Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
_ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:51 pm
"Hades, no!" Syrah exclaimed. "I would never make him get something like that! Never! It's just not right." She shivered. "No. Didn't you notice it wasn't there before? There isn't a tattoo parlor on this ship, either."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:52 pm
Mike was confused, "I thought I might have seen it before, but I didn't know. Maybe its malevolent ya think?" he questioned with a dry attitude.  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:53 am
Matt was alone in the cabin he shared with Mac and Mike, working on more songs. For some reason, this trip was really affecting his songwriting. He had written more in the past couple days than he normally wrote in a week.

"It's not malevolent, I don't think. Not unless its maker wishes it to be. It's a collar." Syrah's voice was quiet, but that didn't disguise her seriousness. "I'm assuming you know Blythe's a seawolf. The wolves were created by witches, and a witch put that collar on him."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:09 pm
"I knew he was a Seawolf. I just didn't know much else about collars or the witches" he explained to Syrah. Mike knew a lot about things on land including demons and dragons, but the sea was another story.  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:02 pm
"Hm." Syrah nodded pensively. "Blythe thinks the sea witch who collared him might go after Mackenzie. It's a definite possibility, and both of us are going to be watching over him while we're on the ship. I'm not sure yet about once we leave."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:29 pm
Mike was a little concerned, "Well, that's a relief to know you're helping" he told her gently, "if you want to join us, you can" he offered her, "We would like to have extra help. To tell you the truth, we came for more than Mac's curiosity...we have reason to believe our being the way we are has a link in our whole existence" he began to be cryptic. "We have to fulfill this mission as inconspicuous as possible".  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:33 pm
"Maybe I will join you," Syrah said casually. "Once the cruise is over, I don't really have a job, so why not? But what do you mean by mission?" The curious, mischievous part of her personality was starting to assert itself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:48 pm
"My goal along with Mac is to find supernatural beings that are from this world, because we have some connection to certain ones. There's a powerful force out there that is trying to destroy this world, and we only have a year to fix the problem" Mike began explaining a bit.  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:07 pm
"Whoa. Well, I kinda need to live in this world, so it wouldn't be good if it was destroyed," Syrah joked nervously. "That definitely gives me more of a reason to stay with you than for companionship." She let out a small "whew" of breath and met Mike's gaze. "But there's something you should know, Michael. I'm telling you this so you won't feel betrayed if it ever happens, okay?" Her own gaze was earnest and a bit guilty.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:12 pm
Mike prepared himself for the worst Syrah had to offer.  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:17 pm
"Gah. You look so grim." Syrah pulled a face and laughed humourlessly. "Being a siren, I'm not always sweet and lovely as I seem. Everyone knows the myths. Our voices lure sailors to their deaths. Well, that also means that I won't always be on your side. I'm sort of like a mercenary; whoever pays the highest price gets my services. Whether it's Lord Poseidon or King Triton or the total opposite." She shrugged. "That's just the way I am."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:45 pm
"Oh it won't be your decisions of who's side you'll want to be on, because the force evil causes you to hurt your own friends when it begins to control you" Mike inquired about the standpoint she explained. "Other than that you're fine with me" he went up and offered a hug to Syrah.  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:49 pm
Syrah accepted the hug, but she soon pushed away. "I have to go get ready for today's performance. Will the three of you be performing again tonight?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:04 pm
"Why yes we ARE performing tonight again, since Matt is song writing at the moment" he said in a sort of factual sense. "How about we walk out and see each other off?" he suggested to Syrah as he walked to the door.  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:10 pm
Syrah chuckled. "Why not?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games