Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
☆ Custom Weapons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:17 pm
Kiko_Alacran

Character: Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi
Link to profile: Profile

Weapon Name: Mōtaruinsu
Weapon Type: Retractable Claws

Weapon Height: 12 inches
Weapon Weight: 3lbs

Description:
This weapon is Retractable claws that will be hidden in my boots and my gloves. They pretty much are an upgrade from the ones i already have just these are hidden to look like i have no weapon.

User Image <------------ Symbol on the gloves they hide in and on the sides of my boots i wear.

Ability Summary:
• Able to be fused with my Katon elemental chakra, when used against a enemy will either cause Burn damage.

• Able to retract and retract during fights without delay. to assist me with my Taijutsu.

•Can steal 20 Chakra from a foe, but at a cost of using 10 of my own chakra per strike.

• If struck hard enough and a deep enough wound can be made it can cause the person hit to be poisoned and can cause damage every so many posts that cause the foe to become weaker and weaker by the minute.

((If I need to fix any of this PLEASE let me know))
its a good start, but their needs to be alot of clerification added to it. For starters, please keep a general theme to your weapons. the ability to be fuzed, steal chakra, and poison is a wide aray of capabilities. please narrow the focus a little bit  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:25 pm
Yo-ko
Kiko_Alacran

Description:
This weapon is Retractable claws that will be hidden in my boots and my gloves. They pretty much are an upgrade from the ones i already have just these are hidden to look like i have no weapon.

User Image <------------ Symbol on the gloves they hide in and on the sides of my boots i wear.

Ability Summary:
• Able to be fused with my Katon elemental chakra, when used against a enemy will either cause Burn damage.

• Able to retract and retract during fights without delay. to assist me with my Taijutsu.

•Can steal 20 Chakra from a foe, but at a cost of using 10 of my own chakra per strike.

• If struck hard enough and a deep enough wound can be made it can cause the person hit to be poisoned and can cause damage every so many posts that cause the foe to become weaker and weaker by the minute.

its a good start, but their needs to be alot of clerification added to it. For starters, please keep a general theme to your weapons. the ability to be fuzed, steal chakra, and poison is a wide aray of capabilities. please narrow the focus a little bit

Okies let me fix it up in this post... let me get rid of the poison part.... hows that sound?

Description:
This weapon is Retractable claws that will be hidden in my boots and my gloves. They pretty much are an upgrade from the ones i already have just these are hidden to look like i have no weapon. The blades of the claws look more like Long senbon but are strong enough to take a beating.....

Ability Summary:

•Can steal 20 Chakra from a foe, but at a cost of using 10 of my own chakra per strike. But only when i want to... so its not bleeding me dry xD
(fixed)

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:39 pm
Kiko_Alacran
Yo-ko
Kiko_Alacran

Description:

Ability Summary:

Okies let me fix it up in this post... let me get rid of the poison part.... hows that sound?

Description:
This weapon is Retractable claws that will be hidden in my boots and my gloves. They pretty much are an upgrade from the ones i already have just these are hidden to look like i have no weapon. The blades of the claws look more like Long senbon but are strong enough to take a beating.....

Ability Summary:

•Can steal 20 Chakra from a foe, but at a cost of using 10 of my own chakra per strike. But only when i want to... so its not bleeding me dry xD
(fixed)
are the claws bladed or just tipped? serrated? barbed? how many of the claws are there  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:43 pm
Yo-ko
Kiko_Alacran
Yo-ko
Kiko_Alacran

Description:

Ability Summary:

Description:

Ability Summary:

(fixed)
are the claws bladed or just tipped? serrated? barbed? how many of the claws are there

OH ok.... they look like Senbon so idk which that would be.... but they are stronger and a bit thicker... more or less my version of cat claws... and 3 claws on each hand and 4 each boot.... if that helps  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:48 pm
Kiko_Alacran
Yo-ko
Kiko_Alacran
Yo-ko
Kiko_Alacran

Description:

Ability Summary:

Description:

Ability Summary:

(fixed)

OH ok.... they look like Senbon so idk which that would be.... but they are stronger and a bit thicker... more or less my version of cat claws... and 3 claws on each hand and 4 each boot.... if that helpsso they are 12 inch long senbon? seems a little extreme but ok. add all the edits to your original, then repost so i can overview  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Weapon Height: 10 inches

Description:
This weapon is Retractable claws that will be hidden in my boots and my gloves. They pretty much are an upgrade from the ones i already have just these are hidden to look like i have no weapon. They look like thicker and stronger senbon, and i have 3 claws per hand... a 4 in each boot....

(wearing Army boots by the time i can go get said weapon)

Ability Summary:

•Can steal 20 Chakra from a foe, but at a cost of using 10 of my own chakra per strike. But only when i want it to so it does not bleed me dry xD

(there all fixed for you to review) (thx btw for the help)  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:08 pm
Kiko_Alacran

Weapon Height: 10 inches

Description:
This weapon is Retractable claws that will be hidden in my boots and my gloves. They pretty much are an upgrade from the ones i already have just these are hidden to look like i have no weapon. They look like thicker and stronger senbon, and i have 3 claws per hand... a 4 in each boot....

(wearing Army boots by the time i can go get said weapon)

Ability Summary:

•Can steal 20 Chakra from a foe, but at a cost of using 10 of my own chakra per strike. But only when i want it to so it does not bleed me dry xD

(there all fixed for you to review) (thx btw for the help)
approved  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:11 pm
yay yay yay thank you -bows- xD  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:29 pm

Character: Kazurai Saito
Link to profile: [Link]

Weapon Name: Twin Kirin Fangs
Weapon Type: Short Swords

Weapon Height: 26 in.
Weapon Weight: Each 3lbs (6 Total lbs)
Description: Twin swords that Kazurai had designed out of chakra steel to help extend the limitation of his own raiton jutsu. Small etched designs of a Kirin like beast near the hilt of the weapon. The slits in the blade allow him to perform jutsu through the weapon in a swinging motion (Customs made for the sword only) Using no sheath just a powerful magnet placed on the center of his back providing them to have a strong connection to his back during combat. Rarely using the swords to actually fight.

User Image

Ability Summary:
• Can launch custom jutsu from the notches in the blade.
• Double edged blades for easy offensive use.
• Easier to pulse raiton chakra through then ordinary weapons.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:55 pm

Weapon Name: Midnight Wake
Weapon Type: Katana

Weapon Height: 38 in. 3 meters when using chain
Weapon Weight: 7.0 lbs
Description: This katana was made from chakra steel and shaped slightly like a wave in the blade towards the end tip. Has a mildly short chain coming from the hilt of the sword, allowing the user to hold the chain and swing the sword for attacking. The use of the weapon was meant for heavy fighting usage and the ability to add water chakra to the blade when making slicing attacks and using custom suiton jutsu when attacking with the sword. The sheath also made of the same material as the blade

User Image

Ability Summary:
• Can launch custom suiton jutsu from blade of the sword depending on the type of swing.
• Sheath also made of metal to better defend from attacks. Or act as a conductor
• Black Blade to support the ranton style of lightning.
• Chain attached to hilt to better use against distanced fighters.

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:45 pm
Kazuraii

Weapon Height: 38 in. 3 meters when using chain
Description: This katana was made from chakra steel and shaped slightly like a wave in the blade towards the end tip. Has a mildly short chain coming from the hilt of the sword, allowing the user to hold the chain and swing the sword for attacking. The use of the weapon was meant for heavy fighting usage and the ability to add water chakra to the blade when making slicing attacks and using custom suiton jutsu when attacking with the sword. The sheath also made of the same material as the blade

User Image

Ability Summary:
• Can launch custom suiton jutsu from blade of the sword depending on the type of swing.
• Sheath also made of metal to better defend from attacks. Or act as a conductor

Description: Twin swords that Kazurai had designed out of chakra steel to help extend the limitation of his own raiton jutsu. Small etched designs of a Kirin like beast near the hilt of the weapon. The slits in the blade allow him to perform jutsu through the weapon in a swinging motion (Customs made for the sword only) Using no sheath just a powerful magnet placed on the center of his back providing them to have a strong connection to his back during combat. Rarely using the swords to actually fight.

User Image

Ability Summary:

To perform jutsu with these wepaons, an additional 25% of chakra cost must be added. other then that, they are not far off. addin a distance to the chain, and your good. repost so i may approve  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:27 pm

Description: Twin swords that Kazurai had designed out of chakra steel to help extend the limitation of his own raiton jutsu. Costing an additional 25% to the jutsu cost of what he does he can launch the attack from the blade itself. Small etched designs of a Kirin like beast near the hilt of the weapon. The slits in the blade allow him to perform jutsu through the weapon in a swinging motion (Customs made for the sword only) Using no sheath just a powerful magnet placed on the center of his back providing them to have a strong connection to his back during combat. Rarely using the swords to actually fight.

User Image

Ability Summary:

Weapon Height: 38 in. (sword) 36 in. (Chain) 74 in. (extended from tip of sword to end of chain.)
Description: This katana was made from chakra steel and shaped slightly like a wave in the blade towards the end tip. Has a mildly short chain coming from the hilt of the sword, allowing the user to hold the chain and swing the sword for attacking. Costing an additional 25% to the jutsu cost of what he does he can launch the attack from the blade itself. The use of the weapon was meant for heavy fighting usage and the ability to add water chakra to the blade when making slicing attacks and using custom suiton jutsu when attacking with the sword. The sheath also made of the same material as the blade

User Image

Ability Summary:

(Edited to specifications needed)

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:30 pm

Character: Apollo Hyuuga
Link to profile: Here

Weapon Name: Supaidohitonmi [ Lit Spider Bite]

Weapon Height: 5'5"
Weapon Weight: 3.17 Lbs

Description: Apparently created from a witch who wished to get back at her lover for his deceit, Supaidohitonmi is a blade said to curse anyone who wields it. Passed through generation upon generation of swordsmen through Rice Country, it seems to kill off every single one of it's wielders over time and through uncanny incidents. It's appearance is a all black katana, with a small shingle hanging from the hilt looking like a spider's webs. Adorning the bladed edge is a defined bunch of marks, each having appeared after yet another victim fell to it's supposed curse. While holding a extremely vile aura, Apollo wields it openly without a care in the world, knowing of it's curse and the tales heard. It mattered not to him in the slightest and, even with it's lineage beforehand, Supaidohitonmi seems to have accepted Apollo as it's master, at least for the time being. With some experimentation, he's customized it to better control the venomous chakra it emits whenever held by a source. It's said to be cut by it's edge instantly kills, but this is rumor. Being a cursed blade, Supaidohitonmi has a sentient mind and can speak through whomever is wielding it.

Ability Summary:
• Supaidohitonmi requires [15] Chakra to Activate and [10] every [3] Posts thereafter to use it's effects.

• It emits a "Venomous" Chakra which holds a high amount of poison coming off the blade edge. This completely disrupts chakra based structures and Genjutsu alike, nulling while active [Apollo having to pay a chakra cost equaling the cost of the Genjutsu // Structure.]

• Can be loaded by a Customized Poison, created from Apollo and applied before being able to be used. The blade, after, "Consuming" the poison, will then have it stored within it's memory for future use. Apollo can switch between the effects of the poison for [10] Chakra.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:46 am
Dcme

Description: Apparently created from a witch who wished to get back at her lover for his deceit, Supaidohitonmi is a blade said to curse anyone who wields it. Passed through generation upon generation of swordsmen through Rice Country, it seems to kill off every single one of it's wielders over time and through uncanny incidents. It's appearance is a all black katana, with a small shingle hanging from the hilt looking like a spider's webs. Adorning the bladed edge is a defined bunch of marks, each having appeared after yet another victim fell to it's supposed curse. While holding a extremely vile aura, Apollo wields it openly without a care in the world, knowing of it's curse and the tales heard. It mattered not to him in the slightest and, even with it's lineage beforehand, Supaidohitonmi seems to have accepted Apollo as it's master, at least for the time being. With some experimentation, he's customized it to better control the venomous chakra it emits whenever held by a source. It's said to be cut by it's edge instantly kills, but this is rumor. Being a cursed blade, Supaidohitonmi has a sentient mind and can speak through whomever is wielding it.

Ability Summary:
• Supaidohitonmi requires [15] Chakra to Activate and [10] every [3] Posts thereafter to use it's effects.

• It emits a "Venomous" Chakra which holds a high amount of poison coming off the blade edge. This completely disrupts chakra based structures and Genjutsu alike, nulling while active [Apollo having to pay a chakra cost equaling the cost of the Genjutsu // Structure.]

• Can be loaded by a Customized Poison, created from Apollo and applied before being able to be used. The blade, after, "Consuming" the poison, will then have it stored within it's memory for future use. Apollo can switch between the effects of the poison for [10] Chakra.
5 feet and 3 pounds? that's a little strange....

{• It emits a "Venomous" Chakra which holds a high amount of poison coming off the blade edge. This completely disrupts chakra based structures and Genjutsu alike, nulling while active [Apollo having to pay a chakra cost equaling the cost of the Genjutsu // Structure.]}

this is if the person is cut with the weapon correct? Also, limit it only to genjutsu, or only a chakra based structure. you do not get both.

{• Can be loaded by a Customized Poison, created from Apollo and applied before being able to be used. The blade, after, "Consuming" the poison, will then have it stored within it's memory for future use. Apollo can switch between the effects of the poison for [10] Chakra.}

the blade may only remember 2 poisons at any time, requiring 20 chakra to activate said poison, and 10 chakra and 1 post to switch between the poisons. It takes 20 chakra and 1 post to "forget a poison" and 20 chakra and 2 posts for the poison to be "consumed" by the blade  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:30 am
Yo-ko
Dcme

Ability Summary:

5 feet and 3 pounds? that's a little strange....

{• It emits a "Venomous" Chakra which holds a high amount of poison coming off the blade edge. This completely disrupts chakra based structures and Genjutsu alike, nulling while active [Apollo having to pay a chakra cost equaling the cost of the Genjutsu // Structure.]}

this is if the person is cut with the weapon correct? Also, limit it only to genjutsu, or only a chakra based structure. you do not get both.

{• Can be loaded by a Customized Poison, created from Apollo and applied before being able to be used. The blade, after, "Consuming" the poison, will then have it stored within it's memory for future use. Apollo can switch between the effects of the poison for [10] Chakra.}

the blade may only remember 2 poisons at any time, requiring 20 chakra to activate said poison, and 10 chakra and 1 post to switch between the poisons. It takes 20 chakra and 1 post to "forget a poison" and 20 chakra and 2 posts for the poison to be "consumed" by the blade

H'okay H'okay. Hol' on now.

Point [1]: > o > See, I have a problem with being limited to only one. Haruhi has a custom weapon that cuts through Ninjutsu AND Genjutsu just like this, and I'm paying the equivalent to the technique to do so, at a higher cost than she is. Not only does she cut through, she creates a backlash to the opponent at the same time. . all I do is disrupt things. I'm confused as to why I can't do both. And, it'd merely disrupt the chakra while being active. That is the only thing this weapon even does besides me applying my own created poison to it.

Point [2]:: Can I swing it to [3]? And I already pay [15] chakra plus 10 more chakra to keep this thing going. Why do I have to pay even more just to swap poisons of memory? And, I have to PAY for the weapon to forget any poisons available that I used?

From what you just told me, I have to pay 20 on top of the activation cost, which is already 15 + 10 every 3 posts. 10 to swap between poisons. 20 to forget a poison it has consumed and 20 more chakra to along with waiting for consumption for 2 posts after. That's 85 chakra for me to use a basic ability effectively in combat if I chose to, compared to other custom weapons using their abilities right off the bat without this mass cost to the user and then, I have to make my own poisons already. Isn't that a bit much?

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games