Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:13 pm
Akito smiled at her. "Are you hungry or thirsty, Yuzu? I've always wanted to try cooking." An amused smile twitched at the corner of his mouth and he looked into his dear Yuzu's eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:32 pm
Peeking over to him a bit she then smiled a bit. Now this would be a sight to see. She was actually a bit hungry and thirsty. Looking up to him a bit she then smiled standing up."A little.. But are you sure Akito-sama..?"Admitted her voice before she couldn't help but smile. She was holding back a few giggles from knowing he'd never cooked a day in his life.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:36 pm
Akito's cheeks reddened and he stood up.
"If I don't die in the process of making your lunch, It'll probably come out terrible but I'll try it!" He put his fist up in the air in mock determination and swept Yuzu out the door and into the kitchen.
He plopped her on a stool and bowed.
"What would milady like?" He smiled slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:38 pm
Rath crossed his arms over his chest and averted his eyes. Why do you even care? He muttered.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:46 pm
Giggling a bit she then sat on a stool looking to him. Blinking a bit she then smiled at how he was treating her. Was this how her and Rath would've been like..? Though that thought made her smile faulter before she looked down. Staring to the floor she wondered if she would ever be over him.. Shaking her head a bit she then looked up smiling a small smile."Um... Onigiri, and tempura..?"Asked her voice gently as she looked over to him. Blinking a bit she then looked down wondering if he was okay. Why was it that even after all that, here she was still thinking about him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:00 pm
"Of course." Akito grinned and turned on the stove, washing his hands and making the tempura and Onigiri.
When he had finished (Which took quite a while since he didn't know how to make an Onigiri in the first place) he placed the food in front of her. His face was smudged with god knows what and he grinned sheepishly.
"Food, Err... Stuff that looks like food for milady."

Haruhi looked at Rath and said quietly, "I've always cared if you got hurt Rath. I was always there for you as you were for me. You put up with me when I was little and you still do, can't I return the favor?" She said quietly.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:14 pm
Looking to him, her eyes trailed after him for a long moment. But she couldn't stop wondering if Rath was fine. Though after a long time she shook her head a bit. She didn't want to worry about it anymore. She'd talk to him once he got home. But not a minute less. Looking over to him then at the food she then giggled a bit."Thankyou, Akito-sama.."Chimmed her voice as she tried to muffle a few giggles. Taking one of the onigiri's she took a bite. Her fur ruffled up on her ears before they stood straight up. Even her tail extended out a little bit. Though her face was so readable it wasn't even funny. It was a sweet attempt but this was just terrible. Though she wouldn't say that to him no, she'd lessen the blow. Managing to swallow the bite she smiled sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:18 pm
Akito grinned and slapped his face. "Worst Onigiri ever, Am I right?" He said through his fingers.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:32 pm
Managing to smooth down her fur she smiled a bit. Standing up she nodded a bit before taking a handkerchief wiping the smudge off his cheek. Looking to the kitchen she grabbed an apron before putting it on."Come on.. I'll show you how.."Murmured her voice gently before she began to prepare onigiri. Humming idly she rocked on her heels a bit. Preparing the rice she then moved over to the fridge before pulling out the ingredients to make the filling.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:57 pm
Name: Rini Sohma
Animal: Dog
Appearance: medium-length wavy black hair, brown eyes, slender, tan
Personality: Hyper, shy, over dramatic, easily distracted, yet smart
Dislikes: annoying people
Other: Hates being under the Sohma curse more than anything.
pic:
User Image  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:04 pm
Akito stared over Yuzu's shoulder as she worked, kissing her neck from time to time, distracting her.
"I'm sorry, I can't help it you are just so delicious..." He chuckled, kissing her again.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:05 pm
Rini bursts into the hospital room. "Omigod Rath, I heard you were hurt! Are you okay? Omigod!" Rini sees Haruhi in the room. "Oops. Am I interrupting something? Sorry. I just wanted to make sure you were okay."  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:13 pm
Immediately a dark aura surrounded Haruhi and she looked over her shoulder at Rini.
"What the hell do you want." She said darkly.
This must have been a surprise because Haruhi was never this way to anyone, she always tried to be nice.
"Rath is fine, go away." She growled.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:15 pm
Blinking a bit every little kiss sent chills down her back. Looking up to him a bit holding an onigiri. She then closed her eyes once he kissed her. So this is what boyfriends were supposed to be like. Pulling away gently she then smiled looking up to him. Smiling a bit she then finished the rest before looking to a plate of onigiri's."Akito-sama.. Your very distracting you know that..?"Murmured her voice quietly as she looked up to him giggling. Shaking her head a bit she shook her head a bit.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:16 pm
"Oh really? So sorry..." He kept giving her snuffly kisses on the cheeks and neck.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games