Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:33 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

When she saw that the torments were over, Ri got to her feet again and went to Dali at once. She winced at the painful-looking position that the girl was kneeling in, unsure of how to help her. She knelt beside Dali and hugged her gently, not knowing if it was even safe to do that much; whatever happened, she didn't want to make the illusion worse. "It's okay, Dali... You're okay now..."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:54 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Ri-Ri....What's going on?"

Melanie tried to lift herself up off the ground enough to see the other girls, but couldn't. Her body was too badly broken to move. Despite her injuries, she still felt victorious. She hadn't screamed. As far as she was concerned, that meant she had won.

"Are the others okay?"  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:06 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila felt arms hug her and she turned her head slowly to face the person, moving her arms slightly and being rewarded by a painful tug in her skin. "R-Ri? Melanie? Where are you? Please.... Please get the ropes off... Get the blindfold off... Please, before he comes back and catches us... Please..." She begged them loudly, then tried to move, feeling her shredded clothes exposing her back, and the many raised scars from old belt buckle wounds. "Please, I need you to help me... Untie me.... Please, I'm scared.." She felt tears still pouring down her face, but she was too scared to be ashamed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image

His vision on how this was going to go had not exactly been like this. Reelo found himself dangling from the wall, held in the air by his throat, one of Kane's large hands possessing more than enough strength to keep them him there. The other hand continued to pummel the youth in the stomach and ribs continuously- he had apparently upset Kane. "You hit like a- little- girl..." He managed between gasping breaths, The demon throwing him to the opposite side of the cage where he made a sickening noise and fell to the floor. So far as he could tell, he was still alive...but this wasn't working. Kane was kicking his a**. When his tormentor stood over him, Reelo looked up briskly and pressed his back to the wall, stomping out Kane's left leg with all of his weight and causing the creature to fall to one knee before letting out some form of odd battle cry in another language and proceeding to lay punch after punch into his tormentor's face. It was surprisingly effective, Reelo could almost swear he made Kane say ouch before he was swatted away- yet again to the other side of the cell where he found he could not stand again. "....What? More?" He asked, pushing himself into a kneeling position and staring up at the demon quietly. Kane pulled his own arm back, cocking a fist and standing posed as though he was going to hit Reelo again, but then suddenly he stopped and stepped away, once again seemingly in thought. "Come on, I don't have all day!"  

XxXxFortexXxX

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Reelo? Are you alright?"

Melanie couldn't see the male, but she could hear him. Things did not sound like they were going well on his end of the cell block. Before she even had the chance to try moving again, she heard something enter her cell. Whatever it was wasn't very large. It was hopping towards her...

"Lucion..."

The raven began pulling at her dress, trying to force her to move. Given his size, it wasn't very effective...but it was just enough to make Melanie nervous. The little bird was ranting...She could barely make sense of any of it. Something had sent him into a panic though.

"Get up, Vivica! You have to move! Laying here is only making you an easier target!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:52 pm
Epsilon

User Image

Epsilon had tricked his master very easily. He simply had rambled as if the soul-high had worn off and he went out a different direction then Lucion before he felt his master's power lapse and his true form was able to be exposed. He ran to the cell that his beloved raven was in and lifted Vivica up, pulling out a bit of Dalila's soul to heal the girl a bit; just enough to where she could move on her own. He could feel the soul-high lessen, but he simply reached down and caressed the other familair. "It's okay beloved. We need her to move more. I'll lose my sense but I would rather you not get in trouble with the mistress." He told Lucion and kissed the bird's head gently.

He turned back to Vivca, sighing and pulling out more of her cousin's soul to heal her more. "Vivica, our masters are coming. You and Dalila are in serious trouble. They are breaking the rules. I used some of her soul to heal you; she has so much power. But you have to be able to fight them. We don't know what they are planning, but it can't be good. They are both coming, so break his illusion. I can't even do it for you, he is only using me to send it to her, but he is too strong. I can only lessen it. Please, save her and don't let them break you. Either of you. My darling Lucion couldn't stand it." He told her and gently stroked the raven again, looking at Vivica in concern.

He turned to wards the illusion controlled girl and the mark glowed only a few shades less, her wrists moving fractionally more as sweat beaded his brow from th effort. "S-sorry Vivica. That's all I can do." He told her and looked at her apologetically.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"It's fine, it's fine...Thank you...Now get out of here before they kill you both."

Melanie sighed and made her way over to Dali, dropping to her knees in front of her. She could move, but it still hurt like hell. The illusion needed to be broken, but she didn't really have any time to think. Eblis and Lilith would soon return. The last thing Dalila needed was to still be bound when they arrived. She was in bad enough shape as it was.

"I really need to Google this magic thing at some point..."

Melanie went with the first thing that seemed like it might work and tried kissing Dali. In some of the movies she had seen when she was still alive, the princess needed to be kissed to break the spell...She highly doubted Pagan magic worked the same way, but it was worth a shot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:27 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila heard Melanie's voice only seconds before she felt lips touch hers, and her face went bright red from shock. "M-MELANIE?! What are you..? Is this really the time?! Just untie me, not kiss me!" She said in a sort of breathless whisper-yell.

She shifted her wrists and felt that the ropes had a bit of slack in them. She twisted her wrists in a mad attempt to free her tied hands, cutting into the skin and making them bleed in her panic. "Please, just get me out of these rope Melanie! I'm scared!" She begged louder, trying to still twist her arms enough to loosen them more, her torn dress shifting as she struggled.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"There are no ropes, amore...and apparently the Disney solution isn't the answer to all of life's magical dilemmas....So before we go the virgin sacrifice route, let's try the human male method!"

Melanie shrugged and slapped Dalila without any form of warning. If it didn't work, she'd have to start going down the list she was already making in her head of odd other options.

"Reelo, sweetie~! If this doesn't work, would you mind being my virgin?"

She grinned and winked at Reelo playfully before turning her attention back to Dalila. For some reason or another, she was suddenly in an extremely good mood. There was no reason for it...She just felt happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:56 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila felt the slap on her face and the illusion melt away, her hand reaching up to hold her cheek as she glared at her cousin. "Ow! Wait... how did I get here? And I need something to cover up with...." She gave Melanie an apologetic look. "He sorta... Well, you can guess.." She said and looked down in shame, not wanting to meet her eyes after what had happened.

She tried to hold the side of her dress together to keep her hips hidden better, the slight brusies hidden by her hand now. She looked at Melanie's feet as she asked, "What am I going to do?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:23 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

Eblis grinned as he walked beside his wife, his blue-black eyes lit with an evil glee. "Are you certain about this my darling? Epsilon was bothering me to let him try to find a new soul, so I can't having him activate the mark for this. The old-fashioned way is the method this time." He reminded her before he kissed her hand quickly approaching the cell block. "And my love, what will you do while I do this?" He inquired softly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image
Lilith.

"What ever happens to peak my interest."

The moment Lilith entered the cell block, she set her sights on Ri and Reelo. They needed to be kept under the control while her lover played with the other two. She grabbed Ri and threw her into Reelo's cell, an intense black and green flame engulfing the bars of the cell, trapping them inside.

"Best behave until we're through or else my ravens will gain two more bodies to pick clean..."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna snarled at Lilith and slapped her before she found herself thrown against the wall of Reelo's cell. She stood and looked over at the male, wincing a little. She'd remembered too late that the two demons who had once been human could hurt her whether she had broken the illusion or not. "R-Reelo... Are you okay?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:52 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

Eblis walked into the cell, but he let the lights only dim slightly. He wanted both girls to be able to see everything for this, as well as the two his wife was holding at bay. "Well, hello there girls. How are you adjusting to being family? Vivica, my child, did Dalila teach you anything I have taught her? I just gave her a refresher course an hour and a half ago. Honestly, I'm shocked she's not in the illusion any longer. Well, no matter. I won't even need an illusion for this. This will be all real, and you will both be mine. Dalila? Be a dear and come to your uncle. That's a girl, come now. Do you want me to get the belt?" He persuaded as she timidly stepped closer to him before Vivica grabbed her and held the younger girl to her chest protectively.

He sighed, a small smirk on his face. "Now, now my child. You must love making death hard on each other. If she had simply come to me now, by herself, I would have done this one at a time. But now I will take both at once." Eblis told her and rushed at them, yanking Dalila out of her arms by her hair, hearing his niece screaming in pain as she was held to his chest. "Now Vivica, I am going to ask you this one question. Get it right and she goes into the other cell. Wrong and I proceed as I wish. What color are my eyes?" he asked her as he nipped at Dalila's neck, hearing the girl whimper and shake in his grip. "Answer quickly Vivca. I might just go ahead if you take too long."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Black?....Blue?"

Xombie hissed nervously. She couldn't think straight. Every time she tried to focus on a thought, she lost it. One thought remained consistent though...Feathers. Black feathers. Lilith...The demoness was defending her husband by blocking Xombie's ability to fight back.

"Damn it...You sick b*****d! Just let her go! I'll do whatever you want!"  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games