Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:54 am
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra nodded and motioned for Olik to enter the house with them, allowing him to sit. She was only slightly surprised when he reached into one of his inside jack pockets on his lightly gray blazer, and pulled out hand gun and waistband hoslter. She nodded at her thanks to him and attatched it to the back of her waist, within easy reach if it was needed and say both him and his sister pull out thier own guns. Ra pulled hers out to inspect the weapon, checking the silver metal and ebony grip for any damage and smiling at the inscription her father had engrave onto the barrel, 'Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff, Don and beloved daughter' and she checked to find the magazine full of bullets. "Lynne, we shall wait. We do not need to worry as of now, but I do not take chances with the other Families. Relax if you wish to, Olik and Alik are more than capable of protecting three people and I am not helpless myself." She said, her trademark grin on her lips as she reholstered her gun.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:15 pm
((Forgive this non-pretty post.))
Lynne regarded the gun in the holster with a raised brow, amused by the statement rather than fear of its capabilities . In actuality, they were waiting for the four istead of two... It would be waste of time waiting too long. Looking at the man who was her gaurd, she yawned before asking. “Tell me some things i should watch out for since im in your care.”  

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:51 pm
Andrei Cheviski

User Image

"Zari, that must be them, da? The pink hair and white neko ears and tail, and other girl?" Andrei asked his female compainion as they walked through the hidden back roads.

He knew that if Don Dirinoff said to protect this pink haired one with his life, he better do it or find a very painful way to die. He didn't know if she was still the deadly little girl from years ago.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:59 pm
Zaria Vizkonti

User Image

Zaria looked at him and shrugged, still getting used to speaking English instead of their native Russian. She didn't like how some of the words sounded, and the way she had to say them. They sounded almost careless, and it made her want to speak even less than she already did. "I do not know Andrei. It could be, nyet, it is them. See the pendant? Pavel took them to her. Come, we should say Allo." She told him and pulled him over to the girls.

"Allo girls. We are your guards from Sir Dirinoff. I am assigned to this one. You look stubborn, we shall not get along well, I am very stubborn as well." She told the white haired girn with a grin.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:06 pm
Olik Hazlos

User Image

Olik looked at her and smiled, trying to keep his senses open to detect any danger. "You can look out for anyone that has taken a sudden interest in Sir Dirinoff randomly. Most of us have always cared for her, but some not so much. Alik, is the floor secured?" He called to his twin in his soothing baratone.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:09 pm
Alik Hazlos

User Image

Alik looked into every nook and cranny of the floor then shouted, "Da! We need to check the upper level. Sir Dirinoff, are you certain that you do not want me to come as well?" She called back in her clear and sweet voice.

She began to climb the stairs, then stopped, trying to hear any movement before walking into a possible ambush.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:20 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

If it were possible for Kailani to look more miserable and pissed than she already was, than now was most certainly the time for her to do so. "Bloody awesome." Her fragmented sentence leaked with sarcasm. "Just what I ********' need: to be 'guarded' by some fur coat who I have nada chance of tolerating." She grumbled as she remained leaning forward, hugging at her sides, her back beginning to ache from not standing upright.

"Ugh," The English drag-king felt a cough coming on, and it hurt to breathe as it is, the coughing would be murder. "How's about this, 'miss guard'," She unpleasantly began. "How's about we speak to each other at a minimum. At least for today. Sounds charming, no?" She frowned at the grin, her 'obnoxiously rude' personality not toned down at all. She wanted to let her know that she was indeed VERY stubborn, and liked to be 'top dog', not taking orders from anyone. And, despite her current state, she wanted to show her that she could do fine on her own. Her pride was huge.

She cleared her throat in hopes of it going away as she looked back at Lilianna. "Please, do whatever you can to get this pain to go the hell away." She responded to her as she felt the blood trickling down her cheek slowly now, and dropping off of her chin, to the ground below. 'What a day...'

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:19 am
User Image

sandy blaze

Sandy looked at Juri and smiled as she touched her cheek sweetly.,"Juri no matter what I still care about u I doesn't matter if ur really a alien or that ur not human...it would be so cool to have a friend with different traits than a human being."Sandy smiled a cute smile as she waited what the secret was.  

Kau The Haxer

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:37 am
User Image

Juri Han

Juri Frowned as she placed her hand near her right eye as it glowed a purple color like a flashlight in the darkness as she frowned thinking Sandy would think of her as a freak.,"I know I,m ugly I,m a total freak when I was a little girl I was blind on this eye so I had to have surgery and they gave me a eye that I could see but at the cost of friends because they would call me a freak or a monster my eye also reacts to sadness or anger in my heart I never wanted to be like this Sandy I wanted to be normal like everyone else!"Juri started crying and her eye glowed more brightly.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:31 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

Sσмєтιмєѕ ι ωιѕн ƒσя falling,
ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.User Image
Wιѕн ƒσя ƒαιηg тняσυgн тнє air,
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain had been lounging on the couch, only listening to the conversation between Ra and Lynne. She was still to tired to notice just how grave this User Imagenew danger was. She noticed when the door was knocked, that Ra was cautious in letting them in. When she showed them each, she recognized the male as 'Olik,' her new guardian. She gave a nod, feeling all of a sudden very conscious of how masculine she looked. She gave the girl, Alik, a smile and returned her gaze to the couch, so as to keep from too much odd talk between her and Olik. "So, I'm staying here with the cute pink girl and the roommate I think I have yet to meet?" One could almost here the hint of confusion in her manly voice as she stared up at Ra, whom had transformed from the little Ra, to some kind of dominatrix Ra.

User ImageUser Image
- - - - - - -

Bє¢αυѕє ƒαιηg'ѕ ησт тнє problem,
ωнєη ι'м ƒαιηg ι'м αт peace.
Iт'ѕ σηу ωнєη ι hit тнє gяσυη,
ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:58 pm
((I think Alik is Alian's guardian and Olik's Lynne's.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:19 am
User Image

After Olik's explanation, Lynne faded into the background, green eyes interested while her body relaxed on the couch. The twin Mafia were checking the upstairs which if the black haired girl was the nosey sort, she would become a shadow in a heartbeat. Likely the cautious paranoia of being a member of the Mafia... No where is safe; no where is calm.

Pichipai-hime

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:04 am
User Image

sandy blaze

Sandy looked at Juri with a surprised look on her face as she seen the glowing eye but instead of fearing her she was interested as she jotted down some notes on her note pad,."Wow Juri that is sooo cool I wish I had a eye that is as bright as the cree flashlight...it has PURE POWER 1000 LM: Ultra-Bright LED Capable of 1000 Lumens
that is awesome!"
Sandy hugged Juri and smiled a cute smile.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:25 pm
Utsukushii no yume
((I think Alik is Alian's guardian and Olik's Lynne's.))

( Really? D: I just read that Alik was Alain's and Olik was Lynne's... But okay. . n. )

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:45 am
Zaria Vizkonti

User Image

Zaria gave her another glare and propped her fist on her hip. "If you can respect the concern that Sir Dirinoff has for you, then da, I can. She is much more of the genlte and kind Don than most even pretend to be. Sir Ainra is the best Don in the Russian Mafia. You had better treat her with respect, or you might find yourself suddenly doing the jumping down the stairs without meaning to." She told her in a firm and serious voice.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff