Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:27 pm

User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin frowned as she made her friend mad but in her heart she didn't know as she was about to cry,I,m sorry lizzy I didn't know my curiousness always gets me in trouble,Robin started crying thinking that she made her only best friend mad at her,I always ruin it for myself I never get to keep my friends cause I sometimes say the wrong words,Robin got up and was about to walk out of her room with a sad face as she thought lizzy wouldn't want to be her friend anymore,but felt lizzy's hand pulling her back.
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:47 pm

User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Hai. English is probably for the best."
Shizuka nodded and sat down on her bed, staring listlessly at her phone. Talking so much was making her feel odd. She wasn't used to it yet. For the time being she decided to remain silent, at least until she was spoken to again. She removed the jacket she had been wearing and folded it neatly in her lap. It wasn't much, but the simple actions were enough to give her some time to think.

"It's strategical, the game of love."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:01 pm

User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja listened to Vixandra, her eyes watching as she removed her top, then felt herself being pulled forward and Vixandra's warm, soft lips meeting her neck. Her breathing ceased for a moment. She let out a long sigh and almost a purr of enjoyment as she was urged to feel at Vixy's waist. She licked her lips as she began trailing kisses downward, her hands caressing her soft body. Down from her neck, to her collarbone, to her clothed chest, down to her stomach. Her tongue traced about where she left kisses a few times on her stomach, her hands resting on Vixandra's hips now, slightly raising them to her liking. Her hands continued to wonder down to her thigh's giving them a gentle squeeze as her kisses only stopped when she was just below her bellybutton. Her fingers gently traced about the girl's upper legs before laying a kiss just above her panties now before looking back up, reaching over to her side table and opening the bottle of beer and taking another gulp of it.

"Well, how did that feel, love?" Anja asked, setting her hips down upon the other girl's. She felt her phone vibrate in the pocket of her cargo pants, reaching in and turning it off as she put it to the side for now. Figures, she'd receive a call at this very moment. "Was it a bit much?" She asked, leaning forward and propping herself up with one hand, as the other was still holding onto the bottle of beer.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:30 pm

User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy sighed and took Robin's hand before the girl could run out on her. "Look, Robin... I'm sorry. I probably over-reacted... I'm just really sensitive where that kind of thing is concerned. My ex and I had a really bad breakup, so I don't like to talk about it much. I'm not mad at you. Really." Lizzy smiled slightly at Robin. "Please stay. I didn't mean to make you sad."

"...is no life at all."

Lezzy-chan

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:43 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin watched, bemused, as Ash and Shizuka spoke Japanese back and forth. She chuckled a bit sheepishly when they switched back to English. "Uh, yeah, I don't know much Japanese... You kinda lost me there." She shrugged to show it was no big deal and sat on her bed. "I'll keep that in mind if I ever need a repair... So, Ash, Shizuka, what were your guys' plans for the rest of the night?"

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:48 pm

User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin hugged lizzy tight like a teddybear,awwww I,m sorry that happened to u lizzy...if I was ur gf I would never break ur heart...I would love u for all eternity,Robin touched lizzy's cheek as she kissed her lips making lizzy feel wanted.
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image

Kau The Haxer

Lezzy-chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:14 pm

User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy hugged Robin back, gasping when she was once again kissed unexpectedly. This time she pulled back, breaking it off quickly. "Robin, wait... Please. I'm your friend, but I... I'm not ready to be in a relationship with anyone yet. It's too early. I mean, you and I just met an hour ago. Don't you think we should at least get to know each other? I care about you, but I don't want to rush into things." She jumped slightly when the pizza man knocked on the door. She stood and went to the door to pay him, then brought back their pizza and set it on the empty desk. She sat down beside Robin and smiled at her. "Now, what do you say we watch that vampire movie and eat our pizza? You must be starving; I know I am."

"...is no life at all."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:20 pm

User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Unfortunately my only plans are to sit here and unpack at some point...Not exactly an exciting evening."
She sighed and began picking at a loose string on her skirt. If she got bored, she would wander around the campus for a while. Shizuka didn't really know anyone well enough to have any serious plans though. After a moment she stood, setting her jacket to the side and taking a moment to stretch.
"Then again, I'm not particularly exciting in general."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:44 pm

User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra took in a series of long deep breaths as Anja began kissing along her stomach line. It did feel different when it was done by her trusted friend. She wasn't scared, in fact, she was enjoying it and noticeably so. She was certain Anja would have been able to feel a change in her body just by holding her. Her hips shoo slightly under the girl's lips and she arched her back slightly when the girl kissed right above her mini shorts hem. It all felt so good and was making her feel tingly all over. When Anja stopped, she couldn't help but feel a little sad, but she didn't say anything until she was spoken to. She looked shyly over at Anja and replied in a whisper. "I... I never felt something that great before... I am going to need a shower after all of this." She smiled and took the beer gently from Anja's hand. Moving the bottle to her nose, she sniffed it and her nose wriggled in discontent. The stuff sure smelled strong to someone who had never drank anything alcoholic before. She sat the bottle on the dresser and gently moved Anja onto her back. "I think I can do that to you too... I kind of want to see what you do when you are in my place." She blushed and layed down between the girl's legs and began gently kissing along the girl's abdomen. Her muscles were evident under her skin and the red-head knew somehow it was making her excited. Having never been intimate before on any level, she already found out what part of th body got her excited... the stomach. She kissed a little low just like Anja had done to her, but decided to go a little further. She pulled the cargo pants aside slightly to kiss along the girl's inner hips around her covering. Her skin tasted so sweet and she could feel a slight tremble under her hands which were holding Anja's hips, thumbs over the girl's pelvic lines. She stopped and began kissing upward until she came to the girl's neck and decided to change her positioning. She now straddled the taller girl and began nibbling at her neck. only once five minutes had passed and her shifting over the girl's hips had made her comfortable enough did she finally stop and lean down nose to nose with her. "How did I do? Did you like that as well?" She looked eagerly at her trusted and dear Anja.

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:05 pm

User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja smiled once she heard that Vixandra was enjoying it. Most certainly, because she enjoyed doing that as well. She felt a shiver go up at her spine as Vixandra flipped up on top of her, watching her with a grin. Arching her back a bit in pleasure feeling the girl lay kisses all over her body. She felt her face heat up, as well as her body really quickly once she went towards her centre. Her body continued to tremble, and as quick as it began, Vixandra was done teasing her body practically. "You, you did so good." Anja grinned, placing her lips to hers as she smiled through the kiss, her arms softly resting on her back with her fingers gently tracing about, sliding down to rest on her hips now, her fingers gliding over Vixandra's a**, playfully giving it a small tap as she sat up, wrapping Vixandra's legs around her hips so she sat on her lap now, breaking away from the kiss now. "You had me excited, and trembling because of it." She spoke in a quiet, low tone. "You tease." Anja lightly teased with a small laugh. She nuzzled into her neck, laying another kiss with a n** at the end of it. She shifted her hands so they rested on Vixandra's thighs and her thumbs traced about her inner thighs as they rested there.

Getting a bit more comfortable, Anja removed her top just as Vixandra had earlier, but she left her pants on still.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:13 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin smiled slightly at Shizuka when she heard her plans. "Hey, it's cool. Sometimes it's good to just chill. Actually, I'm probably just going to hang in here the rest of the night... Not much else to do. The other girls seem rather preoccupied prematurely dating each other." Erin laughed a bit scornfully at their foolishness. "I mean, isn't it a little much to pair yourselves off on the first day?"

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:16 pm

User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra was thrilled to hear that she had really excited Anja. She had felt like she would be sad if she couldn't make Anja feel really great in return. Things were really progressing and she wanted to continue, but then again, she didn't want to feel like she had been doing things too fast for a normal girl. Hearing things growing up that if you did them on the first date or so you were no good really had an impact on her. Anja was beginning to touch her and she was enjoying it immensely. She felt her legs trembling from the girl's touch as the fingertips traced along her inner thighs. She wanted more... but, what would everyone else think of her? She needed some time to sort this out with Anja. Placing her hands on the girl's shoulders and blushing a bit more, she whispered in the girl's ear. "Can I ask you some things... personal things?"

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kasumi Miyagi

_Danica Kai_

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:21 pm

User Image
Olivia Marie

["Admit it, you love me."]

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

Olivia watched with keen interest, quite amazed herself! Rone was most definitely a talented girl, she didn’t think she’d ever meet anyone as amazing as her. “The snake thing was awesome. I love snakes.” Olivia grinned, but the girl one had been even more impressive!

So…male magic users are bad?” She clarified. She would have to watch out for those then. Of course, she didn’t think she would meet one anyway, but it was good to know.

Do you ever get tired of your magic? Wish you were normal or something?

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

[“'Cause maybe...I love you too. ♥”]

St. John
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:21 pm

((I say it once again. POOR MIRA!!! crying ))

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:29 pm

User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Only a little? I don't believe in the whole love at first sight thing...How can you love someone you've only just met? If anything, it's lust..."
Shizuka shrugged, glancing at her phone when she heard it vibrate but choosing to ignore it for the time being. It probably wasn't anything important anyways. She sighed and sat down once more, this time actually sitting in a position where she could acknowledge the other two females in the room more openly.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games