Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Seimon ]|[ Main Gate ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:04 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~ Cloud (German Shepherd)

Chakra Pool: 595 ~ Stamina Pool: 495 ~ AC: 24,450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Of course, she was aware of the two genin about, but she would not pay them much mind for the moment. At least until they began to speak to her. She smiled in turn to Oshi's compliment "Thank you." she had said, before nodding to both her and the boy and saying "It is nice to meet both of you. I'm ready to leave whenever the rest of you are. Can I assume we'll soon be going to the fire country?" It was a place she could not call ever going to but hopefully her first trip would not be a disaster.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Weapons & Armor Items: Suzume no Tsubasa, Steel knife, Steel Arm Guards, Tosei-Gusoku, Radio Set, Wires x10, Smoke Bombs x6, backpack, cloak, compass, binoculars, tea set.

Passive Abilities:

Final Words
Simple :: S-Rank
A passive technique whereby the user can accurately judge the distance, location, and speed of an incoming object or person based on the sounds made and the disturbances made in the environment.

Vorpal Blade
A passive technique that forces the user’s blade to act as if it were twice as sharp as it actually is. This makes it easy to carve through armor even without the use of techniques that do so, and those techniques become potent enough to slice through heavy armors.

Insight Rain
Description: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ]
Attribute
The ninja has come to realize the fruits of his efforts. His training has finally paid off, and whether he realizes it or not, his footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface he walks on. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping
Practice :: Rank S
Silent, swift, and sharp. The practitioner is able to creep about at a decent pace while making close to zero noise.

Defensive Style: Plucking Roses
The practitioner is so well developed in their art that they are now able to snatch shuriken, kunai, senbon, and other such projectiles straight from the air.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:16 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Seeing that it was no longer anything to worry about, He droped his guard and previous assumption. If Myurai spoke this highly of her, its safe to assume she is as good as he says. "Sorry about that, Myurai here told me nothing of a new addition to the group, Not that i have any objection. Someone of your skill makes me a bit more at ease."

Remembering his teacher say that she used to be his teacher gave him even more respect for her. As well as hearing that she was the best swordswoman to ever come out of Kumogakure.. This gave him an idea but he wasn't sure just yet if it was anything he could put to use. Not to mention he felt like he did not start off on the right foot with her. "Very nice to meet you Suzume." Hoping she did not hold any ill feelings towards him. He was just causious in wanting to protect his team.

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:22 pm
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 295/295 | Stamina: 245/245~

Igarashi smiled and went and stood next to Kazurai. Renji got up from under the tree and came over to stand next to her. "Suzume, I like that name." She then looked at Myurai. She was pretty much just waiting to head out. "So we all ready? Cause I know me and Renji are." Her tail twitching under the cloak making it move around while she stood there waiting to head out.

[Bond of Trust - 36/40]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:29 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin (Oinin) ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 0300 ¥ AC:000013200 ¥ Chakra :605 ¥
¥ Stamina : 325 ¥

Now that everyone was here and ready Myurai spoke up," Alright since all of you have already been informed of the mission plan I wont repeat myself. However once we get on site I will further explain. But first here is our formation. Once we get to the land of fire do not under any circumstances break formation. Suzume and Oshi up front side by side. Kaz your in the middle behind them, and I will take up the rear. This way if we come under attack we can react no matter what the threat is. If there is no questions lets move." With that he turned and began to make his way back to the crossroads towards the fire country.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 295/295 | Stamina: 245/245~

Following after Myurai she didn't stop to think about anything other then the mission. Renji following right behind her he kept a eye on everyone else around him but still kept up with everyone.

(Exits to crossroads)

[Bond of Trust - 37/40]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:47 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~ Cloud (German Shepherd)

Chakra Pool: 595 ~ Stamina Pool: 495 ~ AC: 24,450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

With a nod to the group and to Myurai's strategy, she followed after Ochi, easily catching up and by the other's side as part of the formation.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Weapons & Armor Items: Suzume no Tsubasa, Steel knife, Steel Arm Guards, Tosei-Gusoku, Radio Set, Wires x10, Smoke Bombs x6, backpack, cloak, compass, binoculars, tea set.

Passive Abilities:

Final Words
A passive technique whereby the user can accurately judge the distance, location, and speed of an incoming object or person based on the sounds made and the disturbances made in the environment.

Vorpal Blade
A passive technique that forces the user’s blade to act as if it were twice as sharp as it actually is. This makes it easy to carve through armor even without the use of techniques that do so, and those techniques become potent enough to slice through heavy armors.

Insight Rain
Description: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ]
Attribute
The ninja has come to realize the fruits of his efforts. His training has finally paid off, and whether he realizes it or not, his footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface he walks on. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping
Silent, swift, and sharp. The practitioner is able to creep about at a decent pace while making close to zero noise.

Defensive Style: Plucking Roses
The practitioner is so well developed in their art that they are now able to snatch shuriken, kunai, senbon, and other such projectiles straight from the air.

Haruhi000777

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:58 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

Kazurai started right in after them as they began moving out to the crossroads. Before leaving he met up with the other 4 clones asking if they had found anything out in reguards to the demon rumor. They all explained how no one even knew about the rumor they spoke of. Also how some rather large woman seemed to take a fancy to one of his clones not wanting to let him leave, hence why the rest were late meeting him at the gate. Shrugging it off he told them to return to their shadow formation and continued after them putting a bit more strength into his running trying to catch up.

'Its time, this mission was now underway and they would be crossing over into enemy territory shortly,' While moving he fastened the Sickle to the side of his waist with the hilt facing slightly out for easy grasp. Adjusting the short sword to his back which was the only usable area to have it now. Looking up at the rest of his team he was ready.

(Exits to Crossroads)

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor:

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:24 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin (Oinin) ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 10500 ¥ AC:000019200 ¥ Chakra :630 ¥
¥ Stamina : 350 ¥

A smile was wide across his face as Myurai crossed into takumi. He enjoyed takumi and all it had to offer. He had already known exactly what he wanted to do and where he needed to go.

[exit to city hall]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:11 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (3200) / (6000) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 75/345 | Stamina: 250/285~

User Image

Entering the city with Rashi still on his back. Not about to let her down he turned his head "So where to?" Leaning his head back with his hair gently touching her belly. "And you mean to tell me you dont have those urges too? Or want to act on them?"

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Kusarigama (x1) User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:20 pm
User Image

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 330/330 | Stamina: 305/305~

"To the tailor's need to get this stuff updated so i can be a bit more defensive." As she then leaned in towards Kazurai's ear. "I have those urges, but I am waiting for the right man to feed them." As she then slightly moaned in his ear. She enjoyed torturing him this way. She wondered what he would do if she pushed it over the limits. Renji decided to go his own way walking around town while the two of them took off.  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:26 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (3200) / (6000) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 75/345 | Stamina: 250/285~

User Image

Kaz biting his lip some trying to keep control of himself. But he could feel himself start to slip. Rashi on his mind was becoming nearly intoxicating. He continued to walk a bit funny, not being able to form any words right at that moment as the moved on to the tailor.

(Exits to tailor)

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Kusarigama (x1) User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:38 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 725/925______AC: 13,550
Stamina Pool: 415/415______Ryo: 6700

-----Ⱦhere came the scent of burning, the scent of fire and ash, a moment before gray rain fell from the sky. It was not thick nor thin, but something between, something that touched the earth and began to form into a small human with something pressed to his lips. A mournful wail sounded a moment later, loud but calm, soothing, and the ash continued to form until, at last, it reformed into the waiting forms of Jack and Shadow. Jack, for his part, immediately fell to his knees with a sudden wave of exhaustion. Oh, it wasn't something that crippled him, no, it was merely a shock from the massive amount of chakra he just used repetitiously. Normally, he would have used this technique sparingly, to conserve chakra and move more gracefully. But speed mattered more. Taking a deep breath he tried to calm himself.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 2 9 0 0
α c :: 8 6 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 0 / 7 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 15
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----Jack's strange transportation technique was no less disorienting than it had been the first time he used it on me, and after four--or was it five?--times of moving from location to location without a chance for my mind to adjust.. I staggered as we finally reached the town-city-thing, but managed to stay on my feet. Shaking my head to clear it, I turned to Jack to make sure he was alright. That must have taken a good chunk of chakra out of him. The older male had fallen to his knees, but he seemed okay otherwise. I asked to be sure. "Will you be alright, Jack?"

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:28 am
[Le shadow clone arrives and goes to shops]  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:48 am
[Le now broke Shadow Clone with bag o' goodies exits]  
匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games