Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Antechamber/Great Hall Entrance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fangbanger18

Gracious Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:07 pm
User Image
House- Unsortedx x x x Company- Wendy, Mira, Henry, Jayden x x Thoughts:Feelings - Finally... : Relieved and Slightly Annoyed x x Wearing-What she is wearing in the picture (Pink Sweater), black robes over it. x x OOC- .
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███

Genevieve wasted no more attention on the red head, not even caring to see her reaction to Jayden's words. Though the brunette was many awful things she did not assume herself to be better than anyone, Wendy clearly thought herself more high and mighty than the rest. Mustn't forget to ignore the girl here forth... thought Gen, making a note. The girl gave a sigh, being used to being the only girl at home she was dreading having to be friend other girls. They just seemed like such a nuisance, that or Gen was just used to having all attention on her.

Walking ahead Genevieve could not help but feel a slightly ting of happiness that Jayden stayed closed. At least she already made one friend, and by the looks of it she did not have to act all sweet around him. The girl grinned, arching an eyebrow at him, seemed like he was trying to get her to back down.
"Scared, of an empty chamber? Never." The shimmer in her eyes and smirk were a obvious hint of mischievous. She could here her father now, strictly asking her to stay away from him and avoid trouble.

When the Gryffindor headmaster spoke she grabbed onto Jayden's shoulder to push herself a little higher. Scoffing she let go off him to cross her arms over her shoulder.
"Really, a cup is hardly reason to inspire good behaviour."Once the man disappeared again she sighed in frustration and looked back at Jayden. "Any family going to school?" Geneviee as always was nosy and curious, since they still had waiting to do she couldn't help but pry a little more. After all families was of great importance around here, especially where they came from.

murruelecreuset
mc2
Devlyn Maycry
hulusis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx

Jayden laughed as she didn't even think about backing down. Good. That meant she was definitely his type of friend. This was the type of person he was hoping he'd meet when he got to Hogwarts. The type that his parents had berated him for ever thinking would exist, let alone that he should even think about interacting with. If they thought they could control him at all, then they were far more delusional than he thought they were.

When she grabbed onto him, he blinked in absolute surprise, before glancing at her with a widened eyes and grin. "Too short to see?" He asked teasing her, and poking her side gently. He laughed heartily and tapped his board against his leg gently. When he heard Wendy's snide voice, he rolled his eyes. He was ignoring her, but that voice grated on his ears way to much to enjoy. "Come on." He said with a grin, grabbing her hand and dragging her through the crowd unti they were standing right in front (and coincidentally very far away from Wendy's annoying voice).

At her question about family he shook his head. "I'm an only child. At least for now. I have a feeling my parents might want a new heir soon." He glanced at her, and grinned. He didn't seem at all disappointed with loosing that title if it did come to pass.

fangbanger18

murruelecreuset

mc2

hulusis

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:36 pm
User Image

User Image Location: Boathouse -> Antechamber

Mira followed the Deputy Headmaster to the antechamber. In a moment she’d be sorted into one of the four houses. She sure hoped that it wasn’t Gryffindor or heaven forbid Hufflepuff. Those two houses were a no in her books. Though she knew she was going to go one way or the other, Gryffindor or Slytherin. Mira hoped for the later. The system was what Leonette tried to focus down her throat she at least she wasn’t surprised by that. Now all that was left to do was wait.

When Wendy spoke Mira couldn’t contain herself.
“Look I don’t care what you like or don’t like. You don’t even have to like me, but let’s get one thing straight I’m not trying to make everyone happy.” She answered. “I tell it like it is and believe me I can respect when some is speaking the truth which happens to be why I agree with your point.” Mira told her. “However, I also think letting your words bother me or anyone else is evidently pointless.” The blond was clearly annoyed by Wendy’s words however she didn’t seem bothered by the words themselves.

Unlike Gen and Jayden, Mira wasn’t in a hurry to leave Wendy. Despite how annoying the redhead was it was nice to talk with someone who could handle what she could dish out. Hopefully it wouldn’t lead to them getting into any trouble she didn’t want to explain things to her father on the first day of school.

User Image

With: Other first years... Wendy, Gen, Henry, and Jayden

Wearing: Plain Black Robs

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

mc2
Devlyn Maycry
hulusis
fangbanger18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:27 pm
User Image
House- Unsortedx x x x Company- Wendy, Mira, Henry, Jayden x x Thoughts:Feelings - Finally... : Relieved and Slightly Annoyed x x Wearing-What she is wearing in the picture (Pink Sweater), black robes over it. x x OOC- .

Short? The girl could not help but mimic him childishly and stick her tongue out. Gen had convinced herself after long hours of teasing from her awfully tall brothers that she is not short simply feminine size. In truth why would any girl want to tower over a boy, certainly she didn't. But even with her childish acts she could not help but smile at the end, though it was probably his light poke that cause her lips to curl. She would never tell anyone but she was extremely ticklish, so she did her best to stifle a giggle when he poked.

Hearing Wendy again glancing back momentarily only to gasp softly when he begun to drag her away.
"Alright, no need to pull you know."Laughing softly she settled into the front, a wide smile across her face. "Oh this is much better, I can actually see." Though she was purposely teasing herself, her words could not be more honest, she hated having to look over people.

His response was a cause to sigh, in slight envy if she could call it that.
"Ah, what a dreadful thought..." He was fortunate to be an only child she thought, to have a newer sibling was not all that thrilling. "I myself have three older brothers, they can't be more annoying. Though I suppose it is them who taught me not to fear adventure, I am grateful for certain things..." For a moment she trailed off into thought, wondering if without her siblings if she would have turned out like she did. Maybe she did need to thank them for not being some weak frightened girl. Shaking the thought she grinned and looked up at him, "But no one gets more than daddy's only girl. Father would not dare have another after me." And it was true, the man simply could not bear to ever try that again with his already four brats.

murruelecreuset
mc2
Devlyn Maycry
hulusis

fangbanger18

Gracious Millionaire

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:47 pm
User Image
Oh you should've stayed home.
You should've known better!

Wendy Madeline Chaisty
[UNSORTED]

Wand: Hazel and Merpeople Scales, Inflexible, Decorated Shaft,
9 1/2 inches in length
Blood: Pure.
Currently: a 1st Year
Wearing: Plain Black Uniform
Joined by: Mira Mitchell, and the other first years

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wendy raised a brow as Wendy snapped at her and said with a calm smile after a moment when Mira stopped speaking, "Are you done?"

She shook her head and sighed, "That's good you aren't wasting your time with that, I suppose, you obviously aren't very good to pull off the being likable act if you are so quick to show your anger so obviously. As for letting words bother you-well, you contradicted your statement by showing any annoyance at me."

"Mira Mitchell was it, you said?" She asked. "Hmm... so what is it that you are interested in though, since you claim not to care about what people think and just want to speak the truth? Are you the sort to twist the truth to sound best for everyone or are you just one to tell it neutrally, both happen. Or is it something else?" She ended with a small smile and crossed arms.

You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face,
but tell me how do my leftovers taste!

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:08 am
User Image
Seymour Benjamin Ryans
[UNSORTED]

Wand: Curupay Wood with a Pixie Wing Core, Pliable and Bent
Blood: three-quarters magical
Upcoming 1st Year

Seymour Benjamin Ryans had fallen remained quiet, just watching in curiosity as the boats pulled in and then they waited to the boathouse and eventually were led to the Antechamber of the castle. Lillith and Khia had done a good job at filling the conversation, and Benjamin somewhere got distracted by just looking around and enjoying the progress. Once they arrived at the antechamber and heard others start talking he said casually to Timothy, Lillith, and Khia, "I hear the sorting hat can sing. I wonder if it'll sing for us and what song it'll be."

"And aren't we technically already official students?" He asked Lillith. "I mean we all got our letters right? I doubt they would let us on the train if we all weren't..." he added with a nod, before standing on his tiptoes to look at the large doors a bit more curious what house he and the others would be sorted in than he thought. He hoped everyone got where they wanted-like his friend Timothy wanted Ravenclaw, though that would mean Seymour supposed, he was unlikely to be in the same house as his friend. Actually, Seymour just wanted any house but Ravenclaw-wasn't that the studying house or something? It would be so boring most of the time. Wasn't classes enough for that nonsense?

Yukina101
l_Shoobie_Doobie_l
khiaavess

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

khiaavess

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:56 am
User Image

Khiaave Lennox
First Year ~ Unsorted
Mixed Blood
}Lillith, Benjamin, Timothy{
}OOC{ "Sorry! My Aunt had surgery yesterday but I'm trying to keep up"

Khiaave disembarked carefully from the boat with the others and had waited somewhat impatiently to be lead from the candle lit boat house. She was rather quiet for the walk up to the castle, entranced as it grew larger with each step closer. She could not believe she would be learning and living here! Her excitement to be sorted was growing into a big ball of light in her chest. She feared if she had to wait too much longer she would burst.

She crowded in with the other first years, careful to stay with her little group. She was now getting pretty shy, just thinking of all the students just beyond those doors. She spun in a slow circle, her eyes skyward, taking in the high ceiling and surrounding of the antechamber until Benjamin spoke again. "It sings too? Do you think it will sound pretty?" she asked Timothy, Lilly, and Benjamin. "I'm so nervous about what house we'll be sorted in. I wonder if we'll all get the same one or different ones? That would be pretty weird if we all get sorted to the four different houses." Khiaave pondered how they were even sorted. Did this hat just randomly pick or were there attributes it was looking for for the different houses. She shrugged to herself, "Well, I guess we'll see" she thought.

l_Shoobie_Doobie_l
Yukina101
mc2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy traipsed along with the others following the Deputy Headmaster and apparently Head of Gryffindor. So this was who his sister went to for stuff? He wondered if he was actually nice when he wasn't dealing with unsorted first years. He silently snickered when Benjamin asked about the sorting hat singing for them and despite how funny it actually sounded his friend had a point. Even Hogwarts, A History spoke about the songs the hat had sung before. Maybe tonight would be no different. When he heard Khiaave's worry that they'd get sorted in different houses, he wrote a short note to share with the group to keep their spirits up. "I'm sure even if we were all sorted into different houses that we'd all still be friends right?" he smiled gently.

After the all commotion, [Unsorted]
Ruffle and rustle, [Hogwarts~Antechamber]
Saw I silence, [Seymour, Khiaave, Lillith, and other first years]
All quiet and silently [Getting ready to be sorted!]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

mc2

l_Shoobie_Doobie_l

khiaavess

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:18 am
User Image

Ari listened to Nina's explanation of the houses. She nodded and counted along. It sounds like Nina's Aunt had done a great job informing her.

"Yup, that all sounds spot on. Your Aunt did a great job at prepping you!"
Arianna beamed at her knew friend. It was possible yet that her friend could make Ravenclaw.

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:21 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxx

Jayden laughed as she attempted to stifle a giggle and ignored his teasing about her being short. It wasn't like he was tall.... he was just taller than her. His laughter grew ever louder as she commented on the fact that she could see now. "See. I was just trying to help you out. Obviously I'm the nicest bloke around." He said sarcastically once he'd calmed his laughing. If she was going to tease herself, he'd tease himself too. Because in all honestly, nice wasn't a word most people used to describe him.

"Hey if they do try an have another kid, with their luck they'll have a girl and I'll still be heir.... and be able to corrupt her into adventure and fun." He chuckled to himself, because lets be honest, if he ended up having a little sister ever, that is exactly what he would do. No way he was gonna let the kid end up like Wendy or boring and a goody two shoes. No if he was going to have a little sister she'd be like Gen.

"So Gen is a spoiled princess?" He teased, laughing some more. It wasn't like he wasn't spoiled. His parents gave into his every want and need in hopes he'd become more proper out of guilt or appreciation or some other bullshit like that. So far it wasn't working in their favour and yet they kept trying the same old thing. Quite funny really. Eyes flicked to the doors leading to the Great Hall once more. When were they finally going to be sorted by the dumb hat anyways? Patience was not a virtue he had.

fangbanger18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:47 am
User ImageUser Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

I'm going to sing you a Lullabye
It'll be soft and sweet.
And when I take your heart,
Don't worry cuz it won't skip a beat.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Nina Kagome Vienna ♥ Single ♥ First Year ♥ Unsorted ♥ Muggleborn

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina clapped her hands happily and bounced on her toes. "Great! I'm glad. There isn't anything else to know is there? I haven't had time to read the intro to any of the books for classes. I'm rather behind I think." She said rubbing an arm. She liked having a new friend. "So your father had you raised as muggles? So you didn't know you were going to be a witch until your letter came?" She asked.

╚═════════════════════╝

amo10690

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:07 am
User Image

Genevieve scoffed lightly glancing up at him,"The nicest you say..." The girl simply shook her head, the certain doubt about naming him the nicest was clear in her tone. Though at least to her he had been the nicest, but her grandfather always said only bad can tolerate bad, and she was quite sure she was not the nicest. Two bad seeds getting along, Oh the fun we could have... she spoke to herself in her thoughts.

His statement made her question her own family, was Conall and the twins the primary heirs for being the oldest. Certainly her father would not give preference in the matter ever but Gen was certain she was the entitled heiress at least the majority of part. Not that she cared much, no matter who was heir she knew all the boys would take care of her. At the thought of him corrupting a sister she finally laughed, sighing at the end.
"She would be fortunate to have a brother to corrupt her. My older brother Conall is a boon worm, trouble is not really his style. But Findlay and Findlaech have always thought be the mischievous way of things, you will probably see them somewhere around the school."

Genevie rolled her eyes and scoffed when he called her princess,
"Well ever since my mother died my father has always called me his little Queen, princess is just such a small title."A brat at heart, like her brothers would say, even the spoiled grin that her lips curled into proved it. Between a grandfather, father, and three brothers she did not know how much more spoiled she could be.

Following his gaze she sighed rather annoyed, not only were they waiting but they were left standing to do so.
"What could possibly take so long to prepare...." And then almost if hearing her they were lead inside.

murruelecreuset
mc2
Devlyn Maycry
hulusis

fangbanger18

Gracious Millionaire

Trippy_Gazelle

Quotable Noob

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:31 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Lillith Matilda Hoult

_____________________________another day another life --unsorted--
                                                    _____________________________passes by just like mine --pureblood--
                                                    _____________________________it's not complicated --first year--
                                                    post layout by perpetual apocalypses

do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With a shake of her head, allowing for her curls to sway about her, she politely corrected Benjamin on what she had truly meant when she said 'official students'. There was a preemptive giggle that wiggled it's was past her lips as her bright baby blues gazed over in his direction. "Oh, no I understand that! We are already in the system and are here. I meant that now we won't just be unsorted first years. Mucking about out here in the antechamber. Once that hat gives us the correct placement, we are going to be a part of such a large group of people that have the same attributes and thought processes as us." She tried to explain herself the best she could, but she was so darn excited her thoughts may have gotten jumbled up. She could feel a blush creeping up on her cheeks. She never was that great at speaking her mind clearly. As the group chatted among one another, she heard Khia speak up about her nervousness with the sorting. She was about to console her when Timothy wrote out a small encouraging note that was passed around the group. They all fell into momentary silence while each pair of eyes scanned the note.

A smile graced Lillith's lips as she looked to Tim with an honest expression. She spoke for herself, but hoped the other's agreed with her statement. "Of course! You guys are great, I'd never just drop you off at the stool!" She laughed and swished her hand in the air, shooing an imaginary event from her presence. Although, at this thought, she did grow a small nervous belly. It felt like a thousand small butterflies were fluttering around. While she did love meeting new people and making new friends, what if the metaphorical handshake wasn't returned? She wasn't one to enjoy loneliness.

float down
                                                    like autumn leaves

OOC:
                                                    khiaavess
                                                    Yukina101
                                                    mc2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:06 pm
User Image
Seymour Benjamin Ryans
[UNSORTED]

Wand: Curupay Wood with a Pixie Wing Core, Pliable and Bent
Blood: three-quarters magical
Upcoming 1st Year

"Oh," Benjamin laughed when Lillith explained herself, "Lo siento. I'm probably used to Mum being so exact about everything." He shrugged at Khia's question about the singing abilities of the hat and then spoke about how weird it would be if they were all sorted in different houses. And he smiled at Timothy's note.

"Timothy is right. No reason we can't be friends and in different houses. I mean Slytherin and Gryffindor have this huge rivalry and my parents come from those two houses. And Timothy wants to be in Ravenclaw and that is the only house I'd rather not be in," Seymour said with a smile. "Even the thought of studying puts me to sleep."

Chuckling he added at Lillith's statement about dropping them off at the stool, "And ignoring people over something as stupid as house placement would be really screwed up. Anyone want to bet which houses we all are going to end up in for fun while we wait?" He ended with a big smile.

Yukina101
l_Shoobie_Doobie_l
khiaavess

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy grinned brilliantly as both Benjamin and Lily agreed that a simple sorting wouldn't break up the beginning bonds of friendship that they've created. He then rolled his eyes again (he was getting good at that) but still grinning at his friend's comment about Ravenclaw. One day he'd get him to study on his own without any nagging. And on that day he would go to his mother and demand a permanent discount. At the question of bets he immediately began scribbling and drawing a simple table with their names at the top and the four houses to the side and placed his marks accordingly before showing his friends. On the graph it showed that he bet three sickles that Benjamin would end up in Gryffindor while also betting two that he would actually end up in Slytherin. As for Khiaave he made a simple bet for Gryffindor while with Lillith he did another double bet between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.

After the all commotion, [Unsorted]
Ruffle and rustle, [Hogwarts~Antechamber]
Saw I silence, [Seymour, Khiaave, Lillith, and other first years]
All quiet and silently [Getting ready to be sorted!]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

mc2

l_Shoobie_Doobie_l

khiaavess

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff