Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image

He smiled and asked "I used to work here so is it okay if I cook something up for my friends here?" before adding with a frown "or did they make a rule that a former worker wouldn't be able to cook here again?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:41 pm
"I wouldn't mind who cooks." Raen sighed and put her head on the table. "Feed me now!!" she cried, and couldn't help but give a small laugh.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image

Axel looked at Raen and gave a light chuckle before standing up and asking everyone. "So what do you all want?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:04 pm
"Anything that will fill me up and tastes good. And some milk please.." she said to Axel with a small smile. "Food..." she whimpered.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image"Hm." Faith looked after Misato with a worried look. "I hope he's okay..." She thought, pursing her lips, and glanced down at her ice cream bowl. "WHAT?" She exclaimed, "It's EMPTY??" She frowned and hit her head on the table. "Noooooooooooo~" She whined, totally on a super super sugar rush and really dissapointed that the ice cream was gone. "Why the ice cream?? Whyyyyyy???" She whined covering her eyes with her hands. She popped her head up when she heard the word food. "Oh, I would like some spaghetti and meatballs!" She chimed happily, over the ice cream. Faith glared at the empty bowl. "We are SO over." She declared happily in her head. "Meatballs here I come!!"{{She gets weeeiiiiirrrrddd when she has ice cream >.<}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image

Axel looked at them and nodded "I'll make myself a medium rare steak." He then looked at the waitress and added "If you'd like I can give you a few pointers on how to make a dish your good at and make it taste even better." With that he walked into the kitchen and put on his cooking clothes.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:20 pm
Kyoya sat in the library again. "...Dad, I know you're here."He said. Hades suddenly appeared. "You're a lot better than I expected.... When I give you my powers, what you do?"Hades asked. "......I think I'll just kill people."Kyoya said. "Hmmm... That's my son. Here." Hades said. Hades tossed a sword to Kyoya. "Thanks."Kyoya said, walking out the door. "....Better get ready....."Hades said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:38 am
Raen patted Faith on the back. "Don't worry, we'll get some ice cream to go too." she gave her a smile but then she absentmindedly looked around the diner. "Do you feel that?" she asked no one in particular. She looked around, looking at the waitress and the guy at another table with a bunch of spaghetti on his plate. Raen dismissed the wierd feeling, shaking her head. she sighed to calm herself and waited for Axel to cook their food.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:12 pm
User Image

2 hours had passed as Axel was cooking everybody's orders. When he was done he put the dishes on the food carrier and walked out to everybody. Placing the food that they ordered in front of them. He then returned to food carrier to the kitchen before sitting down with everyone else with a smile. "I hope you all like it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:41 pm
"Eeeeeehhhh...." Raen looked up at Axel, her face blank. She spaced out a while ago, but then she smelled the food. "Whaaaaaaa....." she looked at her plate of spaghetti ((i can't remember what it was she ordered)) and her face lit up. "Ohmuhgod, whoo!" she grabbed her fork, and began to twirl spaghetti noodles around it. Then she stuffed the noodles in her mouth, with ameatball and some suace. "This tastes so beautiful...." She sniffed and wiped a tear away (mainly because she couldn't remember the last time she ate so just about anything would taste good). "You're a really good cook." she commented, stuffing more noodles and meatballs in her mouth.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:48 pm
User Image

Axel sat across from Raen and smiled. "Thanks...it's been a while since I've cooked though." He grabbed a fork and knife, cutting off a piece of his steak and ate it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:09 pm
With her mouth full of noodles, Raen grabbed about four splenda packs and a lemon. She poured the splenda into her water and squeezed lemon juice into it. "It makes it taste really, really sweet, and the lemon gives it a tang, i guess." she told him. She stirred up the splenda and the lemon juice with a straw, watching two lemon seeds float to the bottom of her cup.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image

Axel nodded and continued to eat the medium rare piece of cow. "I see..." he said after swallowing a small bite of chewed steak. Axel didn't know why but he was beginning to have feelings for Raen, which he wanted to hide for a little bit longer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:46 pm
((sorry I missed out ona bit, you guys. Was busy trying to fix our crummy old comp after it jacked up one of my books...))
"Hey, will someone cry for me at my fneral if i spontaneously combust all over you guys?" Skye sat there with a full tummy. Groaning, she nudged Loren.
"Gotta go to the little girl's room," she laughed slightly. Loren shook his head and scooted himself outta the booth before pulling Skye with him.
Catching her frown, Loren asked, "Feelin' sick, hon?"
"No..."
Skye's eyes narrowed. "Something bad's about to happen..."Loren frowned and glanced at the others.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:53 pm
(is that supposed to be Skye and Loren in your sig?)  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games