Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Cloud had already caught the scent of the cat and could already track it. Although Maemi found him before the dog could speak up. Suzume looked up and saw that Mr. Fluffers was indeed on the roof. Although apparently he did not like the sight of a dog in front of his home and bolted. Maemi was already off, using a tree to help him ascend to the roof top. Although from the sound of the resulting thud, Suzume figured that her student had not yet caught the cat. Looking back to Mrs. Kimura, she smiled and said "Don't worry Mrs. Kimura, Mr. Fluffers will be back to you soon enough."

After that, Suzume leapt onto the roof and Cloud followed after her, although taking the same route as Maemi had. "Guess we're letting the kid do this on his own?" Nodding her head, Suzume followed her student over the roof tops, although at a more leisurely speed while still keeping him in sight. "Of course. It's tradition after all." Cloud would follow along, able to track Maemi's scent so they did not lose him.

Mr. Fluffers was being less than cooperative when it came to the matter of being apprehended. He rushed along the rooftops, scrambling and jumping to get away from Maemi. His last jump had him scrambling down boxes and a garbage can into an alleyway, trying to lose Maemi on the ground.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

What my gender is, what my body is and what my mind is, are under my control.
| | | | | |
Rank| Genin :: Class| Bukijuts/Eiseijutsu ::

Maemi went fumbling and stumbling down the side of the houses after Fluffers, scratches and bruises rising on his hands, arms and he got a nice bump going under his eye Cat! I shall win! he thought, snagging an empty box as he went down. He landed hard on his rear but was up in an instant, racing after the cat now but he slipped again. He went down with a curse and lost sight of Fluffers "I hate wearing shoes!" he growled and kicked them off, tying the slender wraps together then throwing them over his shoulder. He checked his box then raced down the side alley that Fluffer's had disappeared in. The cat was facing off against him, all fuzzy and hissing, and Maemi nearly backed off but stood firm. His box was at the ready, prepared to snap down on Fluffers "All right, Fluffers! Let's do this!" and he jumped forward. The box should snap down on the cat but not hurt either of them.

Thanks to that,

I'm strong enough to not care what people think I "should" be.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image

Perhaps Maemi should have had a bit more training before going on a mission. He was still a pretty new genin and he was not quite so agile yet.

Now the cat was settled down in the alleyway, his tail fully fluffed and hissing at the other. When the other jumped down, Fluffers jumped to the side and out of the way of the box. The tip of it's tail got caught though and that really ticked it off. Pulling it out from under the edge of the box, he hissed and scratched up Maemi's leg before bolting down the alleyway and turning another corner. Of course Suzume and Cloud were watching from the roof above and keeping an eye on Maemi so he wouldn't get himself into trouble over the cat.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

What my gender is, what my body is and what my mind is, are under my control.
| | | | | |

Maemi hollered as the cat scratched up his leg and then he lunged after it, grabbing it tightly around the tip of its bushy tail. The cat went berserk, turning on Maemi but he still had the box and he used it. The cat got a face full of box and Maemi slammed it down on the ground, successfully caging the cat "I got it!" he shouted, using his whole body to keep the box down. The cat was hissing and scratching the inside and the box shook slightly under Maemi's weight.

Thanks to that,

I'm strong enough to not care what people think I "should" be.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Taijutsu // Bloodline // Uchiha Clan // Chuunin

Zetsu slowly crept into his home as he held his hand over his mouth. He hadnt known it then but he was deathly ill and collapsed upon the couch as he coughed up some blood. He wondered what was happening to him as he thought to himself of where Dai may have been. Looking around he noticed her bag was gone as he thought the worst and stood rather quickly anger filling him before he suddenly passed out upon the ground. His eye closed as he was barely breathing from the sickness. He wasn't dieing just would feel like he was.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:45 pm
User Image

Seeing the other lunge at the cat and successfully capture it, Suzume and Cloud jumped down from the roof top and landed in the alleyway. "Good job. Now all we have to do is return it to Mrs. Kimura. After that we can go to the hospital to take care of those scratches. It'd be an opportunity to get another mission out of the way by helping out and you can even ask some medical shinobi for advice on training." suggested Suzume. Grabbing a garbage can lid, she moved over to Maemi and carefully slid the garbage can under the box as she lifted it up. This way they could be mobil without the cat scratching them or escaping.

It only took a couple of minutes to make it back to Mrs. Kimura's house and the cat bolted inside the house as soon as it was let free. "Oh thank you both very much. Mr. Fluffers can be quite a hand full sometimes. You both have a nice day now." After the was closed Suzume turned back to her student and said "Payment is picked up at the same building where missions are given. We can go to the hospital and get you cleaned up now if you'd like."

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image  

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

Never fall; fail; waiver; hesitate;
Always hold strong; persevere; learn;
Trust in strength; family; friends; self worth;
Everything is in my control.

| | | | | |

Maemi grinned at Suzu as they walked back but something made him pause, caught his eye. A man was walking by and had vanished into a house "Suzu-sensei...do you know that man who just went by? He looked...very ill." Maemi asked even as Suzu returned the cat to Mrs. Kimura, his attention on the door the man had vanished behind.

Always trust but never believe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu started to cough rather loud as he was beginning to convulse under the extreme illness he had. If anyone outside was focusing on the room they would here his coughs followed by a loud crazy as he hit the table while convulsing. He was in need of medical assistance and fast.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

"Sorry, Suzu-sensei!" Maemi jumped for the door as strange noises and heavy coughing sounded. He slammed into it and, lucky for him, it bounced open since it was still unlocked "Pardon my intrusion!" he said sharply as he searched around, finally finding the man. He was convulsing badly and Maemi knelt by his head, preventing him from hurting himself "Suzu-sensei! Please help!" he called, needing her to help him move the large man to the hospital.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image

Not having thought the man's illness was serious, Suzume had not payed him much though. However she followed her student into the man's apartment and saw he was passed out on the floor. She helped her student pick up the large male and move him to the hospital.

((Exit to hospital))

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image  

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:45 am
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

Maemi followed along behind Suzu, making sure to close the door after they left.

((Exits: Hospital))
(Wow...crap post)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Returning home he grumbled as he looked at a picture of him and Dai together. Shaking his head he tossed it at the wall shattering it and gathered a bag full of his clothes. Taking his headband off he stabbed it into the wall with a kunai leaving it behind. If anything happened to him now the Village was no longer at his fault as he left and disappeared to the gates to leave once more.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:20 am
Fuyu awoke late from her nap as she saw the sun in its lateral movement towards the other side of the earth. "It would sure be nice to go for a walk with my little girl while Kein is away." Tokui giggled and squealed in delight as her mother picked her up and wrapped her in a blanket. "Lets go out baby girl." [exit]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

He stopped at the housing district, waving to the lady who did the gardening and had children helping her; he had helped her too before and offered her a onigir before running off to the next area.
[ / Exit | Patrol : Residential : Good ]

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Rank of Stage / Techinque [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:43 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1255

Kein stumbled up the stairs of the apartments to the top floor he had moved to. He had fallen a couple times and when someone offered to help him he simply shrugged them off and continued up the stairs. His body was damaged and bleeding internally yet he could think of no reason for it to be so. He had guessed the use of the eight gates was finally catching up to him. If he had internal trauma from the fifth gate he could have a serous problem if he needs the six or seventh gates. He fumbled the key into the lock and opened the door as he fell into the house leaving the door wide open. He landed face down on the floor and started to cough up blood before picking himself up onto his hands and knees before spitting the blood out of his mouth. He then slowly stood bracing himself upon the main hallway before half sprinting half falling to the babies room. He had to see her. He landed rather abruptly in front of the babies bed where she slept. She was asleep and happy as could be ignorant of the fact her mother was dead. He was almost jealous of that fact. But his clone came in and stood next to the baby as Kein turned and slowly made his way into his bedroom and collapsed onto the floor. His eyes were some what glazed as a trickle of blood spilled out of his mouth and down his check. He wasn't going to die but he would welcome its embrace.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games