Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:32 pm
Fuyu was ready, the second gate was wearing off and it was now or never, Fuyu crossed her arms and her chakra changed becoming more violent and swirling around her in a vortex. A clone would not survive the next attack so she would need to target a dummy instead, the dojo could spare a few though. She released the third gate with a great amount of effort and her body turned an orange and red color from the over all change,"Gate of Life (生門, Seimon) Open!" Fuyu attacked in a blinding speed knocking the wooden dummy upwards with ease, she appeared in front of it knocking it upwards more then to its left knocking it right and to its back knocking it down. She hit it left and right and up and down and pummeled it till there was not much left at all. With the final instance she formed a clone and hit it flying downwards, she grabbed the clone and pulled it upwards to her as it neared the ground and struck with both her palm and foot. "Ura Renge!" The clone smashed into the ground almost destroying the floor of the building entirely, Fuyu fell to the ground like a brick though and could barely move as the effects took place, muscle stiffening and a major heat increase through out her body. She simply lay back on the floor and breathed softly to relax her body.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:41 pm
Kyo read the next techinque before he would go onto C ranked justu of his clan. It was Tsuuga, a famous attack he knew of, but never attemped.[1/3] Making the handsigns, Shi had already turned back into a puppy and Kyo had set up a dummy before hand to strike at. Shi sat away at a distance so he didn't get hit.[2/3] Kyo has finished the handsigns and sped forward, pushing forward off the ground. Spinning himself through the air, he held his claws out as it made contact with the dummies. Sliding to a stop on the otherside, the dummy was knocked over with a gash in his head, cause Kyo almost missed.[3/3]

145/175
10 points used
-1 dojo reduction

Tsuuga [ Piercing Fang ]
• D - Rank Technique
• Tsuuga is a variation of Gatsuuga, a Taijutsu technique of the Juujin Bunshin style of combat. This version will just involve one individual clan member utilizing the spinning attack. The fast rotation will cause a damaging impact on their opponent or an nearby object when they connect with their claws. While using this technique, the ninja can rotate and strike from multiple angles.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin I Dragon Of The North I Kumogakure

When Ketsui grabbed his hands and jumped his shoulders to throw him he simply relaxed his body in preparation for action. Once his legs left the floor he sent out a small burst of katon chakra to speed him up out of her range as he flew towards the wall. He quickly somersaulted ripping his broadsword from its sheath and plunging it into the ground to bring himself to a stop. He stood yanked the sword free from the ground brushed the dirt off of it and slid it back into its leather sheath on his lower back. He looked at the girl and said," I said it once before but now I am serious, What.. Is.... Your.... Name. "

(@ phoenix i know brother but I cant really just stop in the middle of a fight witch is why I am trying to end it by moving away from her.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Advance of steel
Cloud got prepared for the last technique he was to learn in this style, for the time being at least. He walked close toward the center of the building and stopped. He unsheathed his sword once again and got into a fighting stance. This stance was much different from before. Cloud was in a more compact stance and much closer to the ground. This stance was to allow for greater speed when he rushed in for an attack. Gripping his sword tightly by the hit, he got ready for the attack.
(1/5)
Cloud pushed his foot off the ground with as much power as he could without losing balance. With speed that wasn't natural to him, he unleashed a downward strike at an invisible foe. The speed at which the blade moved was unbelievable. The momentum of the attack pushed Cloud forward towards the ground. He used his left hand to push off the incoming floor. He performed a half front flip and landed on his feet. Normally an attack like that wouldn't cause him to lose his balance like that, but he moved faster than he was used to.
(2/5)
Cloud held his sword out in front of him. The technique was good, but he needed to be able to perform it without rushing towards the target like that. He took in deep breath's in and out. He focused on his body, his muscles primarily. This was a high technique that was very powerful.
(3/5)
After Cloud took the last of his deep breath's, he got back into his regular fighting stance. " Three, Two, One...." Cloud made an extremely quick movement forward, he only moved about 3 feet. During the quick movement Cloud performed Twin Blade. The blade stopped just as it touched the ground, the edge of the blade just barely skimming the surface of the floor. A second later, the floor under the blade cracked. The cracked floor was cracked in a 5 foot circle. The attack was much faster and stronger than the regular Twin Blade. When Cloud performed the attack, it looked like the blade of the sword just came out of thin air. You It wasn't even a blur as Cloud swung it downward. Examining the newly damaged floor Cloud realized just how strong this new technique was. With it completed though, he finished what he could learn in this style. Sheathing his sword, Cloud looked up at the ceiling of the building. He couldn't see the sky.
(4/5)
(Advance of Steel learned)
(5/5)

OsteoidData

0Niku0

Vicious Duelist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:20 pm
Kazuki watched as Fuuuyu was practicing he wa actually impressed. He waited for her to stop and then answred her questions.

"well no i dont have a teacher, im here to tain so I can become stronger so i can pass the chuunin exams. And im more of a bukijutsu kinda person, now if I can only find a weapon.

He said putting both of his hands into his pocket and then pouting for a moment.

"All well i guesss that will have to wait."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:05 pm
Hazama sighs closing his eyes, this is boringhe focuses his chakra to make his puppets appear he could feel his chakra move around a puff of smoke but no puppet shows up. [1/3]

This has to work Hazama closes his eyes again focusing harder visualizing his puppet appearing right in front of him fully materialized the smoke puffs again and his puppet shows up but something doesn't seem right now as he can't hold it to the area and it disappears. [2/3]

Hazama finishs his calculations the smoke puffs again as he hits every hand sign perfectly his puppets falls to the ground in front of him and stays fully made into the area he smiles Thats more like it... [3/3] Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ichi (One) Learned

Hazama now focuses his chakra into threads to control his puppet completely he moves his hands as the threads connect the puppet responds marvelously. this works quite well he throws his hand into quick motion the puppets follows now perfectly. [1/1] Puppetry technique learned

Chakra 175/200  

solanik

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image

Ketsui sighed and disappeared from the room. She walked from where she was and before leaving she said "I told you once boy. Please remember it next time pee brain." Ketsueki walked back into her room or the middle of the outside dojo where the deck was. Ketsueki watched her arm and thought about her bloodline jutsu.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin I Dragon Of The North I Kumogakure

Kein sighed and looked at Go and said," Just a sec." and followed the girl out to the balcony. He moved silently beside the girl he didn't look at her but kept his eyes fixed on the sky and said," This world will remember those who take their fate into their own hands. If that is true then this world will never forget my name. Kein Uchiha." He stretched out his hand as he spoke and when he said his name he clenched his fist.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:45 pm
"I might could help you out?" Fuyu lay back relaxing as she responded casually.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:04 pm
"With what?"

Kazuki said as he scratced his head there was so many things that he said that he didnt know what she was talking about. Then he leaned up against a dummy.  

0Niku0

Vicious Duelist

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud had trained and learned a lot. He figured it was time to do something other than train and let his muscles rest. Walking to the doors, Cloud exited the building.

[Exit]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:08 pm
Kyo and Shi both looked at the scroll, rolling it up and putting it away. They were gonna take a short break and maybe snatch a taijustu scroll. Kyo and Shi ran off to visit.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:47 am
"Well I can teach you a little, but getting a weapon for you is the easier option for me. I have a few extras at my house, if you are interested, they are just ordinary katana. Youre a Gennin though so for your purposes they should suffice." Fuyu sat up and stood stretching her arms they were still quite sore,"This stiffness takes too long to wear off..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:02 pm
"eeeh kantana's arent really my style, but I need to learn as much as I can before the exams I have to be on top it the clouds villages tradition and I plan on keeping it that way."

Kazuki said putting his hands on the back of his head while leaning back alittle trying to streaching.

"Wow now your making me feel stiff and i didnt even train yet."

Kazuki said jokingly.  

0Niku0

Vicious Duelist

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:14 pm
"I shall see you later than,"she tossed him an extra sword. "Just make sure to give that back if you go and die." With that said she walked away to go do other things.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games