Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pokemorph Rp (accepting/open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:22 pm
"What kind of virus?" Rin asked curiously, what he said peeked her interest.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:59 pm
Tsuku's smile widened. "The Pokerus, It's hard to explain, but it increases the power of who it infects, and increases any power they gain. It was rumored to be only a legend, but thanks to our good friend here, Dev, we know it's real."  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:05 pm
"Hmm my grandma told me about such a virus. She said it ran in her family. Do you think I may have it?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:10 pm
Tsuku thought for a moment. "Dev could read your dna for it, but it may not have awakened in you... I suppose Dev could try to activate it, but it's a far more complicated process then simply passing it. Far more painfull at that."  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:12 pm
"Well, maybe we can wait for that. Why are you so interested in it?" Rin asked as she sat on a stump next to Shohi.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:49 pm
Tsuku bowed his head. "We wish to get revenge on someone who killed our old team. It seems to go beyond simple levels."  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:52 pm
"Well if you want some help finding them, I'll be glad to help." Rin said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:54 pm
Tsuku's smile became strange. "As much as I appreciate your offer, we cannot afford any casualties."  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:04 pm
"A casualty? Ha! No one can beat me, I'm to stubborn." Rin said proudly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:01 pm
Nicholas just shook his head. "It's no use. She's gone forever now. We just got together and now she's gone to the dark side of things. I want to find her, but that will only bring her pain. I should just leave her forever..." Nicholas said, his face still filled with tears. He did want to find her, but knew that he couldn't.

"Ahh!" Mellow jumped off Sasha's back and crawled over to Molly's side quickly, climbing up onto her back. "One-Chan! Sasha is scaring me..." he said to her, now calling her "Big sis".  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:09 pm
Ai's face was red and she cover her face with her hands, mumbling something like, "I'm dreaming! I didn't just do that!"

Riza grinned like an idiot and said, "Thanks, y'all! I'm Erizabesu by the way since I already introduced my awesome sister! But y'all can call me Riza, so it's easier to remember! Haha!"

"Riza, stop embrassing me!" Ai whined, "I don't like it! Kya ha!" Then, she ran off into the park, crying from her embrassement.

Riza sighed. "I'll get her later. Don't worry. She'll be fine once she calms down. So anyway, thanks again!"

"Sasha scareded Mayo?" Sasha whined, "Mayo scareded Sasha!"

{Spartan, is it okay if Ai runs into Soul and the other person (Forgot their name)?}  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:27 pm
(Go ahead. Oh and I made ANOTHER character! It deals with the meaner Pokemon. Sorry Molly for not warning you, but he deals with Rin a lot since you are his master)

"Yes! You scared me by jumping around. I though I was going to fall off. And it's Mellow not Mayo!" Mellow said to her in a sort of high pitched voice showing that he was a bit angered.

From the shadows, appeared a young Shuppet named Carnie. He floated towards Rin, a smile on his face. "Master! I'm able to control my Will-o-Wisp now!" He said and floated around her happily. He then noticed Dev and frowned. "Who is that Master? Who is this new person who stands right next to us?" He asked, looking at Dev with his big eyes as he hid behind Rin.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:30 pm
Ai ran into the dark area of the park, still crying from her embarrassment. She was just in front of Soul and Lita, when she tripped and fell with a yelp. "Ne, why must Riza embarrass me like that?" she whined, not seeing the two other Pokemorphs.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:31 pm
"You jumped on Sasha first, Meto!" Sasha pointed out.

{Haha, Meto. XD}  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:36 pm
"Mellow! Not Meto! One-Chan, make her get it right!" He said, getting more aggrivated now.

Soul sow Al trip in front of him and Lita. "Welcome to the dead zone of the park. Feel free to stay and cry your worries away." He said with a bigger smile, tears still filling his eyes.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games