Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:31 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin winced a little when Ash began to go to sleep and shook her gently. "No. Open your eyes, Ash. Sirrah said no sleeping. Don't worry, I'll stay up with you. You just can't sleep, not until you're better, okay?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:31 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash groaned and pouted slightly. She was getting annoyed with no sleep. "To hell wih beatins... To fuching hell wih it... Ewin... Why can't I sweep? I'm really tired.." She asked, not understanding why exactly she was forbidden to get rest. She had just gotten the crap knocked out of her six ways since Sunday after all. Ash felt like she deserved some sleep.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:19 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin frowned slightly. "I'm not sure... Sirrah wouldn't tell me what would happen if you dozed off. But she just told me not to let you sleep, and said it was very important. I'm sorry, honey."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:43 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash gave Erin a lok of irritation and rolled her eyes. "I wanna sweep... Pwease... So sleepy... Erin... I'm sweepy..." Ash said, drifting off again.

She didn't care about whatever reason Sirrah had failed to mention, she was tired. She was going to sleep sooner or later.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:55 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"No, Ash," said Erin more sternly, shaking Ash until she opened her eyes. "If Sirrah doesn't want you to sleep, there's a good reason. Stay awake, please."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:14 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash weakly fought against Erin's hold, trying to fall asleep anyways. "Erin... Stop it.... Sweepy... Just lemme... sleep for ******** sake... So... sweepy.." She didn't unerstand why it was so damn importnt to stay awake, especially since her body wanted sleep so damn badly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:20 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"No, Ash! Stay awake, damn it!" hissed Erin, getting frustrated. Not with Ash, but with herself and Sirrah. She hated doing this to Ash without knowing the reason why.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:32 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash began to growl slightly out of frustration. Split up kid... Split up and you can rest while I stay up.... C'mon... It's not so bad Ashika.... She heard a vaguely familiar voice purr to her coldly, tempting her with sleep.

"N-noo... N-not splitting up Ash... Not again... I wanna.. sweep but not that badly... You only cause... trouble....." She replied, to tired to speak internally.

Ash? I.. I hate to say it.. but she's right... You do need rest.. umm... you..... you can't take much more... A much more timid voice told her.

"Shut up aweady! I'm NOT splitting again!" She yelled at the two warring side of her mind, not allowing them to pull apart again. "I'm not doing it!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:38 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin groaned and hugged Ash gently. "I'm sorry, Ash... I'm really sorry, I hate keeping you up like this..." She kissed Ash lightly and sighed. "I know Sirrah has a good reason for wanting you to stay up... Please, just a little longer? Please?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:15 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash clung to Erin and kissed her back, using her girlfriends touch to keep herself grounded and focused. "I'm sorry.... I'm.. just so sweepy... They want me to split so I can rest, but I won't... Don't let them split me..." She murmured into her lips, holding her tightly and movjing to pin Erin under her. "I'm sorry... But I need to do something or they will split me.. I don't want to sweep so badly that Ash comes out again..." Ash apologized and moved her hands up Erin's thighs, scratching and squeezing them firmly. "If you don't wanna... Tell me.. Erin.." She whispered as she nipped the woman below her ear and licked lightly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:11 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin moaned softly and arched her back at Ash's touch, pulling her girlfriend's lips back to hers and kissing her passionately. "I want this, Ash," she reassured the girl between kisses. She chuckled and nipped Ash's neck gently. "It's for a good cause, right? Doctor's orders."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:24 pm
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu let Satoshi place her in the bed, feeling Sakura and Lokita curl up against her. She finnally whispered to him, "Biggy? Can you lean down? I want to tell you something?" And when he complied, she kissed his cheek and said, "Love you Biggy... night.." And fell asleep, all three girls snoring softly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi blinked and stared at the sleeping child in shock. The last time he'd heard the words 'I love you', they'd been coming from Kirrah. Finally he smiled and placed a kiss on each of the twin's foreheads very lightly, then exited the room with one last whisper. "I love you, too."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:39 pm
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita woke up with Lulu's arms wrapped around her protectively, and a second pair wrapped over the other girl from the side Sakura would sleep on. "Hey! Who are you and... Whoa... You're... kinda cute......" She said, startling her sibling awake.

"Kinda? Loki, she's hothothothot... And she's in our bed... but.. Where is Sakura?" Her twin asked, poking the girl awake. "Hey... Ummmm who are you?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image
Sakura

"I'm Sakura, who else, Mistress Lulu?" Sakura squirmed and sat up, yawning and stretching. She smiled at the twins. "Oh, goody! You're both awake! Now we can play, right?" She looked down at herself and giggled. "Hey, looks like I finally learned to transform! Cool, I even did it in my sleep!"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games