Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:25 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena hugged her sister and kissed the older but shorter girl on the cheek. "Go with Malika, okay, Allie? Last thing I need is to be worrying about you getting your a** shot," she said in a gruff voice, trying and failing miserably to hide her concern for her sister. "Go on. The fliers and snipers will handle things up here. Azul and Honey might need your help managing things."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:17 am
User Image

Jo-Jo Ragefist

"Halt! Stop now!" She heard the guard yell as she slid down the wall to escape the small band of military folk following her.

Jo-Jo sighed and walked up to him muttering in a sing-song voice, "Guard says 'stop', just kill him with your awesome..." and she threw a small knife into his chest and watched him drop with the indifference of stepping on an ant as she kept moving. She walked around with her hood up to hide her face, then saw a small group of people standing where a gate would be and she sighed. "Dammit. A war. Just what I needed when I still got my friggiin V-card." She growled and minced herself closer to try and listen in undetected.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:25 am
User Image
Isis Raine

"Rule one of stealth...No unnecessary sounds..."

The rabbit woman chuckled and smiled almost pleasantly. Judging by her expression, she could have been doing something as simple as welcoming someone to Giza...had her bow not been raised and pointed at the back of the young assassin's head. She had no intention of killing her though. The rabbit woman was simply feeling playful. Isis lowered her bow, twitching her ears in the assassins direction before beginning the semi-long walk to her post.

"You should head to Sekhmet with the others...The war will begin soon."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:28 am
User Image
Aluna Lee Kisin

Aluna growled irritably, but didn't really say anything to object. She would pretend to follow the Naga, then wander off when nobody was looking. There was no way she was going to wait out the entire war underground. Not when she was fully capable of fighting.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:48 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

Once her sister was out of sight, Lena sighed with relief and turned to the shooters she'd managed to gather. "Okay, so here's what we do. While the birds do their thing, we're going to do one more sweep of the city. If you find anybody, give them the choice between standing to fight with us or retreating into Sekhmet. When you've finished, meet back here. We'll see how many extra hands we pick up." With that, Lena marched down a random street, searching each house and business quickly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:58 am
User Image

Jo-Jo Ragefist

She grinned and lowered her arm completely from its bend position, releasing the trigger system in her left arm brace with the slow and calculated motion. "And rule number two is don't wait for the guard to spot you, spot the guard. Be glad I didn't want you dead miss. I could have shot you three times before that arrow left the bow, and stabbed you once more. All without turning to look as I still haven't faced you." She told her and finally turned around, her hood still cloaking her features.

Jo-Jo grinned at the bunny-woman, the smile the only definitive feature shown. "Well, now. You do look rather cute baby. And I know there's a war. Assassin? Kinda means I have to know who's killing who where, over what and why. Probably because I'm killing one of 'em. Sucky job, but someone's gotta kill 'em." She said with a shrug and cocked a hidden eyerow at the woman. "So, you need fighters lady? I'm game. On the run and I got nothing better to do." She said with a non-chalant air.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:12 am
User Image
Isis Raine

"War is no place for a child."

Isis whipped around, her bow stopping mere millimeters away from landing a decent shot to the head. She had considered following it through all the way, but hitting a child didn't sit well with her. The rabbit woman shrugged and yawned boredly before adjusting her headdress.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:24 am
User Image

Jo-Jo Ragefist

Jo-Jo didn't flinch as the bow came for her, simply giving her a bored expression. "I ain't no damned kid lady. Been killing since I was ten. Wars? My friggin playground." She hissed and flicked the bow very lightly, and watched as the upper half fell off of the lower. "Now look at what I did. You made me ruin a perfectly good bow. Now was that smart lady?" She asked and planted her feet, her arms folded over her chest. "You want a fighter? You got fighters already. You want a killer, then I'm you're girl. Your call lady."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:41 am
User Image
Isis Raine

"It was an old bow anyways. I've been meaning to replace it for nearly fifty years now...It's not really much of a loss."

Isis tossed the ruined bow to the side, giving it a disinterested look before removing her gun from the halter strapped to her right hip. She had gone all out when it came to arming herself, considering the fact that there was going to be a battle. Better safe than sorry.

"Don't get cocky...Your over confidence will get you killed...If you're so bent upon fighting, fine...But remain near me. I won't be blamed for the death of a child."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:16 am
User Image

Jo-Jo Ragefist

She glared at the bunny-woman and twitched. "Lady, I am not a child. A child would have never been asked to kill their family because the Guild Lord wanted to see if you were loyal." She threw back her hood and her deep sapphire eyes gave her a haunted look. "Children are never ment to kill like that. I'll kill for you. Pretty place anyways. I can kill because it's a reflex and I'm good. I killed the Guild Lord's son, so can't really go back for now. Let me kill, besides, I sorta killed a guy with my awesome a bit ago. You'll need a replacement." She said and jerked her thumb in the direction of the dead guard.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:25 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena caught sight of Isis talking to a girl just down the street she was searching, so she went over to see what was going on. Lena's hand went automatically to her holster; her bounty hunter skills told her this girl was deadly, in spite of her appearance.

"Hey, Isis. I see you've made a new friend," said Lena, sizing up the girl silently. At first glance, she didn't look like much, but under longer scrutiny, the female was obviously a trained killer.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

"...To a human, you might not be a child...But to me, you still are."

Isis twitched her ears towards Lena and offered her a half smile. She had wasted too much time speaking though. The rabbit woman needed to get to her post. Very little progress could be made by just standing in the street.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image

Jo-Jo Ragefist

Jo-Jo tried not to growl at being called a child; children weren't allowed even a tenth of the gear she wore on her person currently. "Fine, but let's do something other than stand here and chat about who's a kid, who's a bunny, and who is that hot chick with the guns? Hello baby. How are you doing?" She asked the newcomer with a wink.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena blinked in surprise at the blatant flirting, then grinned. "Name's Lena, but I'll go by 'hot chick with the guns' too...." She chuckled at the question and shrugged one shoulder, glancing around the street. A few of her men had finished searching the houses on this street, so she relaxed. "Okay, I guess... Just need those Spinatologist ******** to go die in a ditch, and I'll be fantastic... You here to help us fight? Don't think I've seen you around town before."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image

Jo-Jo Ragefist

She shrugged again, not giving much away anything about herself other than what she chose. "Not from here Hot Chick, I'm from way north. Spain. Now, if we are done yammering, I'd like to know the details of my mission. Who am I killing, and how much force can I use? And how many are there so I know how many to kill." She asked, stading straight and ready to get her orders, looking like a true Assassin.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games