Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:56 pm
"just don't hurt him..." Krystina warned and gave him a teasing push. "and yeah, this is the back door." she hummed, glancing at Hades with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:01 pm
"I won't," he smiled lightly as he opened the door. Hades followed Krystina and Lucius out the door only to see Shadowheart curled up with one hand lightly over Sky's chest asleep. Hades gave a mischievious smile at Krystina.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:06 pm
Sky looked up at his sister with a slight blush as he rested his hands on Shadowheart. he didn't say anything and simply acted innocent.

"good" Krystina gave a small sigh at lucius' words and then looked from her brother and Shadowheart to hades, her own face heating up at the thought of her brother and Shadowheart. "oh boy..." she said again and shook her head as she walked over to her brother. "wow.... he's zonked..." she laughed and looked at Shadowheart with a small smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:34 pm
"I'm not zonked and I still have clothes on so it doesn't mean anything happened," Shadowheart mumbled pressing his face into his arm and Sky's chest so as to hide his embarassment of being found like this. "Hey Sky. Shadowheart is originally from Egypt as an fyi so the dark lines around his eyes were basically eyeliner burnt into the skin," Lucius smiled lightly unsure of what the scene before him looked like. Shadowheart held up a middle finger at Lucius and Hades tapped Lucius' hand making him hold a middle finger up himself. Lucius nodded as his hand went back to it's original position by his side.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:43 pm
Skylar gave a small sigh as he looked at Shadowheart. "i wasn't all that worried about it..." he grinned at Lucius. " i thought they were kinda atractive..." he chuckled and then sat up a bit, still holding shadowheart. truth was, he'd thrown a tiny bit of a fit about them and he just didn't want any one to know he could be such a girl.

Krystina laughed softly and shook her head. "c'mon you two... you must be hungry after all, you skipped out on lunch." she sighed and offered shadowheart her hand. she was doing her best not to coment on it so that it'd make things easier on her brother and Shadowheart.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:53 pm
Shadowheart stood without grabbing her hand and held his hand out for Skylar without saying anything. He had a feeling in the pit of his stomache that he had thrown a girlish fit about the natural Egyptian ways that he had learned about. The only issue was that he was mostly nocturnal so he didn't have that dark tan that most Egyptians had although he could get it easy if he stayed out in the sun. "Did you two enjoy yourselves?" Hades purred mockingly. "I'll make you join the black parade if you ask that again," Shadowheart hissed returning to his usual cold gaze. Lucius chuckled lightly behind Hades as he waited patiently for Sky's reply to the question.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:16 pm
Sky grabbed Shadow's hand and lifted himself up off the ground quickly. "shut up." he mumbled, looking at the ground as he said it but it was obvious he was annoyed by their constant teasing.

Krystina gave a small sigh and shook her head before she started back to the house, leaning on the door frame as she waited for everyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:58 pm
Shadowheart walked over to the side of the house and began strapping his weapons back on after Sky had pulled himself back up. He gave a small smile towards Skylar when he slid one of his ashigaru gauntlets back on. "Do you know what happened to the other one?" he asked casually as if nothing had happened. He's so wonderful at hiding his feelings, Lucius thought to himself as he grabbed hold of Hades' arm with his left hand. Hades had slid his mask back up just in time to cover the dark red blush over his face.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:15 pm
Skylar gave a small chuckle and pointed to a bush over by Krystina. "it's right there..." he smiled and pulled out his little flower from his jacket, giving a small sigh as he gazed at it.
Krystina gave a small smile as she glanced away from her brother to Lucius and Hades, grinning bigger when she saw the closeness of the two. "hurry up you two!" she giggled and looked back to shadowheart and her brother.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:12 am
"Thanks," Shadowheart nodded grabbing it up and sliding it onto his other arm only to glance up at the trees. "Let's go get something to eat." He quickly grabbed Skylar's arm and pulled him inside. Hades waved a hand gently at Krystina as he gave her a look telling her they'd be a minute.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:32 pm
Skylar gave a small nod and walked over to shadowheart, following him inside with a small smile before he mumbled something to his sister that made her smile brightly.

Krystina gave a small nod to hades and smiled at him before she walked into the house and strolled into a random room, grinning brightly when she found her electric guitar right where her brother had said it would be. she quickly tuned it and started to play a thousnad faces by creed, a small smile on her face as she sang softly to herself with her eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:54 pm
Shadowheart sat down next to Skylar with several different plates of food. "Hades cooks... I make the tea," he smiled lightly while giving Sky a fork while he held chopsticks. Lucius and Hades quickly walked inside with both of their masks pulled up as they slid past the dining room table and into their room. Sheik walked into the room Krystina was in and smiled lightly only to clap when she finished. "It's pretty."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:40 pm
Skylar gave a small nod and took the fork from shadowheart. "well, it definatly looks good." he grinned as he looked at the different foods in front of them. he looked at Shadowheart with his chopsticks and rose an eyebrow, wondering what he was gonna use those for since he'd only ever seen chopsticks used to hold up girls' hair.

Krystina smiled at sheik and set down her guitar. "thanks" she hummed and tucked her hair behind her ear. she glanced around and noticed she was in one of her training rooms, a small laugh slipping out of her mouth as she stood up. "no wonder i couldn't find my electric... it was packed in the wrong box." she chuckled and covered her mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:59 pm
Sheik gave a small smile before snapping his fingers as her first guitar she'd shown them appeared in his hands. "I see you like Creed. Well one of my favorites by Creed is this one here," he said gently as he began playing the song he loved the most by Creed. "An fyi, Shadowheart sings it better than I do."

Shadowheart began eating with the chopsticks only to glance at Sky curiously as he swallowed. "They're chopsticks... You can eat with them as well as girls use them to hold up their hair," he said slowly as he began reaching for more of the food. "You've never used them have you?"  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:07 pm
Krystina gave a small sigh as she listened to him. "that is a good song by them.... and he probably sings better then me too. but you still sounded pretty good." she chuckled softly and looked at her guitars while playing with her hair again.
sky shook his head and ate slowly, still looking at shadowheart. "not really; no..." he shrugged and then gave a small smile. "well... atleast ... not to eat... i used to help stina put them in her hair though." he smirked.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games