . " Night put the ring in her own pocket and toke a few fast paces towards him and put her arms around him, his body was hot adjacent hers that made her want to step back and cool off but she didn't care, she just hugged him tighter from behind. Her face in her crease of his neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:20 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4350 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu stopped in his tracks as Night hugged him, her body pressed up against his. He was happy that Reiko was no where in sight. His face was flush but he tried his best to hide it, not to well tho. He reached his arms down and placed his hands on Night's. He was glad she stopped him from leaving. He looked down at their hands as he spoke. "What would make you stop me from leaving Night?" He asked her, he wanted to know just why she wanted him there.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image

Kanta Zii Kagami
| Konoha | Laser Pointer | Ninjutsu + bloodline class | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Kanta blinked at Noctis, eating his ramen with a smile. "Kanta hugged steel, then fell asleep on his back and woke up at the hospital. the nurses asked her to take me home." He said eating more of his ramen and smiling. His konoha headband gleaming in the light of the shop as he looked out to Eclipse. "However Kanta doesn't really have a home besides staying with a teamate or someone who will put up with me for the night." Kanta finished but smiled, "but Kanta doesn't give up!"

+-------------------+

"A Ringmaster is nothing without his Performers."

User Image

Chakra Count: 300/300

"Fear me! For I am adorable!"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:14 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Night kept hugging him she stopped hugging him so tightly when he asked why she stopped him. "Uhhh," Considering how cool she was she couldn't really tell if her cheeks had reddened. Stepping around him as her arms loosened her arms from around them, she stood in front of him. Her hands on his shoulders, her black-crimson eyes looking into his. "I uhhh, It. . . just felt right," What the hell was that? "I .. . . I don't want you to go, . ." Now feeling as though she had made it an awkward situation for the both of them she toke her hands off of his shoulders, putting on to her side and the other on the wrist of the first. Looking down some it made her look slightly timid.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:33 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu smiled as he looked at her, standing like she was left her open, it was something she didn't do often. He reached out and gave her a hug, rapping his arms around her arms and back. He was glad to be able to talk with her. He looked into her eyes and wanted so badly to kiss her, but could't bring himself to do so. He loved her, and he knew she realized that mow, but he couldn't stand in her way if she was in love with Reiko still. He leg go of her and slowly backed up, giving her some space. "Thank you Night." Is all he said, his face still a little red. He noticed that Night's face had a little color the it as well.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:51 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis nodded and smirked a little. This little kid was tough. He was abit surprised this kid was a ninja. He looked at the headband and merely shrugged to himself. He was about to go when on eof his clones walked in giving him the report of the missions and if there was anything else he wanted him to do. Noctis looked at the clone and then at the boy."Just sit here and keep the boy company till night returns."Noctis waved goodbye to the boy and began heading out. When he did he saw Shika and Night outside. He wanted to go train and he was going to asks shika but he would do that when they were done he walked over to steel who was asleep. He rubbed the wolfs neck and scratched his ear.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:6350 Ryo:3600

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:37 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Night glanced up when Shikatsu stepped forward and hugged her tightly, he squished her breast somewhat roughly and painfully; well it felt roughly to her since they were super sensitive because of the stitches around them. Her eyes widened some, but he let her hug him. As far back as she can remember she had never hugged him nor him hug her, or at lease as she could remember right now. When he stepped back was when she saw how red his cheeks were. She smiled at him, "Anytime, .. . . you know. . if you ever need anything. I'm always there for you." Glancing over at Noctis she raised her voice so that he could here, speaking in a jokingly somewhat bossy playful tone. "YOU TOO MR.COLD!" She giggled softly, it was rare for her to giggle. Night didn't laugh, she made a little chime-like giggle.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel moved his head slightly when Noctis scratched and rubbed his neck area, the large wolf's hind paw twitched some in his dream.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:25 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu smiled at her comment and when she giggled. . "I'm gonna go train with Noctis for a while, if he'll let me." He said as he looked back at her. He wondered how she was doing after the surgery but didn't want to seem rude and ask to take a look.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:17 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse nodded to him, touching her side it stung some. She hoped it wouldn't get infected, the doctors did a good job though. "Yeah I want to train too, I was thinking about asking the Hokage if I can leave the village and be an apprentice to an ANBU of maybe another village. Then come back. Don't tell Reiko though, he doesn't know that I'm going to train as an ANBU. I want to keep my leaving under key. Also I'll love to see the look on his face when I surprise him!" Her face was cool and calm but bright and energetic. All her life her strive has been to become her strongest, training under an ANBU will help her reach her goals. As my year as a Genin I never truly got devoted. I'm not going to let my social life get in the way of my shinobi life anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:10 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu smiled when she told him what she wanted to do. "Don't worry my lips are sealed." He said as he looked at her holding her side. "Are you ok, is your wound hurting you?" He asked in a worried tone.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:52 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse grinned. "Thanks Shika, . . .Hm?" She then looked down at her holding her side. "Yeah, it's been hurting since I got out of the hospital. The nurse told me I can't wear a bra cause it might tear the stitches. But I think that happened anyways." Taking her hand off she made a different face, she was a bit upset that such a small thing could hurt so much. It didn't matter if her insides exploded! She hated feeling as though she needed others to help her. But she wasn't stupid, she knew when she needed help she needed help. "Uhhh would you mind looking at it? Since your the only medical ninja. And one of my most trusted friends."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:06 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu's face turned redder after her question. He would have to remove her shirt to look at it, but it was a medical thing so it would be fine right? "Ok, sure. Where should we go, I think you would rather do this in private." He said as he swallowed and kept thinking that this would be fine.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:24 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse noticed his face get redder she guessed it was because she said she wasn't wearing a bra under her kimono, she didn't wear a dress under this kimono like she did her red one as a Genin. She wasn't wearing her ribbon around her waist since it would hurt and the fact she was paranoid as hell about the baby in her stomach. The last thing she wanted to do was kill Reiko's child because of her outfit. Only mere strings were keeping the sides of her kimono cover together, easily tear-able since the chunin wouldn't be sparring all that much it didn't really matter. "Yeah, but we have to make this quick. . .I'm still hungry and I have to get Kanta home, . . .or would you mind if I ate first?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:34 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu figured it would be better for her to eat first. She needed all of her strength. "Ok, well, you should go eat first and then I'll look at it." He said as he looked over to where The boy was sitting. He wondered just why he was here any ways.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:45 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Nodding she turned going inside pausing at the entryway. Her eyes were hard and black when she looked over at Noctis. they told him. 'I know what you were thinking, we need to talk'. With that look she didn't need to say anything to him before she went back in patting Kanta on the back as the lady handed the boy his ramen. Sitting Night noticed Noctis's clone, she didn't say anything until she noticed how icy cold her ramen was when she was eating it. Making a light small she glanced over at him. "Thanks Noctis, it's a lot better cool." She commented in a mild tone before going back to eating.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games