Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Edible Creations || Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omonarujin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:58 am
User Image"... He who can not protect the weak below him ..."

^Jin Ichi Omonaru^
Village | Kumogakure
Rank | Genin
Class | Taijutsu
Sub-Class | Brawler
Squad | ???
Ryo (両) | 0
AC (Advancement Credit) | 0
Chakra Pool [200] | 200 / 200

Training. It was finally time to get down on some training. Jin was prepared for this. A smile crept up on his face after Apollo suggested training, after which Jin began to lose himself in his own world. Jin was a training maniac. He loved training more than he loved any other activity, if he had any other activity that he could have done. But with his upbringing, and being alone, training was all that kept Jin busy.

Jin had barely heard Apollo-senpai mention that Maemi looked like some Sypher person.
"...Sypher?... are....you related?..." Jin asked Maemi-chan, hoping he didn't hit a soft spot.

Action : Questioning Sypher..
Thinking : Left punch, right punch, left punch, right, left, right..
Feeling : Excited..

Active Techniques
(n/a)

OOC : (n/a)

"... shouldn't stand above those who can ..."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

What my gender is, what my body is and what my mind is, are under my control.
| | | | | |
Rank| Genin :: Class| Bukijuts/Eiseijutsu ::

Missions? Like...going out and doing things? Maemi thought about what Suzu said and grinned "A mission sounds awesome." then the whole thing started with waiters and he went silent. Mention of his brother sparked a rebellious light in his eyes and he straightened, looking both at Jin and Apollo "Sypher is my half brother." he said firmly and with as much pride as any decent little brother could muster "I'm here looking for him but I just keep hearing nasty things about him." he glared at the patrons "And I don't believe a word of any of it. My brother wouldn't do anything to hurt this village." he crossed his arms and leaned back in his seat, almost appearing to growl "I've never met him. We have the same father and he's the one who told me about Sypher. I want to meet my brother which is why I came here. Everything I've heard about him, from the villages he's lived in, says that he loved this place the most." he looked up as their food, Suzu's, his and Cloud's, was delivered to the table but he didn't touch it yet "I don't know what happened to him and no one will tell me...but I don't believe the lies everyone is saying." he said firmly and finally reached out and took one of his steamed buns, biting into it with equal firmness And some day I'll be strong enough to prove it. Maemi thought, chewing his food angrily.
OoC:

Thanks to that,

I'm strong enough to not care what people think I "should" be.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:24 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Of course she would not let Maemi take on any advanced missions. They would start off small, such as retrieving lost objects or cleaning out the hot springs. Still, the other seemed excited so Suzume smiled back and left out that small detail. Although the smile slipped slightly as her student became defensive about his brother. She could understand why he was defensive though. She was just glad he could keep so composed over the matter.

When their food finally arrived, Suzume picked up the glass of water put down and took a small sip. The other was so set in thinking his brother was wrongfully accused. It would just make it harder to tell him what happened since he believed Sypher was an infallible person. "Alright, just keep your cool no matter what anyone says, Maemi. The last thing you would want is to give them a reason to think you are bad by flying off the handle at them." Now she certainly felt pressured to tell him what happened but if she did so now, he might not believe her. Then who knew what Maemi might do?

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

The twelve year old with red hair hid behind a table near Maemi, how had he found him you ask? Maemi's smell of course. His eyes were narrowed in a glare right at Maemi's face, yes only Maemi could see the red headed boy for his hair stood out of a beige table and wall. He still had to check if maemi had a 'period' or not and being the stubborn child he was, he would wait in seen hiding for Maemi to either stand so Kyo could pounce(he is a table away) or if he should ask that one chick who's name escaped his mind to let him 'talk' to Maemi. He twitched his nose, it still hurt after being fixed, the small bandage was on it to keep his nostrils open so it could heal right.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:20 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai sat by the far wall reading a book as she waited for her meal to arrive. Her hair had grown long enough to braid it over her shoulder. Her bangs shaggy and mostly swept to one side. She wore a long sleeve v-neck shirt and pants. Her normal choice of boots had turned into ankle sandals. She wore her vest, a necklace with the Uchiha crest on it. Her wedding ring caught some of the outside light before she moved her left hand to her lap. She had grown up from her childish clothing and being looking slightly more of her age. A waitress refilled her cup of tea, Dai looked up at her and bowed her head slightly. The waitress nodded to Dai. "Sorry for the wait, Mrs. Uchiha. We're a bit busy then normal." Dai looked around, seeing Kyo, Suzume, Apollo and a few young Genin. Her eyes return back to the waitress. "That's alright. I'm waiting for someone anyways." Dai spoke sweetly to the young woman. The waitress bowed her head again and walked off. Dai looked out the window and sighed before returning back to her book. She touched the crest of her new family as she continued her reading as she waiting for Zetsu to join her for lunch.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:35 pm
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Chuunin || Taijutsu || Bloodline

Zetsu made his way into the shop where his beloved Dai was as his once white hair was now black. He kept looking around as his black jacket with his Uchiha crest hugged loosly to his frame. He noticed Dai and decided to play a trick on her as he moved silently to her side and covered her eyes while whispering in her ear, Guess who beautiful. He chuckled softly as he kissed her cheek. He felt like it had been a long time since he trained but hell he had just been happy with his new wife. Waiting for her to move his hands he scanned to room noiving a few new faces.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai tensed as Zetsu covered her eyes. She giggled and grasped his hands in hers. She brought the tips on his fingers to her mouth before kissing them. "Hello Handsome." She leaned her head back far enough as the top of her head pressed into Zetsu's stomach. "I hope you're hungry. I took the pleasure of ordering ramen for the both of us." She released his hands and smiled as she looked up at her husband. Happy to see him again. She moved her head so that he could sit on the other side of the table. "So, What do you have planned for today?" She asked softly as she closed her book and brushed her bangs aside. "I'm finally going to ask, Raikage-sama, for a team if possible." She smiled at Zetsu. She took up her tea and took a sip as she watched Zetsu sweetly.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:07 pm
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Chuunin || Taijutsu || Bloodline

Zetsu took his seat and thought for a moment as he really didnt know what to do. Aki was gone and Kein well he was being him. He thought to himself before finally speaking, Well first I'm going to eat lunch with my beautiful wife and then probably hit some training up. Its been awhile and I feel rusty. A huge grinn appeared on Zetsu's face as he really happy to see her again though his training may take him sometime.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:58 am
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai sat her tea down on the table with ease as Zetsu spoke. She nodded sweetly. "Training sounds nice. Maybe if I do get a team I can train a bit with them." She spoke. Dai reached across the table and touched Zetsu's new hair cut. "It's shorter...and black." She giggled before retrieving her hand back. She played with her Uchiha crest as she smiled at Zetsu. Happy to see him grinning at her like he had always done in the past. Dai looked past Zetsu and to the boy with the silver colored hair, that sat with Apollo. She leaned back in her chair, her eyes glared a bit. ...he chakra vibes are similar to Sypher's... She thought. Dai looked back to Zetsu and smiled before taking up her book. "I'm gonna go. I have to look for some type of student or students. I'll see you later Zetsu. I'm sorry but I need to go." Dai stood and leaned over the table kissing Zetsu softly before parting from the table. Dai had left enough money on the table for the two bowls of ramen amoung with enough for her tea. She walked passed the table with Apollo and the Genin. She bowed her head in respect to Apollo. "Apollo-sama." She spoke clear enough for him to hear her. Her eyes shifted to the boy that had the same vibes as Sypher. She gave him an up down once over before leaving the shop. Dai stepped into a alley and covered her mouth, as she slowly looked paler. Was she going to be sick? The realization hadn't settled right with her stomach. She looked up to the sky and sighed heavily before moving back onto the streets. Walking to the Kage's Office. Even though she knew she'd be speaking to an Advisor or let a long a clone.
[exit to Kage's Office]

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:02 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

Its that red headed baka-senpai! Maemi sat up straight and glared so hard at Kyo that he almost didn't see the girl walk up to Apollo until she spoke. He glanced at her with a cursory look then turned his attention back to Kyo, not knowing who the girl was. Besides, she left right after so obviously the dark haired girl was busy "Suzu-sensei? What kind of missions will we be doing?" he asked, keeping his glare on Kyo. He didn't say anything about her telling him to keep calm I've been called monster, freak, devil child, she-man and twisted mutation. Being called 'bad' is not high on my list of fears. he thought.
OoC:

Thanks to that,

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:39 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Things were certainly picking up in the shop, at least as far as shinobi activity went. She had not yet noticed Kyo but she did notice when people walked in through the front door or were in plain view. She had heard the woman speak up when she came by. The brunette seemed familiar, Suzume knew she had seen the other before. She gave a greeting to Apollo before she looked Maemi over. Obviously sizing him up, seeing what he was like since he was so similar to Sypher. She said nothing though and left the shop.

Leaning back in her seat, Suzume had done good work as far as her soba noodles went. She was almost done and the chilling noodles and sauce were quite good. Looking over at her student when she heard the question, she noticed that he was staring at someone. "Well, you'll start off with simple missions, D-rank for now. Walking pets, finding lost possessions, trash collection, cleaning the hot springs... such things like that." Following the other's gaze, she noticed him staring at a red headed male... wait, that was Kyo wasn't it? What was he doing here?

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:58 am
User Image"... He who can not protect the weak below him ..."

^Jin Ichi Omonaru^
Village | Kumogakure
Rank | Genin
Class | Taijutsu
Sub-Class | Brawler
Squad | ???
Ryo (両) | 0
AC (Advancement Credit) | 0
Chakra Pool [200] | 200 / 200

Jin listened with interest as Maemi-san explained her situation. "...so you have no recollection of this Sypher person?... " Jin asked, but his thoughts began to wander. Jin had no siblings. No siblings he was told of. Did he have any? Was it possible that his parents had a second child, or that Jin was possibly the second child, and was never told of it? ...they didn't tell me I was an only child... I think..

His imagination began to set in. That is, until a female shinobi passed by the table and greet his teacher. "...Apollo-senpai.. who was that?.." By the crest the woman had, Jin could tell she was an Uchiha. That would be the second one he had seen all day. Though, if Jin had surveyed the room, he would have seen the third one hanging around the room, and the red-head before.

Action : Questioning..
Thinking : I wonder what having a brother is like.. Or a sister..
Feeling : Full..

Active Techniques
(n/a)

OOC : (n/a)

"... shouldn't stand above those who can ..."

Omonarujin

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:08 am
User Image
"No problem my dear. You guys should get the exact same treatment anyone else does hear." Apollo said to Suzume, kissing her hand lightly as she spoke about the food issue. That's when Mae had begun to speak up about Sypher and this brought attention from Apollo. The boy had so much strength and vigor, the same strength Sypher himself had always shown. It was a strength Apollo admired with Sypher and he admired it within Mae."Your brother was annoying." Apollo said, looking to his drink of water as he began to speak. "Annoying, emotional, crass, rude at times, and had serious issues with the ladies. He was extremely fickle and couldn't make up his mind about a career path." It was like Apollo was speaking ill of his student yet you could see the smile on his face as he spoke. "Even though all that was true he was one of the strongest shinobi I have ever had the pleasure of teaching and he grew to be a fine comrade. I believe you Mae, trust me. He would NEVER do anything to hurt this village. I remember the day he was supposedly murdered and performed his assassination. Nothing in me would allow me to believe Sypher would ever perform the deed people thought he'd done. I'll give you one thing Mae.." Apollo turned his head to the boy, his face quite serious. " Sypher is out there, somewhere. He's alive and probably simply living a simple life. One of these days I plan on tracking him down and finding him. Not to bring him back but to get the truth about that day from his own mouth. Til then, we can only hope he's doing well wherever he is." After his long winded talk Apollo took a swig of water, once again being approached by someone else. She gave him a sign of respect which Apollo on gave back with a simple nod as she rushed out. His ears then peaked to Jin asking another question. "Dai? She was a former student of Syphers and is married to an Uchiha here in the village. Shes a sweet girl with a bad temper when angered."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:22 am
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi glared right back at Maemi as he tensed up, smirking a bit towards the boy/girl. Even that red haired girl was starring at him but he only starred at Maemi. He snatched a notebook and pencil from a waitress and started to write on it big enough for Maemi to see. He held it up, surprisnly his handwriting sucked, some words were spelled wrong but it was readable. The notepad said; 'Can I borow you four a minut outside?', he kept his glare but he couldn't check Maemi's pants if he was in here so he wanted to take him outside.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

Maemi tilted his head but didn't say anything about the cleaning and things Sounds pretty normal. Wonder why they need shinobi to do it....but if Suzu-sensei says so then... he glanced at Jin and shook his head "Sypher's my half brother. We've never met and we're almost....5 years apart. I don't know the details but Sypher's mother wouldn't let our father take him." he explained. He'd never learned what had happened between his father and Sypher's mother. But if it was anything like the relationship between his mother and his father, he was sure it was for Sypher's best interest "I think my father mentioned that Sypher's mother was a...a courtesan." he didn't mention that his mother was in the same profession albeit a traveling one. His attitude turned considerably as Apollo spoke and he chuckled "Lady issues...yeah. Sounds like he got that from father. The crass and rude bits too." he smiled though, looking considerably happier. Maemi didn't have much about his brother other than his loyalties and how he ended up where he did. Hearing from someone who actually cared about his brother was nice "So you were hi..." the question stopped before it started as Apollo continued and his face changed drastically Murdered? Assassination? he swallowed and looked down at his plate No wonder nobody wants to talk about him....but I don't believe it. he made fists on his knees and looked up to reply but got sidetracked "...Huh?" Maemi stared at the sign Kyo-senpai was holding up and crinkled his nose "Suzu-sensei, why is Kyo-senpai so stupid?" he asked and made an 'x' with his fingers at Kyo "I don't plan to do anything in regards to my brother until I can show everyone that he didn't do anything wrong." he continued with Apollo. But...Dai....he turned, trying to see the girl who had already left and almost fell off his chair. He grabbed the table and managed not to fall off "Sorry...but isn't Dai the one who 'murdered' Sypher? That's what Kyo said..." he asked warily.
OoC:

Thanks to that,

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games