Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:38 pm
"Well, considering how good you are with your hands, I'm sure there will be no problems." Van said before stopping in the street. "So, do want to squeeze into your old, shambling bed for one back home, or squeeze out some money for a nice room at the inn?" he asked before realizing just how he'd phrased the question. "On second thought, if it's all good with you, I vote for the inn."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:49 pm
Mala gave him that 'that sounds so wrong' sort of grin before Van corrected himself. "Let's rent a room at an inn, then. Surely they'll have a bed nice enough to hold us both~"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:02 pm
((Good. The hands comment was supposed to sound wrong. xd ))

"Awesome." Van said before giving her a quick kiss before going to find them a room. "First thing tomorrow I'll figure out something to do with the bed back home."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:10 pm
{Trust me, I caught it. XD
Also, would you mind if I drew some fanarts? I wanted to do a certain doodle of Mala and Van, and although the idea is strange, I just wanted to draw it.}

"Good idea. Knowing us, there's no way in the nine hells that we can keep it as is." Mala said in agreement, walking along side Van.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:57 pm
((You silly child, why would I say no to fanarts? XD ))

"And once again, even if it did manage to stay in one piece, it's still a bed for one, back before you met wonderful ol' me." Van said as he found the nicest inn at the cheapest price and purchased a room for the night and signed the guestbook. "As much as I love you, I'd prefer we didn't risk falling out bed when we sleep together."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:24 pm
{Wewt! Thanks! XD I'll get it up on DevianTART once I get them both right.}

"I don't blaim you. Seeing how long that bed has been there, though, I doubt it can take us for long - let alone with the kind of nights we like to have." Mala said, highly doubting that the bed would last very long with how old it was.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:29 pm
"I'm surprised we haven't been put on some inns' watch lists by now." Van said with smirk. There was a reason, after all, that Mala always insisted on finding a sturdy bed for the night. Especially after the one dirt-poor town they stayed in some years back with the shabbiest inn they'd ever seen where the bed collapsed in the middle of the night.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:46 pm
"At this rate, it won't be long until we are." Mala joked, matching Van's smirk. "Let's enjoy it while it lasts, shall we?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:50 pm
"Well this is probably the last time we're staying in an inn for a very long time. I assure you, I am crushed beyond all reason." Van said sarcastically as he opened the door to their room and immediately went to flop face first down on the bed. "Mmmm, bed feels nice...."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:03 pm
Mala chuckled, walking in after Van and closing the door behind them. She also made sure to lock it before she headed towards the bed in a calmer manner. Mala sat beside Van, keeping her comments and innuendo to herself.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:16 pm
Rolling over with a relaxed sigh, Van took a quick look around the room, not moving from his reclined position. "I just realized how bare bones these places are. I mean you'll usually get a bed, maybe a nightstand, and that's about it. Hasn't indoor plumbing been invented by now? They could stand to put in a bathroom. Maybe some bonus treat on the pillow just for the sake of hospitality."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:32 pm
"Well, this is Jaquel's town. If anything, we've got quite the luxurious place compared to what it was before. I wouldn't have been surprised if he was taxing so hard that this would cost a king's ransom at the cheapest." Mala said in a joking manner. She then shrugged and said, "All well. At least things are somewhat better than they were."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:41 pm
"They've had, what, over three hundred years to improve things?" Van said as he sat up. "Asshat mayor or not, I'd hope they made some sort of discovery to improve the standard way of living by now. Pardon the old man shtick, but you have to remember that back in my day, we were still cooking over a campfire. And please, if I ever say anything like that ever again that makes me sound like a cranky senior, I want you to smack me. Hard."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:55 pm
"I don't blaim you. Still, it's difficult to get inventive about certain things when you're being whipped on the back by a vindictive horndog from hell." Mala said, shrugging. "I still don't like the idea of smacking you. On an unrelated topic, though, are you still interested in the massage?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:59 pm
"Oh yes. Oh so very yes." Van said with a smile as he shifted himself to sit cross-legged on the bed with his back towards Mala as he pulled his long hair out of the way.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games