Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:28 pm
"Wait wha-?" Remy said before being dragged off by Lily, almost losing his lunch to the cafeteria floor. What's going on?" Remy queried, checking to make sure all his stuff was still on the tray.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:49 pm
Jake looked up as Lilly came over, and of course his teenage eye's were focused on her oufit first. He looked back up at her face, a blush on his cheeks. "Hey Lilly..I'm getting Kari a icecream bar..you guys want one?" He asked, picking Lilly one up anyways, and then tossing one to Remy. He may be a perv..but you tend to get along with someone better in a life or death situation.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:13 pm
"I do like ice cream~" Lilly let her banter trail off into a giggle, clapping her hands once, and then looped her arm through Kari's. The younger girl was taller than her by an inch, so they looked quite the pair, both dark haired. Although, with outfit choice, they were total opposites. "Is Jake finally paying you back like he promised, Kari?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

"He took his sweet time doing it, but yes." Kari said teasingly, her dark eyes alight with laughter. Her morbidly goth-ish outfit contrasted so severely with Lilly's head turning outfit that Kari couldn't help but giggle. They seemed the most unlikely pair to be friends.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:28 am
Jake rolled his eye's, "Yeah yeah. You got your icecream." He said, taking his lunch to a empty table. As the others came to sit by, he pulled out the journal and flipped it to a page about Brooks Hollow, "So apparently, there's something here...something that's drawing creatures to our home...but he wasnt' able to figure out what it was."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:05 pm
"So what you're saying is that something is drawing monsters to our town and that Hunter dude was investigating it?" Remy asked, taking the time to put some hot sauce on his chicken sandwich.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kari laughed. "I'm just teasing you Jake." She said with a smile. Taking a bite of her sandwich, she leaned closer to look at the book. "Wonder what it is about this place?" She asked thoughtfully, chewing on her food.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:52 am
Lilly took a sip of her lemonade, leaning toward the journal like Kari. "I bet it's something powerful... Whatever it is, probably really impressive too." She opened the ice cream that Jake had bought for her, taking a small bite. The cold bit at her teeth. "I bet we could find it~"  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:37 am
Jake shrugged, "Well whatever it is...I'm more worried about what it's going to attract." He said. He glanced over at Lilly, still trying to focus above her neck. "So Lilly, still want me to see your art? We can head off to the art room after lunch."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:49 am
Lilly smiled. "Definitely! OH I can't wait to show you my quarterly piece, I finished it two days ago..." She set down her lemonade, smiling, and leaned toward Jake. "And I just started another piece, based off of the ghost from the other night!" She seemed very excited to have his attention, and to talk about her art.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:06 am
Jake smiled, glad to see her so eager to talk to him. It would be nice to squeeze in some time with her before he had to continue his project with Kari. They would probably end up going to the Storage house and look through the hunters book for research material. "Really? Sounds great. I can't wait to see it." he said, starting to eat a little quicker. The sooner he finished, more time he had before class.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:12 am
Lilly watched Jake eat for a moment and then turned away, distracted by a call from another side of the cafeteria. A table full of some of her normal crowd were trying to wave her over. She smiled and waved back, but didn't move from the table with Remy, Kari, and Jake. That would be sort of mean, she figured, and besides, the preppy crowd hadn't been doing her much good lately. She'd have to stay around them enough to keep the perks, but she'd probably end up more-so with the people surrounding her now. To her, that was a success.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:02 am
Jake finished his lunch, and put his tray away. "Whenever your ready we can go." He said, smiling at her happily as he sat back down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:08 am
Lilly picked up her backpack. "Then let's go!" She seemed just as excited as before. "We'll see you later Kari, Remy." Grabbing Jake's wrist, and then his hand, she pulled him along as if to quicken their pace. "The art room should be open... Yes." The door to the room was open a crack, and as Lilly let go of Jake's hand to push it farther in she caught sight of the teacher at her desk not too far away. "Hello Mrs!" She rushed off to the painting corner of the large area without stopping for an answer and started going through a pile of canvases under a piece of paper with her name on it.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:23 am
Jake blushed a little as Lilly took his hand, but let himself be pulled. He looked back at Kari, "I'll see you at the safe house after school." he said, waving bye as Lilly dragged him off. As they entered the room, he waved hi to the teacher and stood patiently behind Lilly. "I really like your shirt." he said, trying to fill up the silence.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games