Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:44 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
' Was it in December? ' Questions surfaced as her eyes remained shut, memories flooding and yet lapsing her mind. It was natural to block such things, it was natural to want to forget but unfortunately it was impossible. Septima had been awake up to the point he had spoke of shattered things, but all that would blur as she fell out of consciousness. Her body seemed to remain limb, her mind however active. Like and old film they replayed, some blocked by other thoughts as others became reoccurring. Yet on the surface, where everyone conversed she seemed forever still. Peaceful in all the glory her pallid skin would grant. Yet in her dreams things prominent to her stuck out, ....his hand, the sound of her running, a rope that glared hungrily down, and then closed doors and a crimson kimono.

The pain from the wound the girl had treated brought the girl to suddenly jolt forward, senbon lining her fists but she eased her sudden tension and simply looked to those in the vicinity. Eyes fluctuating between Sypher and his genin, one seemed upset the other trying to calm such and as for Sypher....she had harmed him. It was obvious they cared for him, and he vice verse. So strange such a unity formed in under a few moments, but she dare not question such frivolous things. Distance blues rested to his wound, and the light pain within her hand brought her to gaze upon her own. Then there was her dry coughing, a hand veiling her mouth as she allowed it to pass as it did. Moving her fingers slowly, caressing the smoothness of the rock as the senbon would fall and hit the ground. The ping noise of it clashing on such a hard surface bringing her to gather herself mentally. " Oh serenity..." Under her breath she mused before speaking in a clear voice, "My debt shall be paid..." She directed her words toward Dai, hands climbing to cover her ears as she did not wish to hear this joviality amongst their team. Blissful ignorance was unsuited for someone who knew wiser. When she found her strength, she would depart. For now she shut her eyes, humming loudly and yet soundlessly to herself as her lengths of blue crowned around her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:25 am
Sypher didn't move as Dai worked on his leg, careful to not jostle it in case he ruined her work "Thanks. I'm fine, Kyo." he smiled at Kyo, noting the look of tears in his eyes "As for the team...I would like Fuyu to join us before I say anything more..." he leaned back slightly, propping himself up with his hands "Septima?" Sypher flicked a look at the blue haired girl as she moved and spoke. She seems fine...well, no different than she was anyways. he put a hand on her head briefly then took it off to examine his genin Not what I expected. But at least 2 of them are friendly to each other...Just Fuyu now. he looked around for the other girl, going over his plans for them in his head.

((BAH! biggrin I has plans....))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:31 pm
[God Im lost I dont even know why any of that happened, but okay Ill respond my best.]

Things happened fast and Fuyu was on guard, but it appeared she wasnt the target. She had just thought she had to defend and things happened so fast but were over just as fast. When she opened her eyes there was a thin wall of ice in front of her, had she made that? She touched her hand to it and molded it into a small kunai, flicking it in her hands,"Now this is interesting." She mused as she heard Syphers voice calling her out of her trance,"Coming Sypher-sensei!" She nodded as she came to him with the ice kunai in hand forgetting it for the moment, she came to him quick and silent, clearly he had something to say to them.

[Hyouton Soujuu learned]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:26 pm
[[ugh what a horrible day..]]
Kyo whiped his eyes of a escaped tear, whimpering a bit but stopped as Sypher spoke. He almost was entranced but the colorful liquid, loving shiny things or sparkly things like anyother kid.
"About what?"  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:13 pm
Sypher waited till Fuyu showed up then started speaking "You need to know more. Therefore," he reached down into his bag and drew out half a dozen scrolls, holding them out "I've specified specific jutsu I want you to learn. You have to learn others as well and your instructions are with your scrolls." he leaned back after depositing the scrolls in piles at his genins feet "Once you've learned that, you'll meet me at the temple. Then we will go over the next thing in your training..." The thing I have to talk to the Kage about first. he thought before standing.

((Ok everyone :3 Here's the outline of what I want you to learn. Just follow it and if you have any issues, let me know.
Kyo-
Taijutsu-
- Kumogakure (Up to Stage Two if possible)
- Sazanami (Up to Stage Two if possible)
-Kanjo-Tekina Ikari (ONLY Stage One)
Fuyu-
Elements-
-Water: Learn 4 techniques starting with Mist Vision
- Wind: Learn 3 techniques starting with Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique)
- Fire: Learn Katon: Bounetsu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame-Resistance Technique), Katon: Hoteri Ougigata no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flash Fan Technique), and Hotto Houyo (Hot Hug technique)

Dai-
Elements-
-Raiton: Learn 5 techniques starting with Teikou no Kuntou (Electricity Resistance Training) (Go up through Genin)
-Suiton: Learn 5 techniques starting with Mizu No Yaiba (Go up through Genin)

If you guys have already learned something here, substitute it for something else. You must learn the jutsu I specified. If you have mastered everything, congrats! Don’t tell Sypher. He’ll make you fight him till you die of exhaustion. Also please choose techniques that are within your rank.
After you guys have learned everything, hopefully the Kage will have ok’ed Sypher’s little trip to visit a village with you guys. Hopefully…either way, you’ll meet him at the Temple when you’re done.))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:06 pm
Her eyes would lead to him when he called her name but she would refrain from speech, humming to herself to ease her time. Nothing of what he was telling his students to perform would be registered. His body movement shifted, and she herself assumed she should as well. Fingers slowly running on her ears, then pulling the ribbons that held her ponytails. Immediately her long hair would cascade about her, eclipsing the rock in a moutain of blue as she held the ribbons between her fingers. A fragile smile as her head tilted back slightly, large eyes focused on him mainly, " Before you leave...could you bring me to my feet....My legs don't seem to be responding and I would rather not be left amongst them" Opening her hands toward him that revealed the mass of ribbons, " I can pay back for what you've done for me by giving you something you've lost".

Azorii

Partying Cat

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:08 pm
Dai grasped two of the six held to them. She unrolled each and grinned. "Sweet! Raiton and Suiton." She couldn't help but to smile. Dai nodded to Sypher in agreement to what to do after. She set the scrolls into obi and smiled. She turned to walk away before she turned to Sypher and pointed at him. "Don't do anything to harsh on your ankle. I'd hate to play nurse again." She smiled and waved to everyone. "I'm off. See ya." She giggled and then vanished from Sypher and the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:14 pm
Sypher frowned at Dai "Bah!" he glanced down at Septima as she became relatively active once more "I will do you one better. I'll take you were you need to go. I have to go talk to the Kage anyways..." he reached forward and took her arms, turning so his back was displayed to her. He pulled her arms over his shoulders so that she slumped against his back and then slipped his hands under her legs to pull her up "Hold tight. And what do you want me to do with your ribbons?" he'd taken them from her when he'd pulled her up but now had them shoved in his pocket "I can't put them back in your hair... I'm not that skilled." he glanced at Kyo and Fuyu "Do your learnings. If you've already learned them, learn something else. I expect you to meet me at the temple later." he started walking, careful of both Septima and his ankle.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:40 pm
" Rai...kage...chan? " Septima spoke slowly, eyes toward the sky as she seemed to be trying to contemplate something. Yet as he took hold of her arms, her head simply fell downward with a completely blank expression. Her fingers seeming to dance as she gave a absent minded smile. Quickly she was brought to his back, allowing herself to drape over him along her lengths of blue. " I wanted you to have them...that is all I can repay you back with since you will not allow me to chastise your children..." Slowly her arms wrapped about his neck, cradling his head as she rested her cheek upon his skull. " Were you expecting something physical? I never took you for that kind of man....perhaps it's the lost of your ears that would bring such lewd ideas to your mind.....but I suppose if you insist.." Closer she would hold his head, fingers rubbing his cheek bones affectionately, " I do owe you after all . . .".

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:49 pm
Sypher stiffened sharply and then wiggled his head slightly "That is NOT what I meant. Not in the least!" he frowned as she touched his cheeks, not worried about it "I can keep them, eh? Well...I think I will." he was walking down the slope that lead up to the ruins now, taking it slowly to not fall and drop Septima That's the second gift I've gotten from a girl today...weird. the necklace he'd gotten from Nijiro, steel chains wrapped in silk cloth, bumped on his chest as he walked "And I must say, you are the one who is all too happy to suggest such a thing. Why did you suggest that?" he frowned, not liking how quickly she had jumped to physical thanks "You are too pretty to jump to that so quickly..."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:06 pm
Lightly she laughed to his earnest, lightly before she would simply relax it to a smile of contentment. Such things amused her, and perhaps he was as modest as she visualized him to be. Despite his crude comments, he was one of the good guys. Her eyes dimmed and she remained silent, mouthing such a thing to herself without sound. ' One of the good guys....' The sun caught her eyes, and she looked in the distance. Nothing seemed significant to her, these lands were all foreign from her native place. Knowing he would keep her ribbons seemed to bring her a remote pleasure, hands coming to use his hair as reigns. " This body has been used countless times before, I see no point in trying to preserve something that had long ago been destroyed..." Reflective eyes would think on memories that were only pictures and quickly she shut them, time had yet to soften such memories and she had yet to heal," If you will not accept it...then I will tell you something personal that is useful.....how about, my fears?" A nostalgic expression became her, long hair reminiscent to the ribbons she had given him as they painted a blue scene behind them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:16 pm
The muscles in Sypher's stomach tightened in anger but the grip on his hair made him blink slightly "I see a point. I see a point in preserving you." he growled, suddenly feeling enraged at the thought of someone using Septima, who could barely stand on her own most of the time "I don't need to hear your fears either. I have something I might want..." he grabbed a branch to slow his movements as the slope increased deeply "I...Listen, Septima. No matter what has happened in your past, don't just throw yourself like that ever again. If you have to save yourself for something for it to make sense, save it for me." Sypher said softly as they reached the bottom of slope "Ok?" he stood for a moment, panting to catch his breath "Did you decide where you wanted me to take you?"  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:24 pm
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath waited patiently, safely away from the fights and icy blizzards. He watched in utter silence, keeping his thoughts to himself.

((Doo do dooooo... waiting for Kages to finish talking so I can get out of your hair.))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:25 pm
(( xD M'kay))  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:26 pm
Dai had somehow made her way to the levels of the ruins deep into the forest. A small creek divided the surrounding. She breathed in deeply and exhaled. She clapped her hands and rubbed them together. ”First thing first.” She removed her pouch and retrieved a kunai. She placed her Katana against a fallen column. ”Time for a new look.” Dai placed the kunai in her mouth. She soon began to remove everything from her hair. She spent time combing out the long white locks and pulled all most all of it into her hands. She left a small but good size piece of long hair behind. Dai tugged her hair tightly and rested the blade beneath it all. Dai closed her eyes and began counting. ”3…2…1” She soon yanked the kunai through and tossed the massive weight of hair to the side. She worked with quick hands. Making it almost a shaggy look. Setting the kunai aside, Dai shook her hair. Dai ran her fingers through the loss tossed hair and smiled. ”Perfect.” She dug through her pouch and found an old leather sting. She gathered the last of her long and wrapped the string around it. She kept it at her old length but took the split ends off. She placed the kunai back and touched her arms. The paint was fading from her arms. Dai walked over and crouched to the water. She removed her gauntlets and placed them next to her. She dipped her hands into the cool creek and rubbed the paint from her face and arms. She stood and took her leg plates off; laying them next to her gauntlets. She sighed and tugged at her clothes. ”After all, I’m getting older.” She coughed and took the suiton scroll out first. She found a rock and studied the first of five she was to learn. ”Mizu No Yaiba, then. Let’s see…” She had her hands on her knees and she memorized the technique. She took a few steps back and planted her feet firmly into the soil. She centered herself and breathed in deeply. She closed her eyes as she focused. Her eyes flashed open. ”Mizu No Yaiba!” She spoke powerful. Water started the form and the fell to the ground. Dai glared. ”Again! she hissed. She repeated herself. ”Confidence. Feel every ounce of Chakra flow.” She told her self. Water gather in her palm. ”Mizu no Yabia…” She whispered confidently. A small wakizashi formed. Dai looked at it and smiled. ”Academy level.” She whispered. She flung the wakizashi to the furthest tree from her, it stuck and the held for a moment. The Mizu No Yaiba lost its structure and fell to the ground into a puddle. Dai smiled. ”I might need a little help with Suiton.” She sighed. Soon taking her stance once more. [1/2]  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games