Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:30 pm
So from what she could understand her genjutsu style was to be used to with her combat in order to be affect. So Shori would have to develop a genjutsu style that would complement her own fighting style. In combat Shori would always attempt to keep her distance never letting her opponent draw her into a close range combat until she felt she was ready to land the first blow. So her style would have to be able to allow her to manipulate the distance between her and her opponents as well as create distractions. Not only that but she would also need the ability to mentally block her opponents. In her mind it seemed like a lot to was needed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:32 pm
User Image

Turning his gaze from the male to the female that had introduced herself. She seemed to be cheerful and nice as he took her hand in his some what involetarily on her part as he kissed her had and smiled in a gentlemen fashion. As he let her hand go he too began checking her out and for her age she was beautiful far more beautiful than the some of the other females here. He sighed softly as he knew that he knew she was probably with some one but hey a friend is good too. Noticing her eyes drop slightly he could tell she was hungry as he offered he a decently sized rice ball he kept in his pack seeing how he had no ryo to treat her to a dinner as he smiled again sayingGo on eat up i can see your hungry and well i um..... He stopped mid sentence and blushed as he had a real soft fpot for beautiful girls.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXXif the bombs go off the sun will still be shining
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbecause you've heard it said that every mushroom cloud has a silver lining.

User Image
As Tsuyoshi took her hand to kiss the top part of it, Jae flickered her gaze over towards Shade. By him taking her hand, it was leaving her open for another groping, something Jae was not particularly looking forward to experiencing again anytime soon. She laughed nervously, not exactly comfortable with his chivalrous action. As soon as he let her hand go, she made a move to discretely cross her arms, tucking her hands into the groove of her underarms. He was cool looking but it didn't mean she was comfortable with the notion, she didn't know him and Jae had been taught since infancy to never engage in inappropriate conduct with men. You can mean one thing and they can misconstrue it for something else. He rummaged through his bag then, eliciting a curious glance from Jae and cursory glance at Keiji and Shade. Tsuyoshi was certainly different, he moved to his own beat. He offered her a rice ball then, the white color of the shell causing her homesickness to extend to even food articles. Jae smiled politely, her eyes hardened, however, as she attempted to keep herself from showing pain. "Do I really look like I need to eat?" She said, teasing him more than anything. For effect, she glanced down at herself, pinching a part underneath her arm that had more meat than most other parts of her body. Even as she pinched, not much came up. She laughed lightly, still a little unsure of what to make of Tsuyoshi's kind gesture. "Sempai is very kind but I am going to have to decline." She said, her smile turning into an apologetic one.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:10 pm
User Image

Shaking his head he could see that she didnt know he could tell hher hunger by just he eyes as he placed the rice ball down for a second as he formed a hand siqn releaseing his byakugan. Then he picked up the rice ball again and put is out to her once again this time with a more stern look on his face.As I said before I'm of the Hyuuga clan. I know your starving and I also apologize for my action earlier I didnt mean to make you uncomfortable He let his byakugan fade away as he stood there still with the rice ball towards as he catches the other glances towards the two behind him. Also Jae can I ask if your new here?  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:40 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbecause you've heard it said that every mushroom cloud has a silver lining.

User Image
Jae felt a little guilty, she was going to have to lie in order to worm her way out of this one. She didn't particularly know the skills of a member of the Hyuuga clan, so she couldn't tell how far he would be able to detect her bodily cravings. Turning to Keiji she smiled at him, bringing him into her problem now. "Actually, Sempai, Keiji promised to take me to eat some of the best food in the village. If I eat the rice ball it would be rude to him, right Keiji." Jae said, narrowing her eyes as she continued to smile at him. If he played dumb and denied it, she was going to let him have it later on. So help her, she would pay him back if he didn't help her out of this. He was smart enough to catch onto her bluffs before, it shouldn't be too hard this time. Tsuyoshi's question caught her a little off guard, Jae looking away from Keiji and meeting Tsuyoshi's gaze head on. Her friendly nature could only stretch so far. Her fox faced grin spread across her visage as she tried to mask the minor edge she felt in regards to those type of questions. "Does it really matter in the end, S-e-m-p-a-i?" She replied, her voice emphasizing each syllable as if she was singing a song or something. Jae was starting to feel as if she was standing out too much in this village. Maybe I should cut my hair or something... Shade's neko get up was starting to look very appealing, an ideal outfit to hide behind.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:55 pm
User Image

Again shaking his head he put the rice ball away after catching the narrowing of her eyes as he tried to smile throough his agravation with lieing but he knew no matter what he did she wouldnt take it unless he forced her to and he wasnt about to do that. However, something puzzled him as her reply to his second question seemed harsh maybe he would have to follow this one around some to see what she was up too but playing it off like a normal shinobi would he smiles and saysOh no reason.Ijust thought that I would have remembered a beautiful face like yours. Then moving closer to her so only she could hear his next words as they ccame out stren yet not treatingI absoutly hate lieing so dont lie to me or we may have a big problem. Now if you understand just nod After he said that he returned to his cheerful self but his eyes still retained the agrivation.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:13 am
User Image

User Image
Anger surged throughout her body, her hands dropping to either sides of her, fist clenching. Jae was not a coward and she was not to be taken lightly either. The fact that this boy had singled out a choice amount of words that felt threatening to her, sent her into a sort of offensive mode. He was treating her like a child. Instead of nodding to him like he had said, she giggled, as if he had told her a joke of sorts. This time it was she who approached him, grabbing his arm lightly and standing on her tip toes. She moved her face very closely to his right cheek, her back facing the others so they would not see her actions precisely. Let them make what the wanted of this. It seemed as if she was kissing Tsuyuchi on the cheek but instead she whispered into his ear for him alone to hear. "Then we will have very big problems Sempai. I am a compulsive liar, you see." She moved her face back so that she could meet his gaze, her fox faced smile gone. Instead the renounced ice glare that women from Yuki possessed served as the dominant emotion on her face. She tightened her grip on his arm for a brief second and released her hold before he could react to it. She laughed, playing it off as a flirty interaction between two people who had just met and exchanged bold turns of playfulness. Jae took a small step away from him, bringing her closer to Shade and Keiji, just in case he tried to get close enough to whisper to her again. She wasn't going to allow him the last word or the opportunity to give it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:25 am
User Image

His smile grew from one of hiddn agrivation to another of slight sadtic nature as he stepped back as well and winked. She was beautiful yes and he did feel an attraction to he too but the grab on his arm did it it made him wanna see her talents. Motioning her to a decent size space he spoke his voice also displayed his minds thoughts Would you be up for a little spar then Jae? He knew he wouldnt hurt he seriously but he did wanna know how she fought.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:36 am
User Image

User Image
Her eyes sparkled at the challenge. She was waiting for him to rise up to it. A spar was just what she needed after learning a few new jutsu. She had held her own against the Genin that had tried to kill her on her first mission so she figured a simple spar would not be something totally impossible for her to handle. "With lil' ol' me? Hmmm." To the world she appeared completely weak and innocent, but that was hardly the case. Calculative and a manipulator, she was getting what she wanted out of Tsuyuchi, especially after he had treated her like a brat. "Alright Sempai. I'll try my best to keep up..." Jae led the way, following his motion of notifying her to take this somewhere away from Shade and Keiji. "Wish me luck guys." Jae said, over her shoulder, not that she would need it. When she reached the designated spot, she turned, facing Tsuyuchi. An impish grin was plastered across her face. "Anything goes, minus projectile weapons." Jae said off the bat, presenting the spar guidelines. It was now up to him to agree or disagree.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:49 am
User Image

Following her he smiled as he walked to the oppisite side of her as he releases his byakugan. As he takes his stance he observes the chakra flow of the girl infront of him. He had to admit she had good chakra flow but his specity was shutting that off as he took his stance of gentle fist. Popping his neck he winks at the girl as he says Fine by me but lets make a bet if I win then you will join my squad. Now what are your terms. He had decided that he needed a squad and thought that she would be a good member.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:24 am
User Image

User Image
Jae rolled her shoulders, loosening her muscles. It would be a good time to practice the techniques learned from her clan. Jae seemed at her leisure but she was very keyed up. As she heard his conditions she mulled it over. All she had to do was beat him. Then she wouldn't have to worry about it. "Agreed. My terms? The satisfaction of beating you is good enough for me." There was nothing she wanted from him, nor was there anything he could give her. All she lived for now was to reach the best of the best. Having said that, she wasted no time in strategizing. He was Hyuuga. That meant he was going to have a great defensive berth going on for him. She stared at his milky colored eyes, knowing fool well that what they saw was a marvel she would never get the chance to experience. At the moment it was less of a mystery and more of a problem. "Ready?" She asked sweetly, her impish grin anything but.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:33 am
User Image

Smiling again he saw the she truly believed in herself and that was something he was able to apriciate. Nodding as to her signalling that he was ready as he focused on her all he internal organs and chakra passways as well as the tenketsu points. Since the was no projetiles being used he knew his only blind spot was safe as he began to breath more clearly staring her in the eyes as if hhe could see her soul. With a grin he promises I wont go easy on you so dont on me.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:46 am
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
[Gennin] [Renmaru] [Lil' Phantom King]
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji wasn't able to really speak up. Jae's wording caught him off guard. Of course it was a lie, he was one of two or three that knew the truth, but just hearing it made him feel uneasy. His confused face instantly turned into a humorous one. So she still didn't trust Shade? That would eventually change; they had the potential to be very close. However, the biggest set-off was when Tsuyoshi blushed. For some reason, Keiji wanted to drive a kunai into the guy's shoulder. Not enough to kill, just enough to send a message. Why he felt this way and what the message would be, he himself had no idea. At Jae's question, he actually thought about it. To go along, or turn on her? Best to not deal with a woman scorned. He nodded and winked, but his hand flashed a handsign. Jae heard his voice beside her, without the Hyuuga hearing: Nothing too expensive.

That aside, this Tsuyoshi guy would be an annoyance. For one, he felt that he needed to state his name, show off his byakugan eyes, and state that he was a Hyuuga to display that he was of Hyuuga blood. Which was kind of unnecessary, and a foolish move to do when you were about to spar with her. Not only did she now know what to expect, he still knew nothing of combat importance about Jae. To Keiji, the victor had already been decided.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:12 am
Shade-Innocent-Uke

Akira walked up to Shade and smiled " May I speak with you for a moment, I'm sorry to interrupt. " Her clone ran in dropping a bag of her things near her. Akira walked away and to her bag where she pulled out her medical nin jacket. She looked at Shade and smiled ... she waived her over.

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image

User Image
Jae did not bother to justify his response with an one of her own, instead she continued to grin. This fight wasn't going to be an easy one, that much was certain but it wasn't going to be impossible either. There were three things that she had in mind for rendering his Clan techniques useless. First and foremost was to give him no opportunity to get close enough to her to touch her with those hands of his. It would prove disastrous if she lost her ability to wield her chakra. Second, he was not without limit in using Chakra as well and anyone of his techniques required a certain scale of assumption. She just had to make him continuously use his Chakra on a large scale. Finally, the most important one of all, that slim blind spot of his. True it was virtually impossible to get to it but there was a chance. Tsuyuchi did not know that Jae possessed a bloodline and she would utilize this to her advantage when she need to. Readying herself, Jae wasted no time in calling forth her first Jutsu. With a quick movement of her hands she formed the needed hand signals, activating her Chakra supply on cue. The wind and chakra in her palm began to intermix with one another, creating a light pink sphere of Raiton and raw energy. She only needed to use this as a way to make him shine his true colors. Lurching forward, she moved as if she would run at him but dug her heels into the ground once she had gained a little momentum and hurled the small sphere at him. The wind and the chakra both flared angrily against one another before they both mixed together and exploded. The force alone was enough to knock the wind out of an opponent at close contact, if he had not put up defensive measure a direct attack would prove to her benefit. Still, Jae wasted no time in eliciting her next set of plans. As soon as she had done that, Jae immediately formed a long chain of hand signals, channeling her chakra into the jutsu once again. Water from different directions collected around her, coming at her in streams and pooling at the ground around them until the ground was pooled with a decent amount of the substance.

[chakra // 315 // 285]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games