Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
but we can't!!!!(me and S C A R Y G I R L I E) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:20 pm
keita opened his eyes a bit at being shaken "h-huh. w-what happened. were am i....who are you" he said as he suffered memory loss from the impact.
(this should be fun. thought ide make something to keep the story going XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:32 pm
Smiling, she then thanked the gods for him being alright. Sitting back she helped him sit up a little."I'm Rina.. Here, come on we'll go to an inn so you can rest.."Murmured her voice gently helping him up a little. She walked back a little while Didlette searched a bit getting lost.

((I know right? XD
I can see a love triangle coming on. >;D ))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:52 pm
Keita nodded and grunted a bit as he stood up "thanks uh rina my names keita... I think." he said as they walked into town.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:45 pm
Smiling a bit, she helped him walk by letting his arm hang over her shoulder. Her arm was wrapped around his back just to support him. She nodded a bit listening to him, her bicolored eyes glistening with curiousity."I see, Keita.. Well, a good friend owns the inn so I'll pull some strings, alright?"She said with a happy smile looking up to him.

Looking about she sighed deeply worrying about him. Ladja seemed to be a bit jumpy and paced about a little in a clearing. Though hearing a snap she reeled Ladja in the direction of the sound though her eyes widened when she saw her twin brother. Feeling her eyes widen he stepped out into pain view."Admir.."Murmured her voice before her horse was contained by the servants that followed him. Sighing she looked back wondering where Keita was. Though being pulled off the horse she let out a slight scream fighting against her brother from knowing he'd take her home. Though she was hugged she pounded at his chest crying quietly.

((EDITTED! >w< ))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:36 am
Keita smiled at rina as they walked into the inn "so were do you live." he asked trying to break the silence not noticing didlette's scream.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:23 pm
Trying to break free of his grasp she finally just gave up. She was the Princess and he, her twin brother of servititude. She hadn't seen him for quite some time. It had been years since she had, which caused her to hug him crying. He returned her embrace happily to see his lovely sibling alive.

Being greeted by a few people from just leaving there, she explained to them a bit. Though once she was done she held a set of keys smiling a wolfish grin."Got it.."Exclaimed her voice before she peered over to him remembering his question. Placing her hands behind her back she then smiled cutely."Actually, I live kinda as I travel.. I suppose.. But my real house is near a sea south of here..."She mused as she smiled up to him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:26 pm
Keita looked up and spaced out for a second."a house near the ocean sound nice." he said and blushed a bit at her as they walked up the steps.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:12 pm
Getting upon Ladja, she was lead back to her home. She'd be there in a matter of three days. Sighing quietly she shook her head looking down wondering if Keita was fine.

Giggling a bit, she practically skipped to the room. Opening the door once she had reached it down a long hallway. She then danced in revealing a big room before she ran over and jumped on to the bed. Flopping down, she looked over to him with her bicolored eyes smiling."So.. We'll get some water up.. Then we'll dress your wounds, 'kay?"Asked her voice gently as she smiled up to him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:05 pm
Keita blushed and smiled (an odd combination) before he nodded."sounds good." he said as he took of his shirt and could see prices of wood stuck in his chest and back "now how in the hell did this happen.?" he said confused as he felt like he was forgetting something.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:11 pm
Getting up once he took off his shirt she looked to his wounds a bit. Wincing at figuring it had to hurt she looked up to him."Uh... Lets get that water up pronto and I'll get this out.. Hold on.."Murmured her voice quietly yet awed by he had that much strength. Walking over to the door she called out before a young man walked in carrying hot water into the bathroom.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:04 pm
keita nodded and stayed were he was as the boy filled the tub. when he left the room keita walked over to the tub and sighed as he got in the water. "ahhhhhhh that feels nice."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:49 pm
Once they reached their check points, they began to set up camp. Being helped down she shoved away from her servants before walking to a tree. What was keeping Keita? He said he had cared for her right? Then where was he? Feeling a few tears spill over her cheeks she shook her head. She knew the simple answer to this. He had lied just to be able to kiss her like that. Her fists clenched a bit before she shook her head a bit. Being asked what was wrong by her brother she looked away shoving away from him before entering her tent the flaps locking from the inside out.

Glancing at the boy as he left, she layed on the bed boredly. Looking about a little she then decided to check in on Keita. Walking to the door she knocked on the door before peeking in with big curious bicolored eyes."Hey, hey Keita.. Are you okay..?"Chimmed her voice quietly yet with much interest. Glancing at him a bit she tilted her head a little.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:52 pm
Keita washed the blood from his forehead and winced as he touched the bump that had formed. After that he then proceeded to pull out the wood chips. As he pulled out a three inch long piece of wood from his side he looked at rina and smiled "been better. How about you?" he asked as he discarded the big splinters. At that moment he felt like someone shot a hole in his chest not knowing what it was he quickly discarded the feeling.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Smiling a bit she nodded before discarding her clothing. She'd help him out, but he was going to share the tub though. Sitting down behind him, she leaned forward resting her body against his back a bit."Good, now lets see those wounds.."Murmured her voice gently as she looked over his shoulder. Her hands moved forward gently removing the rest of the wood from his body.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:46 pm
Keita blushed and then nodded" ok....." he said as he looked straight ahead.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff