Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

Taria180

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:00 pm
By the way I am Tamira StarStrider. Im a wood elf and can tame animals if you could not tell and I am the one who healed you. Now I am guessing you name is Lunair because thats what the young lady here called you so Lunair how about you introduce yourself to me and tell me your side of the story.
She smiled warmly at Lunair and Toku was licking his hand and wagging his tail it was hitting the wall with a soft thud, thud, thud.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:31 pm
Kaylie smiled as the wolfs tail hit the wall,She giggled a little."I am Kaylie Magon"  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:17 pm
(From phone)

Lunair flinched from the wolf as it licked his hand, still afraid anyway. after a minute, he found he wasnt remembering to breath, holding his breath, and then a minute later, he blacked out, collapsing sideways, breathing hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:00 am
She turned to the girl with a sad look. You really did a number on him you know. Tamira had Toku leav the room and brought out a strange looking herb and brock off a small leave and twisted it gently placeing it under Lunairs nose. This herb will help him breath and wake him up its a type of mint. Tamira sat on a bed and began to wait.

Taria180

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:17 am
Kaylie looked worried when Lunair passed out.She heard the girl speak again and gave a slight nod.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am
User Image
Kent Wesley

As Miyan came out of the bathroom, Kent partly noted her words due to the fact that he was somewhat submerged in his own subconscious. Once she stated the time that classes start, though, he blinked back into the real world and looked over at the clock. ...8:34?! Oh crap!!! Needless to say, Kent immediately raced into the bathroom, nearing slipping on the currently damp floor, and hastily took a shower to clean the night gunk off of him. Once he re-entered the room and quickly dressed himself, he eyed the clock. ...8:47. Running out of time here... With quick action, he rummaged through the papers he had been given in order to locate the detailed student schedule. Finding it, he skimmed over it barely just to see which class he had first. ...Greek Mythology... Hmm, interesting subject... With that bit of knowledge in hand, he grabbed both his backpack and the campus map. After placing the schedule into the bag, he practically quick-locked his door and made a mad dash toward his class which, according to the map he had, was on the other side of campus. Man, he just couldn't catch a break!

(OOC: Sorry for the delay of my post. I just haven't had much inspiration to type anything since college started back up.)  

Tytun

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image

Lunair started to wake up rather immedeatly. opening his eyes, he looked right at the elf holding something to his face, and flinched away, freaking out again, but not so badly this time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image
ʂнɪɳ Death Reaper in Training.

Shin looked at the flower, his eyes slightly showing that he was drifting rather far into a dreamland of his own. Just for a minute, that flower was close to death, yellowing and wilting... and now it stood up straight and was a luscious green color. He blinked, feeling the irony hitting him. This partial ghost form did not upset him---he had learnt so many things from travelling the world with Death however, living as a healthy human also had its advantages as well. Shin could have never decide between the two. He was just sick of seeing change around for so long. Perhaps it was that.
His lips curved into a small, polite smile. "Yes, you did that---it is amazing, if I do say so. I was once just an ordinary human and now a roaming ghost. I own no skills that matches yours," He said simply, getting up slowly now. He still looked distant but walked towards Aoimizu and seat himself next to the flower.
Her words were being sent towards him but the Japanese boy merely shook them away---something that is unlikely of him---and he took off his black glove of his right hand, showing off his pale skin. He reached forward to touch the flower.

His hand went past it.

"...Just as I suspected." murmured Shin.

[[ OOC: Sorry for the delay!
]]

Sumimasen..User ImageSumimasen..User ImageSumimasen.. User Image  

Yun-Yun Desu

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:51 pm
User ImageNataniel Pandora Handsome incubus of a teacher~

If the incubus had to admit, there were times where this lovely charmer did not understand moods of a woman. Right now was a perfect example. Harlequin seem already angered somehow got even more madder, said she'd personally speak about this arrangement problem with the head of the school at this instance. She then marched right past Nataniel in a furious but well-kept manner.
A few things were in Nataniel's mind at this moment.

First, what was it that made her so pissed? It certainly was not him, was it? She was making it rather obvious that the faults were made by him.

Second, did she not know that the head of the school was temporarily not here?

Third, where on Earth was she heading to?

Nataniel was sure she was not well with the school since she seemed fairly new when he had first met her. It would be best if he followed her----just in case.
This time, (without lifting his long coat like a skirt) the incubus thought of nothing else and merely hurried his way to follow Harlequin, whom was already vanishing from his point of view. She could run pretty fast.
It was about then when she was climbing onto the locked entrance gate that Nataniel decided to take on his teacher act.
"Miss Harlequin, you are not allowed to leave school premises. If you go any further, I am afraid I will have to assign a punishment for you."

Oh my, my! It is such an honor to have such pretty ladies in my class! Shall I greet you each with a kiss~?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:55 pm
Now that you awake how about you talk to us instead of catching up on sleep? She smiled and motioned him to sit on the chair across from her.

Taria180

A-Frenzy-at-its-Finest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:03 pm
[OOC]

User Image
User Image
User Image
Harlequin heard Nathaniel only mere seconds after her shape shift finally took hold of her.
s**t
It was impossible for her to change back right away. It actually hurt if she tried.
"Stay away! Please!"
She looked around trying to find a place to hide. There was no where to go. The garden was centered around a small stone gazebo and otherwise there was no place to hide.
The Gazebo!
She ran to the gazebo climbing on top of it and laying flat on the roof.
Please just go away.... I'm frickin hideous....

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:39 pm
User ImageNataniel Pandora Handsome incubus of a teacher~

Stay away?
Why did she say that?
"I am sincerely sorry, Miss Harlequin.. However it is my duty as a teacher to reassure your safety and such. I am going to have to come over there."
Nataniel began walking to her side, wondering what was the matter with her and her sudden moon changes. Must be that time of the month?
The locked gate was too tall for Nataniel, however the stone wall connected to it was not. Being rather skilled in parkour, the incubus used his body to nimbly jump over the wall with the use of his legs and arms, his golden hair elegantly flew in the air for just a brief second.

She had disappeared once again but this time, he was pretty sure she had headed towards to the gazebo.
"Miss Harlequin---please, listen to me; I won't assign any punishments---this is just a simple warning but please.. Get down from there!" He said, looking up at the roof.
He could get up there easily. But right now, he felt weakened---which was odd since he was feeling just fine a few minutes ago.
It couldn't be!

And it was.

Nataniel fell onto his knees, hugging his body. Transforming from child to adult was no biggie, no pain aside from a few jolts. However, adult to child was a different issue. That transformation hurt like hell. Nataniel groaned out of habit as his form got smaller and his black outfit was turning into the familiar all-white colors. He plopped on his back and laid simply on the grass as if he were a child merely gazing at the sky. His eyes looked distant due to the sudden change. A nervous, small smile formed on his lips before he spoke with his immature voice.

"...Um..Miss Harlequin, it would be best if you get down now. I have a small problem at the moment and need your help.."

Oh my, my! It is such an honor to have such pretty ladies in my class! Shall I greet you each with a kiss~?  

Yun-Yun Desu

A-Frenzy-at-its-Finest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:24 pm
[OOC]

User Image
User Image
User Image
Harlequin peaked over the roof of the gazebo, her elongated fingers grasping at the edge of it.
"Are you okay?" Her over large eyes stared back at Nathaniel, all he changed features completely obvious at this point.
He must think I'm horrendous....
But she didn't care, seeing if he was okay was her only concern at the point.
Harley lifted herself off of the roof and gracefully landed in front of Nathaniel. Her elongated limbs swaying at she landed poised on her feet. She leaned over to look at him.
Oh gosh, I killed my teacher!

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:57 am
User Image Nataniel Pandora Child form

With his half-closed eyes going into a distant and the small smile that looked like it'd be the last one, Nataniel looked like he was dead, simply just lying there on the grass so peacefully. But the things was, he was not dead. He was very much living, thank you very much. However, the change was rather sudden and painful that it'd a few minutes before he could fully regain all control for his arms and legs. For now, he could only turn his head around.
He could not see Harlequin because of this transformation---that was part of it as well, besides being terribly weakened, becoming blind for a few seconds. Only a few seconds, about thirty-five seconds at the most. The longest would be two minutes of blindness. And right now, it may be that.
The incubus blinked, staring at the sky.
"...I'm just dandy, Miss Harlequin, just dandy. I'm afraid I cannot move or see for a few minutes. However we are in luck; if I am in this form, you can simply carry me until I regain all strength...or at least my vision. With this spasm of pain occurring to me, I think a kiss on the cheek will not make me transform back into adult.."
He paused, blinking twice.
"If I were to be in this form, would it be all right if I stayed in the same room as you?"

Hey, hey lady~ May I have a hug? Hehe~!  

Yun-Yun Desu

within love

Devout Grabber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:53 am
User Image
Celia Aurion

"I haven't gotten the list of my classes yet." Celia replied. Her legs finally gave out and she slid down the wall. "Oh dear, appears I've lost the ability to move my legs." she said with a small frown. She glanced at Takeshi. "I wouldn't want to burden you with carrying me." she said. Celia tried to move, but there was no point.

She closed her eyes for a moment. She opened them, and sighed lightly. "I'm sorry, I'm kind of useless at the moment." Celia said with a sad smile.

(( Ah, very late reply.... o.o ))

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games