Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:19 pm
Drake rose a brow as Jack mentioned food and nodded. He sighed knowing he didn't need Jack's money but would put it aside and sneak it back to him later. He then went about getting the sense Jack wanted time with Andrea. He hoped he could temper her a bit.

Andrea looked to Jack then away holding her arm. "I'd rather not." She said after a moment. "You'll just laugh and baby me more." She said. She turned viewing the people around them. All were so different yet she still felt exposed. She knew she was different. She just wasn't sure how much.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:05 pm
Jack scoffed. "Andrea, you may not realize it, but Drake, Locke, and myself are your best bet to finding out who you are, or who you used to be. But if you don't trust that we have your best interests at heart, which we really do, then what's to stop something horrible from happening? I don't want to see you hurt..." He took a breath. "If you insist, however, on doing this on your own, can you at least trust us to always be there to help you?" He tried his best to smile at her, hoping she understood what he meant.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:14 pm
Andrea looked to him then away as she kicked a pebble on the ground. He was right, she knew, but also was a bit afraid to admit she wasn't sure how old she was. "I was three almost 4 when I went with the order." She was silent a moment trying to piece the bits of her memory together. "Everything's fuzzy. I remember explosions and magic, then darkness for a long time. Then every now and then we were let out, but I don't know if it was real or not." She closed her eyes trying to remember still then opened them and searched the rooftops as something finally occurred to her. "That's where I've seen him!" She looked around not seeing the mystic she had chased after. "Figures I finally remember where I know him from, and he's nowhere to be seen."

Drake walked about knowing he didn't need Jack's money. He looked about getting a bag of stuff for the three of them, as well as Locke and Demona for later. He soon found his way about the streets asking about Mechina that Jack inquired about.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:03 pm
Jack looked about, thinking that Andrea saw someone. "Who? You say you know one of the men following you?" He was nervous, thinking that now they were all outside and separated, they were really vulnerable. "Andrea... This man you saw... What do you know about him?"

Locke was, again, dreaming of the ancient door in his mind. He went up to it, touching it... with his right arm? This didn't make any sense to him. I thought I lost my arm? He fell silent, realizing he could hear something... Something from behind the door! Who is that? What do you want? As he asked his questions, the door slowly creaked open, revealing... "Agh!!!" Locke woke up, and was drenched in sweat. "What was that?" he whispered. Just then, he noticed Demona... in the bed with him...  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:17 pm
Demona woke hearing Locke awaken and was nearly startled. She would smile seeing his confused expression and moved from the bed as if on command. "You passed out again. My body temperature seems higher then your race, so naturally I used my body heat to keep you warm till your chills broke." She made it sound innocent, which it technically was. Though she did enjoy being close to him like that. "How are you feeling now? More controlled?" She asked both on his condition as well as his innate ability.

Andrea looked back towards Jack and shrugged. Then paused looking towards the ground. "I've been seeing another mystic watching us. Every time I got close, he just brought more questions then answers.I knew I had 'known' him, but can't remember his name, or how until just now. Last night after Locke was hurt he seemed sad by it. Before he knocked me out, he said he didn't want to see his old friend hurt and that they're always watching." She said looking back to him. She was for the moment afraid he would scold her, though couldn't blame him. She should have trusted him more. "I'm sorry I kept running off, and not saying anything. Everyone is in such a rush to protect me, I wouldn't have the chance to remember who he was, or the other two mystics." She paused a moment more before continuing. "And I know I'm not the easiest to get along with. My mind still thinks I'm the little kid when my body apparently says something other. I mean, I woke up, can barely remember anything, I can't recognize myself in the mirror, My magic, lets not go there. I have emotions and sensations and I can't even begin to describe the overload of it all." She said plainly. She kept her voice calm almost distant as she spoke again knowing it may warrant more then a scolding. "Sometimes, I wish I were still asleep. Then I wouldn't have to try and play catch up with all of you. You all are in so much more control, I don't know if I can be."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:11 pm
Locke was a bit embarrassed. He knew how this would look to an outsider, and yet, he couldn't help but look at Demona's body... He was... drawn to her. More than he realized. He turned away quickly before it was too late. "Umm... how long was I out?" He touched the spot where his arm used to be. "Thank you, Demona... If not for your blood, I might have been dead by now."

Jack laughed quietly, went over to Andrea, and put an arm around her. "Hey. It's alright. Come on. It's alright to let things out every now and then! And you're right. We don't know much about your past... but if you let us, we can help!" He ruffled her hair a bit. "Hey. You want to go see if we can find something to do? We could use the distraction, eh?"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:26 pm
Andrea nodded looking to him. "Thanks, I'm sorry I freaked out earlier. I didn't mean to." She said after a moment then looked about. She wasn't sure what they could do. "Well, what kind of things?" She said after a moment.

She turned looking to him thoughtfully. "I can still heal you more Locke. And you've been out off and on since last evening. It's about mid-day I would say now. I think the others went out. Drake is making it a point to keep them away just in case." She said softly. She moved to stand beside him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You're tough Locke, I have no doubts anymore that you'll pull through this."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:55 pm
Jack looked up and down the streets as they walked. "Maybe there's a show or something near the square?" He walked Andrea around the streets to track down Drake, and let him know they wanted to find some entertainment.

Locke shivered slightly as Demona placed her hand on his shoulder. But he didn't tear away from it. In fact, he welcomed her touch. He doesn't know why, but he really enjoys being around her. "Tough? Huh. If I was so tough, I wouldn't be so afraid of being alone. I wouldn't be so afraid of being hunted down like I am either!"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:15 pm
Demona smiled bringing a hand lightly to his cheek as she pulled her face closer to his. She gauged how much strength he had for the time and though didn't wish to take from it, knew he would feel better soon. "Locke, this may seem, forward compared to what you're used to. But trust me, you may feel stronger, and more confident by the time we're through." Before he could speak she'd kiss his lips and gently push him down. She smiled lightly and spoke softly. "Now, it's time we make your insecurities go far away."

Drake soon found the two putting the bag before them. "I figured some lunch and a few places to look at would be good. There's a few places about. I checked with the local blacksmith. He says there's a mechanic about here somewhere. We can look into that for Locke." He looked to Andrea seeing something different for a moment. "I see we had a good talk then?"

Andrea turned hearing Drake and nodded. "Jack thinks we should find entertainment. And what would a mechanic do to help Locke? I think a doctor would be better." She said after a moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:16 pm
"Wait! Demona... I... I..." Locke finally gave in. He fell silent, leaned in, and kissed her... His strong sense of will finally overrun by a sudden, primal urge...

Jack forgot he had not told Andrea the new plan to help Locke. "Sounds good, Drake. Andrea. You know his arm is gone, right? Well, there's a special type of blacksmith and engineer who can help him get back what was lost. We're going to find someone to give him a new arm."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:39 pm
Andrea looked to them a moment unsure she followed their thoughts. She would shrug though for a bit as she thought more on it. "You think he would want that though? I mean, how would it work? It won't move like a natural arm will it, or will it be like a doll's arm?" She was curious and wanted to know more. She looked to her hands a moment then back at them. "Maybe, my magic could help too?"

Drake smiled seeing her wanting to help. He figured it was a good sign. "Well, let's stick to simple things. We don't know exactly yet what your magic is tailored to yet." He said towards her. He would move to pat her shoulder though. "But between all of us, I'm sure we could figure it out for you." He didn't want to let her know chancing untamed magic wasn't a good idea.

"Oh, okay. But I have an idea about it?" She said after a moment. "Every time my magics gone off it's to allow me from one place to another. Locke said it was my magic that opened the walls so we could escape. Then when I fell off the roof yesterday, I somehow went from about to falling into the street to falling into some random lake miles away from the town." She said then realized what she had said and felt bad a moment. "I did try to hurry back to you all."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:26 pm
Jack stopped the group. "Well, as far as his arm goes, it's a little technical to explain. But, basically, the new arm connects his muscles and nerves to the machine parts, and they in turn tell the arm what to do. Basically, it's like having an actual arm, only made of metals and wires. It's tough, and will allow him to live his life normally." Jack thought about it more over. "Come to think of it, he'll be better off with the fake one than a real one..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:39 pm
She listened nodding her understanding of what the new arm would be like. She thought though a moment on his last comment. "Why would it be better then a natural arm? I would think the original parts would be the best. I can't imagine what it's like for him right now." She said sadly. Locke had gone through a lot protecting her. She cared about him and hoped he would be all right given what had happened.

Drake looked between Andrea and Jack. He could hear sadness in her voice and began wondering if her young mind was finally growing up, and quicker then anticipated. He'd have to thank Jack later for whatever they talked about. She seemed different, more in control since then. "Don't worry. Demona's looking after him and helping him heal. I'm sure he'll need us to keep his spirit up and soon he'll probably be more confident then all of us." He said with a chuckle. He was trying to lighten the mood, but hoped Demona's healing was really helping him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:05 pm
Jack hesitated and then explained. "Well, the new Machina arm is made of metal, which means that if someone tried to hit it, he wouldn't feel any pain. But I guess you are right. Having your own real limbs would be less of a hassle..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:37 pm
She nodded and looked about the town. "So, what about Locke's magic? Would it help him with what he called, Alchemy?" She wanted to help him but wasn't sure how she could. She felt useless as it was. She looked about at the bag Drake had gotten and remembered the other things as a thought occurred to her. "Drake, Jack, how would we pay for the arm for Locke? I only have a little bit of coins, I don't know about you guys."

Drake chuckled to her question almost nervously. "Don't worry about that part Andrea. I have Locke covered. Trust me if we need something I can get it." He said after a moment. He didn't feel like explaining so simply started walking in the direction of the mechanic.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games