Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
1x1??????? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:20 pm
About to sigh and suggest doing something she then felt her cheeks blossom three shades of red. Peering up to him a bit her ears pricked forward. Closing her eyes she accepted his kiss and placed her hands upon his chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:07 pm
Keita blushed and wrapped his arms around holo as he deepened the kiss. He pulled back from holo and there was a long silence."h-holo I-I ....... I think I'm in love with you" he said as he pressed against her and kiss her once more.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:59 pm
Blushing she listened to his words and was about to respond. Though getting kissed she looked up to him. Yet the dream that she had dreamt flashed in her mind. Causing her to pull away looking up to him with frightened eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:36 pm
Keita looked at holos expression confused and concerned "h-hey you ok....did I do something" he said as he sat back up on the bed.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:58 pm
Sitting up her ears lowered a bit as she looked down. She could feel herself trembling at the thought of watching the scene truly play out. Moving forward she hugged him gently feeling a few tears stream down her cheeks."Keita, you can't come with me to the north.."Whispered her voice quietly as she gripped his shirt.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:31 am
Keita looked at holo with only confusion but wraped his arms around her gentely." what are you talking about, I thought we agreed I was. Gonna take you up north. Why did you change your mind  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:05 am
Gripping his shirt she then decided to go with a different approach. Pinning him down her ears layed upon her head. Glaring down to him, she barred her teeth a bit."Your not coming with me.. I won't allow you.."Growled out her voice coldly before she locked eyes with him. Though pulling away a bit, she looked to him a bit her ears lifting up slightly. Pulling away she peered to the bed feeling her eyes sting.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:49 pm
Keita was taken aback by this and sighed"look I told you I'm gonna take you there and I'm not changing my mind" he said still pinned under holo.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:49 pm
Growling a wolf like growl, she could feel her anger begin to boil. Leaning down she placed a hand over his mouth her ears pinning back to her head."You will take me half way then go back to your village.. If I find you tracking me, I promise, I will end you.."Growled her voice her wolf demon voice slipping through. Pulling away she dropped her towel grabbing some clothes quickly dressing. Slipping on her hat she slipped out of the room quickly disappearing into the town.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:35 am
Keita held up a hand as holo left and was about to tell her to stay but he held his tounge. He then laid in bed and couldn't sleep the whole night.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:57 pm
But for wandering about to clear her mind had gotten her noticed. Since her ruby colored eyes were a bit aglowed by night. Yet upon escaping the clutches of her captors, she had jumped down into the waters drain system. Walking down a long path she didn't even know where she was at underneath the town."Damn it.. This is just my luck!"Growled her voice quietly as she moved forward silently through the sun rise.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:38 pm
Keita got dressed and walked outside to the wagon and heard various rumors about a wolf girl and he cursed before he walked around the town looking for holo.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:05 pm
Upon finding a dead end she sat by a covered crate that lead outside of the town. Shivering a bit her ears rested against her head."I shouldn't have been so tough on him.."Mumbled her voice quietly yet she attempted to push the crate. Though doing so the old metal made a creaking sound before falling forward. Landing into a river she swam to the edge shivering a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:15 am
Keita sighed as he heard a splash in the river belo the bridge he walked over and saw holo on the bank. He quickly made his way down to her "what are you trying to do?!" he said as he took off his jacket and put it around her to help her warm up."you ok?"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:09 pm
Shaking a bit she stared to the ground not knowing what to say. Moving forward a bit off the bank, she sat under a tree."Trying to get away from humans thats what.."Growled out her voice in irriritation as she looked over to him. Sighing her ears under her hat were against her head as she looked to the ground. Pulling her knee's up to her chest she rested her chin against them. Shivering she closed her eyes a bit trying to relax and warm up. She could feel the first light of the sun coming up.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff