Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Half-Blood War (Aslumber) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:38 am
"My name is Luna Marine. What is you're name?" She held Oceanas' snout, his eyes closing.

Ren and Len simply watched everyone talk, waiting to know whether they would stay or go.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:22 am
.:Yumia:.

"My name is Yumia." she looked at the building in front of her. "Who's in there? It's a massive mix of emotion..." the emotion actually made her head hurt. She walked past the girl and looked in the door after cracking it a bit. She jumped back at the sudden strength of the power that hit her. "What's in there?"  

Robotic Kitoko

Greedy Gekko

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:44 am
Jason had gone to the door and opened it. "Well, well, what do we have here?" Jason went outside and shut the door behind him. "Yumia, daughter of Ares. I'm sure you remember me." Jason's demeanor had totally changed from before. Now he was looking down at Yumia with fierceness as if she were vermin. And you could almost see his aura glow behind him. "Father is already very sore at you for what you've been doing. Those trophies around your waist must make you feel very proud of yourself."

Gerad watched as Jason walked out to see who it was, he felt that something was wrong but he couldn't stand up anymore. He also didn't want to alarm everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:19 pm

"He can't be too mad at me. At least he won't be when he hears what brother did." she smiled at the thought. "These are to warn others who would attack me and they were earned through self defense. Thank you very much for asking if I'm ok." She hated how Jason acted sometimes but, he didn't scare her. "So who are you trying to scare now?" she enjoyed making fun of him when she could, which was often. "Anyway I'm glad I saw you...we need to talk. Something serious is going on with the half bloods lately. You know otherwise I wouldn't have so many of their symbols." she was getting nervous talking about it in such open quarters. "I'm sure you know a safe place.  

Robotic Kitoko

Greedy Gekko

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:16 pm
Jira scowled in anger as yet another person left the house. Something was going on outside and nothing was being said about it. And she didn't like it. She stalked past the chair and brushed past Erik as he tried to stop her, saying "Miss Heron..." in a meek voice. The front door slammed open against the wooden wall with a bang and she glared at the congregation outside, hands on her hips. "I offer you hospitality and what do you do? You walk back outside without telling any of us why! I don't care if Kronos himself was outside, either you all come back in, including you Missy," she pointedly looked at the newcomer "or I'm locking the door! Now what is it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:28 pm
The twin walked up on the happening, just far enough away for most with their baks to them not to know they were there. They watched in silene for a moment, Hell gripping Heavens arm. What they were talkin about seemd pretty important
"C'mon, lets get closer..." Heaven wispered to her twin, obviouly curious in typical heaven fashion.
Hell wimpered at her side and pulled her back as Heaven started to take a step. Fear covered her face. "Noo..." she wispered back.
Heaven rolled her eyes and -ughed-.
"Are you serious?! Waht if..."
She was cut off by the sound of the buildings door being slammed open, an angry woman charging out. Hell squeaked quite audibly, and heaven held her arm infrot of the two, in ready for her sheild should they need it.  

Purgatory Twin -Heaven-

2,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Robotic Kitoko

Greedy Gekko

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:18 pm

A woman came out of the building yelling about locking them out and then a squeak was sounded behind her. "Keep your shirt on we're just talking." Yumia was never really phased by loud noises. She turned to look at whomever had squeaked and saw twins. "Wondrous more people..." she looked at them with annoyed eyes. One was quite scared already the other was just curious. "What are you staring at?" She put her hand on her sword. "Why do mortals" she asked Jason "have to be so curious?!" she took a step toward them. "Shoo! Get away you mortals!" she hated when people came in on her conversations, and mortals just loved to do it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:29 pm
Heaven put a sarcastic smirk on her face, looked down at Hell (who was now shaking on her knees), and then back up at the girl who just told them to shoo.
"What kind of ale is she drinking and may I have some? Mortals? seriously..."
Se shoke Hell off her arm, who finaly decided to stand on her own. Taking a step forward Hell spoke up for her.
"We have special powers, it kind of feels like you all do to...", she spoke very softly and shyly. Alomst as if she didn't want to speak at all.
"We've also never met someone like us before, so ofcoarse im gonna be serious. Hell is just a baby..."
Hell got a grumpy look to her face but stayed quiet.
~How come Heaven never listens to me~ she thought.  

Purgatory Twin -Heaven-

2,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Robotic Kitoko

Greedy Gekko

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:53 pm

"You serious? HA! She's more serious than you!" She pointed to Hell "Don't piss me off." She pulled up her sword showing them the 5 trinkets on her sword. "This is what's left of the five half bloods that challenged me." she held her sword at the ready in case they attack. "Don't test me. Aries is not a forgiving god...neither am I" she stared at the two. "What are you doing here anyway?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:02 am
Rhi sunk into a chair. There were so many people outside that she was beginning to feel uncomfortable. She wouldn't even have a good escape route because of the crowd at the front door and she wasn't sure if there was a back door. "Oh God, why did I involve myself in this mess," she sighed as she closed her eyes.  

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:53 am
Jason knocked Yumia on the head with his fist. "Please try to act normal. Not everyone is picking a fight with you. That's what got you those stupid symbols in the first place, always jumping the gun. Geez. Now, Jira, I suggest that Luna, Gerad, and these three new people all come and stay at my place. Amia, Rhi, Len, and Ren may stay here. Sorry for the comotion." Jason grabbed Yumia by the back of her shirt collar and started to drag her. "Come on Yumia, this way. You two as well."

Gerad sighed. "Welp, that's my que to leave. I'll probably see all of you tomorrow." Gerad bowed slightly to everyone and walked outside. "Luna can I ride Oceanes, I'm dead tired. Well maybe I should ask Oceanes himself. May I? Please?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:14 pm
Amia jumped as her name was called. She looked at Jira. "Um, I am happy that you are allowing me to stay here."

After simply laying on the ground for some time, Malinda decided to actually get up. She smiled as she thought about the whole 'getting checked out thing'. She probably should, but was she going to, nah. She made her way up to a room of sorts and started pushing aside hangers in the closet. "Perfect." she whispered. A black dress that was slightly longer than the one she had on was strewn about the bed while she cleaned herself up. When she finised dressing, she looked at herself again in a full length mirror. "Much better." she sighed, laying on her bed.  

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:06 pm
((I think Kii (Rayne) has been a little preoccupied with school and stuff, er, she will be in a few weeks.))

"Mortals? You obviously have a horrible relationship with others, 'specially your family." Jira mumbled out loud, intending a little for Yumia to hear it. She glanced back over her shoulder at Amia, smiling a little, the complete opposite of her quick anger. "Oh, it's no problem." She turned to go back inside of the house, but called back to Jason before she shut the door, watching as Gerad shuffled out. "Just make sure to come back in the morning, we still have that whole situation to discuss."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:43 pm

She rubbed her head where Jason had hit her. "You know they attacked me first. Don't make me the bad guy." she dug her foot into the ground and let go of her sword. "I'm less trusting than you and for good reason. I've seen more than enough battle and had more than enough people turn on me." She looked at the middle trinket on her sword. "You do things your way and I'll do things mine. You weren't there in any of the five battles so don't think you know what you're talking about when you didn't see any of it." she looked at the twins again. "I still need to talk to you about something important."  

Robotic Kitoko

Greedy Gekko

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Purgatory Twin -Heaven-

2,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:21 pm
Hell sighed with reliefe at the man's action, and it seemed to calm the girl down so she was fine again. The whole important talk thing didn't worry her, as Heaven gave her important talks all the time. She fllowed the people with ease, at once trusting at least one member of them. She thought Jason ws his name? Gerard didn't seem to bad either.

Of coarse Heaven stuck right to her side, th two never were more than one room apart, specialy if therewasn't any rooms around, they stayed withn three steps of eachother. Haven grbbed Hell's arm and slowed her down from following to close.

" I wouldn't trust them just yet. You know how that's turned out for us in the past..."
"I know sister, but i feel like that man defended us. we don't know of all our powers we would have lost..."
"That dosn't matter, we stay with them till we don't need them anymore. Till we can get our own room, we'll never see them again."

They discused the situation the whole way, following behnd the group, just out of ear shot.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games