Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] For The Weak And The Brave |Hospital| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kenji was hearing their conversation from where she was, the room directly next to Inka's, so it's true that blood loving man is after the guardian...Sypher...she smiled softly at the thought it was true. The nurse had a notepad with her to write down the stuff Kenji mumbled over and over, some things repeated and others new, more so about the color, texture and sight of Sypher's blood. If anyone new the crave of blood, it was her, she desired it as a passion almost and Syher's was pure silver right now. The nurse finished writing down most of the words before going outside the room and handing it to Sypher quickly before hurrying back to make sure Kenji stayed calm.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:03 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool:585/665______AC: 4300
Stamina Pool: 75/75______Ryo: 1200

That body language! The eyes, the posture, the feel of his chakra, the position of his hands, the way he ran his fingers through his hair. He was worried, and at the question Jack knew why. His expression was calm, and his smile ever present, but there was more there, more to it. More that Sypher needed to know. "They can alter it. Any disease, virus, or symptom you imagine they can increase, change to their whim. Even now, they could go to Inka and make it worse for him." His eyes moved to Shadow, and his blank expression showed he was considering dire consequences should it happen near Shadow. The boy had insomnia, and a condition of the mind. Jack had no knowledge if the things these creatures could do could effect mental illnesses, or if it were only physical.

He never dared ask.

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:10 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|
This is what I am | What I am is this | I am this [man]&[warrior]&[]&[]

|
|
Mizukage [Ninjutsu][Elemental Dual Wielder][ ]

|
Frowning at the nurse, Sypher accepted the notes, read them, read them again....read them once more and turned to look at Kenji. A shiver ran through his body and he wondered just what part of the ramblings was the disease and what part was her own desires. Any of it was enough to make him feel a little queasy "They can alter it..." he repeated, looking back at Jack. Well....that presented a problem that even Jack wouldn't be able to comprehend. The seal, a non physical reminder of what Sypher feared, seemed to weigh much heavier on Sypher's mind. He let out another sigh "...may I speak to you, Jack? Privately." he motioned for Jack to step a little away, only a few feet to the left. Minowa was happily asleep under the blanket Sypher still held and didn't stir other then to murmur into Sypher's chest.

|

|
To be myself; that's all I want
That is who I am.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:16 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxF l o u -------- U w axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kirigakure | Chuunin | Medical Ninja | Bukijutsu Class | Hojo Clan

To Live Life, One Must Accept the Principal's of Death...
And The Path You Will Take to Live Life.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Flou approached the Hospital door's but he was met by a shinobi that was running out "Ah! Flou just the guy we were looking for! We need help!" Flou looked at him and smiled, it was odd how things worked out sometimes. "Fancy that, I was coming to help." Flou smiled and entered the hospital.
[1/5]

As he entered the hospital he looked to the secritaries and waved to them and tried to tell him that Sypher was there, but Flou was already on his way with the other shinobi. The shinobi led him to a room where one of his squad members was badly wounded. "We were out on a mission when we got pounced by some of the guard in the slave trading rig you took out."
[2/5]

"I see, well I'll get her back to snuff." Flou said as he pulled up his sleeves and examined the body of the girl. The girl was hurt, scrapes on he arms and a broken leg, also an infected wound on her cheek, must have been a poisoned kunai. Flou sighed and pulled out his kit and got to work. He smiled to her and gently took her hand, he looked at her scrapes and with a green aura on his hand he hovered it over and healed her wounds with Healing Hands minor.
[3/5]

He then placed her hands down and looked at the wound on her cheek and took a swab of the blood from the cut, he then, as if he was an alchemist, began to take the bloody swab ad put it into different bottles checking for something. Finally on vial D, he saw what he wanted, a nullification of the poison and the antibodies fighting it off, making the blood return to a healthier color. He then created some medicine and gave it the to girl to drink, it would get her better in no time.
[4/5]

And finally, the broken leg had to be fixed. Flou looked at the girl then the boy. "This may hurt a bit." Flou had to put the leg back into shape before healing it and the boy knew why he looked at him, he walked over and handed the girl something to bite one and then held her. Flou forced the leg back into shape and the girl was a champ, not even squealing a tad. Flou then used major healing hands to fix the leg. He wrapped it up in bandages and he was done. The two thanked him and Flou was on his way.
[5/5] - Assist the Hospital Mission Completed!

Flou was out in the halls when he heard a familiar voice, and a familiar topic. The Plaguebearers and Sypher's tone. Flou stopped at the room but did nto enter, he stayed out of view, the topic was grim, and Flou knew it. Jack knew a lot about the Plg.Br's so Flou would not interrupt in, although, as a medic, Flou was almost for certain that the Plaguebearers could make the sickness worse. They were able to control the bacteria's in their body and if by chance, they were able to get them into the body of the infected, then it would only take time for the bacteria to mutate and gain control of the virus already present.

CcP :: [ 545c ] - [ 0c ] = [ 545c ] out of [ 545c ]
SsP :: [ 350s ] - [ 0s ] = [ 350s ]
Jutsu ::

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:35 pm
Lanfaer
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool:520/665______AC: 4300

Jack nodded slowly, but the scrunch between his eyes showed this was a strain. Taking a deep breath he reactivated his Genjutsu, allowing himself to continue his normal speech. with this his jutsu limit would be reduced incredibly. But for the moment he knew this was more important and followed him over, looking back at Shadow for a moment to give him a command. "Keep an eye out. He is on his way, and the sooner we know of his presence the fewer will die." And as soon as he was done he followed Sypher to where he now stood and nodded in curiosity. "What is the problem?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:48 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|
This is what I am | What I am is this | I am this [man]&[warrior]&[]&[]

|
|
Mizukage [Ninjutsu][Elemental Dual Wielder][ ]

|
Sypher looked Jack in the eye and told him what he hadn't shared with anyone "I'm dying, Jack." Blunt. And...perhaps terrifyingly so. He continued "I carry a unique strain of Ebola, genetically encoded to my DNA that is slowly killing me. I'd be dead already if not for a seal developed by a doctor here. It slows the disease, keeps it stagnant in my blood and unresponsive." he held up his hand, one finger extended "I'm fine playing the bait for this monster...but if he gets even a finger on me, even a glance, its over for me, you understand? One shot...that's what you have, Jack. I'm dead otherwise and this village will be without a leader. It will be vulnerable." perhaps he was putting too much on Jack...but it was Jack who had suggested the bait. And it was Jack who had better understand exactly what he was putting on the line "I hope you are as capable as you present yourself to be...I really do." he dropped his hand and stepped back "I'll leave you and Shadow to plan this whole thing out...I've got to find Mi. She'll need to be here if this all goes wrong...and..." he didn't add that he had to talk to her. It didn't matter....he walked away from Jack and back into Inka's room, bending to briefly kiss Inka's forehead and whisper "I'll see you...get well." then he was gone, using shunshin to take himself and Minowa away from the hospital.

((Exits))

|

|
To be myself; that's all I want
That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:23 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 0ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂ɢ є η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтѕυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 00
α c :: 2 2 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 9 5 / 4 9 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 0 5 0 / 0 5 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 16
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ιf Sypher was trying to speak to Jack in 'private', he didn't do a very good job of it by stepping a couple feet away. Big ears meant I could hear it perfectly clear. A cat had better hearing than a human by far, and I had the ears of a cat. Maybe, in that case, my unique features had an advantage.
-----Those ears also frequently got in the way. Most of the conversation, though, I stared blankly at them to pretend I wasn't listening.
-----So, anyway, it turned out the Kage had a deadly disease in him and could be killed by it if the plague bearer got near him. I didn't really know the man, nor had he had much patience the previous two times I had seen him, but I didn't dislike him. He seemed centered around his own problems before the village's, but he had good intentions, as far as I could tell. That was enough reason to dedicate myself to stopping this fiend. Even if it wasn't for the kage's sake, it was for the entire village and possibly beyond.
-----Of course, I didn't want to die any more than the person next to me, which, at that moment, was Jack. As much as he pretended not to be afraid of death, I knew that wasn't true. I had to protect him too. But how? I was only a genin with all of three or four jutsu total.
-----Jutsu...
-----Unfortunately, Sypher had left before I remembered a rather important detail: the plague bearer was being followed. I looked up at Jack, moving to join him now that the Kage was gone. "Jack, I still have a shadow clone following the plague bearer. I can summon it back, if you want." It was important to know where the enemy was at all times, but I was almost afraid to find out what all the man had done while we were standing around, or, more importantly, where the man was now.

« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:40 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxF l o u -------- U w axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kirigakure | Chuunin | Medical Ninja | Bukijutsu Class | Hojo Clan

To Live Life, One Must Accept the Principal's of Death...
And The Path You Will Take to Live Life.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Flou know what he heard... but, it wasn't what he wanted to. The second Flou heard the words of Sypher about the disease he held, Flou made a quick exit, silently stepping and exiting out the back door of the Hospital. As the door closed behind him, Flou stood in place and then tuned and leaned on the wall. It was silent, and Flou's mind was suffocating... It was like Flou wasn't even breathing... Flou slowly brought his hands up to the wall at his head level and once, pounded his fist onto the wall. His face was hidden, but the few tears that formulated an escape plan fell to the ground. Sypher was more than a Kage to a lot of people...

A Loved one...

A Family Member...

A Good Memory...

A Leader...

A Friend....

Flou stayed there, and once his tears stopped (2 mins or so later), Flou stepped away from the wall and wiped his face. Then it hit him, Sypher wasn't dead yet. Flou flinched at the thought and looked down the street, then to the door. No one was still around. Flou brought his hand up to his chin and rubbed it. 'I don't ever want to leave someone... We already lost Setsuna, and I lost Aki... but Sypher will not be next.' Flou thought as reached into his pocket and pulled out his bag of Ryo, there was 5,000 Ryo in there, a considerable amount compared to some other people. With this, his plan may work... Flou turned and began to walk down the street and with a new fire in his eyes. His blue eye were shining and his brows were angled.

He would not lose another friend... not again.
[exit]

CcP :: [ 545c ] - [ 0c ] = [ 545c ] out of [ 545c ]
SsP :: [ 350s ] - [ 0s ] = [ 350s ]
Jutsu ::

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:24 pm
The hospital was suddenly filled with ANBU, some sick, some healthy and all in need of serious medical attention. The nurses and doctors got the very sick to quarantine rooms and the healthy ANBU were also led into private rooms to be treated, away from other patients.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:25 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool:520/665______AC: 4300

Jack was stunned, for more reasons than one. Sypher was an a**, a rather arrogant and commanding one, but he was their leader. He did care for the people, cared enough to sacrifice himself for the good of his village, enough to risk his future and his health for everyone. For one single shot. This told him volumes about their Mizukage, and instantly Jack's mind began reworking several pieces of information, notes and tallies that had been written within the halls of his mind that had been placed in Sypher's book. That done he looked to another direction with his eyes only, his senses catching the reappearance of a certain chunin.

But then Shadow spoke, and the ANBU arrived.

Jack's eyes were wide as he looked at Shadow, his concentration slipping on his jutsu and releasing it early. Immediately his words began to tangle around themselves, though it took a few minutes to fully return. "Release thy clone in a moment, and be ready to move as soon as we know he is there." Putting a hand on Shadow's shoulder he grinned at the youngster to show his pleasure. "Thou art the greatest apprentice a man might have, Shadow."

Dear gods above, the archaic speech had returned.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:49 am

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 9 5 / 4 9 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι nodded slowly with a small smile. The praise felt unneeded. All I had done is rush into danger and risk getting myself killed, but I supposed that was part of the life I had chosen. Plus, I was afraid of what I was going to see when I summoned back the clone.
-----But I did anyway. A clone's return was a strange sensation. It provided the castor not only with the chakra split off into the shadow clone once more, but also any and every thought, action, and sense that the clone had received. It became part of my own memories, which was weird because I had other memories that fell in conjunction with the clone's.
-----I looked back at Jack, searching through the clone's memories for what happened. "He went through the village again, infecting more people." Thanks to perfect memory, I was able to see most of the people who had been touched by him. "Besides that, he's... following the Kage, back to the apartments." I couldn't help but frown. We had quarantined the area and he'd gone back to his apartment there anyway. What was the Kage thinking? With a child with him, too... That man was good at making me angry.
-----But there was something stranger. The plague bearer hadn't gone straight after the Kage. "He's... cleaning up the blood that was spilled. I don't know if its his or someone else's, but that's all he's cleaning. Why would that be?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:12 am
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool:535/665______AC: 4300

Jack considered it, considered the lore and legends he had read during his search for mystical artifacts. There were many he had never found, many that should have been easy to recover, so his knowledge was limited in many respects. However, he did remember reading a child's song at the time, and though he did not remember the words, as per the rules of that particular book, he remembered the message from it. Looking to Shadow, considering what he knew, he almost answered when he realized that the ANBU from before were not leaving. That meant every single one was infected, and badly. Jack's hands clenched as he considered what to do with this, what to do in the end. What could he do, to stem the flow of poison into the veins and hearts of the people in this village?

And then there was their kage, who optimally should have been in a more secure location, but had instead returned to a quarantined location with the child in tow. And who was that child, anyway? Shaking his head of that last thought and working further on what his next step should be, his voice took another step forward to returning to normal, becoming more rhyming. "Know not do I of answers ease, though much may I guess. Time should be for battle seize to better clean up this mess." He looked at the hospital, his smile more pained than happy, and he turned to Shadow. "Go will I to Sypher's side, perhaps for the child to better hide."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:56 pm

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 7 0 / 4 9 5 (-25)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----נack's usual speech had returned, but that was alright. I could, after all, usually make out what he was trying to say and he needed to save his chakra. I held up my hands to stop Jack before he could suddenly take off, which he had been known to do with little to no notice. I was antsy, too, but we had to stay calm."Slow down, Jack. We still have time while he's trying to make sure he cleaned up all the blood." I hoped, at least. "Rest for a few minutes and then we can go."
-----Making the appropriate hand seals, I summoned another shadow clone. It immediately headed off to resume watch over the plague bearer and, if it had to, stop the man from attacking the Mizukage. Our cover would be blown, but at least his attention would be diverted for a moment, and, hopefully, the Kage would be alerted. I explained this to Jack once it had gone. "The clone is going to make sure the Kage isn't attacked before we get there."

Jutsu used: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:22 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool:568/665______AC: 4300

Jack nodded and immediately sat down. He was not going to move until he was ready to go kill the creature. "Minute of five." His words were fully back, ethereal and cool, almost emotionless save for the amusement, just like his smile. But his eyes were filled with determination, and the crease in his forehead showed that he had much on his mind.

The instant his head touched the ground as he laid back, Jack was asleep, and a moment later he was still as the corpses he so resembled.

[Resting Period Completed: 33 Chakra Regained]

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:20 pm
User Image
Inka Hizaraxx:xx Chuunin | Volatiles | Musician | Advisor to Mizukage
xxxxx˪ ˲ Smoke in the Wind // Life's Destructive 'M E T A P H O R'

By the time Sypher had returned, Inka had been returned to an upright position. Resting up against his pillows had certainly taken nearly all of the strain off of his injured shoulder, as well as helped him breath. Everything just felt numb - everything inside of him was nothing more than dull, heavy, weights that refused tolet him sit confortably. His eyes were shut, but he felt someone leaning over him before he heard Syy whisper. "Mhmm?" He hummed, a small flicker of a smile coming over his lips before he caught Syy's face. It made sense that Syy couldn't stay with him with chaos reigning over the village. The noise of rushed and urgent orders echoed in every nook of the hospital as infected patients streamed in. And all Inka could do was sit in bed and listen to the pained cries. I'll only get well if you come back.

'I've come to realise that I won't ever forgive myself - nor will I find
redemption. But, I found something to live for. And that is all I need.'

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games